ADVERTISEMENT

Constitution and Declaration of Independence

You are accusing people of lacking comprehension while being guilty of it yourself.

I myself defined for you the difference between criminal and civil liability and you blithely strolled past that.

I see your brief vacation left your hypocrisy entirely intact.
I agree with you the difference between the 2, you are clearly correct but that was never the debate. I just don't think it's the news job to explain the the 2 or downplay/overplay it. Just state the verdict.

I agree with you the difference between the 2, you are clearly correct but that was never the debate. I just don't think it's the news job to explain the the 2 or downplay/overplay it. Just state the verdict.
Good luck finding such a news source uncolored by bias in America. In either direction.

I've literally found more accurate reporting of American news on al-Jazeera.

• Wow
Reactions: greyghost14
Good luck finding such a news source uncolored by bias in America. In either direction.

I've literally found more accurate reporting of American news on al-Jazeera.
Yes I agree. That is what I stated before. No side should be biased but it's impossible to find. I also don't think most people truly want uncolored by bias media.

Most Republicans like hearing about Biden failures and most Democrats like hearing about Trump craziness.

Reactions: LordofallSocks
"But you don’t care about Biden’s words, do you? You don’t want to talk about what he probably meant, because that would make your argument null and void."

"It’s funny when a lib gets called on their bias and hypocrisy. They can’t stand it"

"But Biden can say whatever he wants and we can’t talk about that?

Seems fishy…"

These are your words. You are clearly assuming my thoughts and opinion. You have no idea if I think Biden can say what he want and be treated differently than Trump other than your made up reasons.

I know your squad won't fact check you and will make you think that you said everything perfectly or that you didn't say something but I am not them.
Well do you care what Biden says? Dude literally said IN HIS EXACT WORDS that they were ready to steal an election, and you wont address it. So what am I supposed to think when you hold Trump to one standard and Biden to another? Tell me how to react.

And while you’re at it, could you provide the board with a translation here? After all, EXACT WORDS matter.

Reactions: RussellCasse
Well do you care what Biden says? Dude literally said IN HIS EXACT WORDS that they were ready to steal an election, and you wont address it. So what am I supposed to think when you hold Trump to one standard and Biden to another? Tell me how to react.

And while you’re at it, could you provide the board with a translation here? After all, EXACT WORDS matter.

🥱

• Haha
Reactions: fatman76
jack-nicholson-jack.gif
FIFY

Reactions: fatman76
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT