ADVERTISEMENT

Constitution and Declaration of Independence

RussellCasse

Gator Great
May 16, 2023
Do you support both documents? Do you believe in them?

Do you support this statement?

“We hold these truths to be sacred & undeniable; that all men are created equal & independent, that from that equal creation they derive rights inherent & inalienable, among which are the preservation of life, & liberty, & the pursuit of happiness”

Now, are we preserving life? Do we support preserving life? Asking for a friend.

When people are asked "what is the biggest issue this election"...many say border, inflation, economy, election interference, some say abortion...but the BIGGEST issue BY FAR is the total disregard for following our founding documents, because it mostly covers ALL these issues. Abortion is not even near the top for me, but following our Constitution is. I AM pro life, but there are much bigger issues today than abortion, because as our Constitution FINALLY reads...this is a states right issue. I am good with that.

When people are asked "what is the biggest issue this election"...many say border, inflation, economy, election interference, some say abortion...but the BIGGEST issue BY FAR is the total disregard for following our founding documents, because it mostly covers ALL these issues. Abortion is not even near the top for me, but following our Constitution is. I AM pro life, but there are much bigger issues today than abortion, because as our Constitution FINALLY reads...this is a states right issue. I am good with that.

While it does do that, our founders gave guidance that 3 things were top of mind. And they were intentionally put in order of priority.

Preservation of LIFE, Liberty, and the Pursuit of happiness. This was the Umbrella for morality. The founding blocks of where we got our moral guidance. From our creator. And the very first item? Preservation of Life.

My contention is what it has always been. All these other issues are fantastic, but unless we address the root cause of our failures, we will not succeed.

We have a morality issue in America. That MORALITY issue is at the root of EVERYTHING else.

And as we know, the Feds take many other things out of the states hands. See Texas and the border. I believe that while our founders believed in trying to keep most things up to the states, there are certain areas they believed needed protecting. Life being top of mind.

All I am saying is that our Founders, found it very important to put Preservation of Life at the top of the list of Fundamental things we must strive for.

Last edited:
You are aware that I am always in your court of thought - until this one. You just cannot say you are pro life and then say, but... That's a compromise with worldly affairs. Yes, I do agree that sex trafficking is horrid as well as the dozen other issues with the border, but nothing compares to the destruction of innocence in the womb. If we promoted the life agenda with solid answers that people can stand by, it'd help, but this depraved world isn't ready for that truth. That's why it seems like an impossible task. HOWEVER, by taking that stand, you inadvertently took the power of God away. NEVER doubt the living God!

While it does do that, our founders gave guidance that 3 things were top of mind. And they were intentionally put in order of priority.

Preservation of LIFE, Liberty, and the Pursuit of happiness. This was the Umbrella for morality. The founding blocks of where we got our moral guidance. From our creator. And the very first item? Preservation of Life.

My contention is what it has always been. All these other issues are fantastic, but unless we address the root cause of our failures, we will not succeed.

We have a morality issue in America. That MORALITY issue is at the root of EVERYTHING else.

And as we know, the Feds take many other things out of the states hands. See Texas and the border. I believe that while our founders believed in trying to keep most things up to the states, there are certain areas they believed needed protecting. Life being top of mind.

All I am saying is that our Founders, found it very important to put Preservation of Life at the top of the list of Fundamental things we must strive for.
And with that thought, abortion was happening even then.

Reactions: nail1988

There is nothing that you wrote that I personally disagree with. But many in America do. And they have a voice in our system. Right or wrong, most people in America are not for "life begins at conception". Now whether or not science or convenience controls their thought process...they still get a voice. And life at conception is not an enforceable law in America at this time, and probably never will be.

To ME...there are two ways that this needs to be looked at...personally and politically. This is how I approach this subject. I want to WIN elections because the other side believes it is OK to kill a child even right after birth.

Reactions: LordofallSocks
Do you support both documents? Do you believe in them?

Do you support this statement?

“We hold these truths to be sacred & undeniable; that all men are created equal & independent, that from that equal creation they derive rights inherent & inalienable, among which are the preservation of life, & liberty, & the pursuit of happiness”

Now, are we preserving life? Do we support preserving life? Asking for a friend.
Odd because you support a man that literally said that we should terminate rules in the constitution. Interesting...🤷‍♂️

“Do you throw the Presidential Election Results of 2020 OUT and declare the RIGHTFUL WINNER, or do you have a NEW ELECTION? A Massive Fraud of this type and magnitude allows for the termination of all rules, regulations, and articles, even those found in the Constitution,”

Odd because you support a man that literally said that we should terminate rules in the constitution. Interesting...🤷‍♂️

“Do you throw the Presidential Election Results of 2020 OUT and declare the RIGHTFUL WINNER, or do you have a NEW ELECTION? A Massive Fraud of this type and magnitude allows for the termination of all rules, regulations, and articles, even those found in the Constitution,”
He is specifically addressing the fact that the Constitution doesn't outline a process to handle a stolen election.

He's arguing for super-Constitutional action, not anti-Constitutional action.

Please tell me you're smarter than this...

Too bad SCOTUS doesn't feel the same way. Even though the Federal Government is failing in their obligation to protect the state of Texas from foreign invasion, and the Constitution allows Texas to protect itself, the SCOTUS is siding with the Federal Government. Truly sad.

Reactions: RussellCasse
He is specifically addressing the fact that the Constitution doesn't outline a process to handle a stolen election.

He isn’t. That said, the left always likes to take the text out of context. Why? Because cons like to leave you with a Con with no text.

Hope this photo isn’t too shocking for all the grown men on the board.

You are aware that I am always in your court of thought - until this one. You just cannot say you are pro life and then say, but... That's a compromise with worldly affairs. Yes, I do agree that sex trafficking is horrid as well as the dozen other issues with the border, but nothing compares to the destruction of innocence in the womb. If we promoted the life agenda with solid answers that people can stand by, it'd help, but this depraved world isn't ready for that truth. That's why it seems like an impossible task. HOWEVER, by taking that stand, you inadvertently took the power of God away. NEVER doubt the living God!
I respect that...and this IS my view....where we differ is I do not think it is my job to make others feel the same way. Personally I agree, and 100% follow this. Not because of any law, but because it is God's law. But not everyone believes in God.

I respect that...and this IS my view....where we differ is I do not think it is my job to make others feel the same way. Personally I agree, and 100% follow this. Not because of any law, but because it is God's law. But not everyone believes in God.
I just wish we could have a conversation about it.

I can make arguments for both sides with a clear eyes and a full heart. But the abortion side has to stop at 12-16 weeks.

Anything after that is infanticide.

There is nothing that you wrote that I personally disagree with. But many in America do. And they have a voice in our system. Right or wrong, most people in America are not for "life begins at conception". Now whether or not science or convenience controls their thought process...they still get a voice. And life at conception is not an enforceable law in America at this time, and probably never will be.

To ME...there are two ways that this needs to be looked at...personally and politically. This is how I approach this subject. I want to WIN elections because the other side believes it is OK to kill a child even right after birth.

Couple things. First, my stance hasn’t changed. There is no winning until we fix our morality issues. That is the ROOT of ALL our issues. We have ALLOWED the left to control the messaging of this issue with our nonchalant approach (hands off and scared to take a stand). We have allowed the left to claim moral superiority on an issue that is a slam dunk if we aren’t afraid to speak TRUTH. The reason “most Americans” feel the way you said, is because of this. 30 years ago, “most Americans” didn’t feel this way. Why is that? Because we didn’t push back out of fear (social acceptance). The media and satan are clever.

As for winning the elections by giving in, and inching closer to the left. That has always been a losing play. ALWAYS. It’s why we are here, and even when you do…..the left will still use it against you (see below). So then why budge? When the majority of folks were pro life, the left kept pushing. They didn’t compromise. It’s past time for the right to get back on the right side of morality. If we don’t, we are finished anyway. I am going to have to answer for my actions one day. I will do so with ease on children. If you cannot stand for the innocent unborn, then what can you?

For perspective. In 1997 48% found abortion ok only under certain circumstances. Rape, mother life at risk etc.. Legal under ANY circumstance was at 22 percent.

Today? Certain (rape etc) is at 33 percent and any is at…35 percent.

Changing those numbers is up to us. We allowed that.

Last edited:

LOL, that is not what he meant and even with follow-up interviews, he didn't say that. That is what YOU want it to mean. That is how Trump lovers operate, Trump will say something crazy, inaccurate or racist and his supporters will try to spin it to make themselves feel better about what he said. The funny part is, usually when asked, Trump will go against the made up excuse by his supporters. You ask 100 Trump supporters, you get 100 different excuses.

LOL, that is not what he meant and even with follow-up interviews, he didn't say that. That is what YOU want it to mean. That is how Trump lovers operate, Trump will say something crazy, inaccurate or racist and his supporters will try to spin it to make themselves feel better about what he said. The funny part is, usually when asked, Trump will go against the made up excuse by his supporters. You ask 100 Trump supporters, you get 100 different excuses.

Your gullibility is incredible.

💊

• Haha
Reactions: fatman76
And you Trump haters ALWAYS do the same thing - you cherry pick a comment, eliminate the context, and make it mean the worst thing possible.

Tell me you think Trump wants to completely abolish the Constitution. Is that REALLY what you think?

Accurate

And you Trump haters ALWAYS do the same thing - you cherry pick a comment, eliminate the context, and make it mean the worst thing possible.

Tell me you think Trump wants to completely abolish the Constitution. Is that REALLY what you think?
I agree that Trump gets cherry picked. At the same time, in THIS case, I didn't eliminate anything. I clearly copied and pasted the entire "truth". It is not what I think, it is what HE said.

• Wow
I just wish we could have a conversation about it.

I can make arguments for both sides with a clear eyes and a full heart. But the abortion side has to stop at 12-16 weeks.

Anything after that is infanticide.
This is where I think we need to focus on. However being a Republic and how that works, I AM for states rights. Really a tough subject. There HAS to be a time where it is deemed murder...because it is.

So, for the folks that want to “win” elections. My guy @grandhavendiddy says Trump already moved to the middle on abortion. Yet here is Babbling Joe. (Besides the Fact he is an incoherent, bumbling idiot)…they are and WILL make it an issue. The women who decide based on abortion alone aren’t flipping sides.

But, you can either run from it, or make your case. Compromise with the left is NEVER a winning formula. That has been proven time and again, because not only will they still frame you as anti-womens rights, but now you gave up any argument you had. Why not just vote dem if that’s your issue?

Here ya go…

• Sad
Reactions: BCSpell
So, for the folks that want to “win” elections. My guy @grandhavendiddy says Trump already moved to the middle on abortion. Yet here is Babbling Joe. (Besides the Fact he is an incoherent, bumbling idiot)…they are and WILL make it an issue. The women who decide based on abortion alone aren’t flipping sides.

But, you can either run from it, or make your case. Compromise with the left is NEVER a winning formula. That has been proven time and again, because not only will they still frame you as anti-womens rights, but now you gave up any argument you had. Why not just vote dem if that’s your issue?

Here ya go…

This will not work. Please pay attention to what is going on. Abortion is NOT a winning..or losing issue. You are listening to too many lefties. OPEN BORDERS is what will decide this election, along with inflation, economy, world war, and one guy cannot say or do ANYTHING correctly. Abortion...much against the lefties wishes..because they have ZERO else to talk about...is about #8 in importance to both sides.

Answer the question.

Do you think Trump wants to abolish the Constitution?

Go ahead, go on the record.
It doesn't matter what I think. His OWN words was to abolish some of the constitution. That is my final answer.

WTF are you babbling on about?

I have issues with big pharma. Take your insecurities elsewhere.

💊
I don't have any insecurities. I just find it funny that you try to promote a tough guy imagine but you can't admit that you post the pill as a troll and a way to attack me. I have no idea what you're scared of.

It doesn't matter what I think. His OWN words was to abolish some of the constitution. That is my final answer.
So I’m right.

He’s talking about the specific problem not addressed in the Constitution - how to handle a fraudulent election.

It’s easier to just say, “my bad, you’re right fatman”.

So I’m right.

He’s talking about the specific problem not addressed in the Constitution - how to handle a fraudulent election.

It’s easier to just say, “my bad, you’re right fatman”.
That is not what HE said. It's odd that you get mad when liberals or left people put words in his mouth but it's ok when you do?

Trump spokesman and Trump himself clarified his comments and he didn't say what YOU said. Unless Trump personally told you something different, you are blatantly lying and/or making stuff up to feel better about his "truth".

That is not what HE said. It's odd that you get mad when liberals or left people put words in his mouth but it's ok when you do?

Trump spokesman and Trump himself clarified his comments and he didn't say what YOU said. Unless Trump personally told you something different, you are blatantly lying and/or making stuff up to feel better about his "truth".
Once again, you’re lying about easily disprovable facts. Trump never “clarified” that he wanted to “abolish” the Constitution.

Let me ask you - is Snopes left or right leaning?

It’s EXACTLY what I said it was. I being the receipts, you being bias, lies and deflection…as trolls do.

Context
In a Truth Social post on Dec. 3, 2022, Trump repeated his claim that the 2020 election results were fraudulent, and argued that this allows "for the termination of all rules, regulations, and articles, even those found in the Constitution." Many interpreted this to mean he had called for a termination of the Constitution. Trump later denied this, arguing that he meant "steps must be immediately taken to RIGHT THE WRONG" of election fraud.

Once again, you’re lying about easily disprovable facts. Trump never “clarified” that he wanted to “abolish” the Constitution.

Let me ask you - is Snopes left or right leaning?

It’s EXACTLY what I said it was. I being the receipts, you being bias, lies and deflection…as trolls do.

Context
In a Truth Social post on Dec. 3, 2022, Trump repeated his claim that the 2020 election results were fraudulent, and argued that this allows "for the termination of all rules, regulations, and articles, even those found in the Constitution." Many interpreted this to mean he had called for a termination of the Constitution. Trump later denied this, arguing that he meant "steps must be immediately taken to RIGHT THE WRONG" of election fraud.
Yes, Trump said that steps must be taken to fix the election fraud (that he believes happened), even if it requires termination of articles of the constitution to get the job done. So he is ok with terminating parts of the constitution, those were HIS words. That is how it was interpreted, and he clarified that.

I'm not sure what you think people thought he said. It was never believed that he meant the entire constitution. Just the parts to help him with his delusional fraud.

And where your interpretation doesn't make sense is that you're saying he wants to add stuff (to address voter fraud) when he's saying to subtract stuff (termination) 🤔. So basically you and Trump are not even speaking the same language.

Hence, why I said that you're blatantly lying and/or making stuff up to feel better about what he said.

• Haha
Yes, Trump said that steps must be taken to fix the election fraud (that he believes happened), even if it requires termination of articles of the constitution to get the job done. So he is ok with terminating parts of the constitution, those were HIS words. That is how it was interpreted, and he clarified that.

I'm not sure what you think people thought he said. It was never believed that he meant the entire constitution. Just the parts to help him with his delusional fraud.

And where your interpretation doesn't make sense is that you're saying he wants to add stuff (to address voter fraud) when he's saying to subtract stuff (termination) 🤔. So basically you and Trump are not even speaking the same language.

Hence, why I said that you're blatantly lying and/or making stuff up to feel better about what he said.
Put the shovel down. You usually know when to quit.

My statement was that Trump called for taking steps to deal with the fraud, and as I said he denied calling for abolishing the Constitution.

You claimed he never denied it and even hyper-liberal Snopes had to admit he did.

But I’m the liar 😂😂😂

You’re left of Snopes, Mr. Independent! 😂

And once again your “research” let you down.

But thanks for coming back around, you’ve been missed!

This will not work. Please pay attention to what is going on. Abortion is NOT a winning..or losing issue. You are listening to too many lefties. OPEN BORDERS is what will decide this election, along with inflation, economy, world war, and one guy cannot say or do ANYTHING correctly. Abortion...much against the lefties wishes..because they have ZERO else to talk about...is about #8 in importance to both sides.

I actually agree with you sir, and that’s been my point all along. In National Presidential elections, caving in to the Pro Murder crazies isn’t a good move. Why? Because the last two times Republicans ran candidates that were centrists, caved to the left, and….polled better than Trump with Suburban women? Yes, Mitt and Mccain. They were the Republican candidates that appealed to that demo. They got Crushed.

The Right should never listen to clowns that advise them (mostly media driven) to move to the left and cave to the Pro Murder leftists. Why? History says so, and it’s a trap.

Those aren’t core issues. DJT will Keep this on topic, just like you mentioned. Abortion ain’t it.

I actually agree with you sir, and that’s been my point all along. In National Presidential elections, caving in to the Pro Murder crazies isn’t a good move. Why? Because the last two times Republicans ran candidates that were centrists, caved to the left, and….polled better than Trump with Suburban women? Yes, Mitt and Mccain. They were the Republican candidates that appealed to that demo. They got Crushed.

The Right should never listen to clowns that advise them (mostly media driven) to move to the left and cave to the Pro Murder leftists. Why? History says so, and it’s a trap.

Those aren’t core issues. DJT will Keep this on topic, just like you mentioned. Abortion ain’t it.
So I just heard a blonde host and Bret Baer dog Trump for not getting 80% of the R vote…when he got 70% of R and 27% of I’s according to CNN’a exit poll.

And Britt Hume said “he lost in 2020 and his candidates lost in 2022”.

Trump dominated the Republican vote tonight, pulled in enough Independents, and batted nearly 85% in the last midterm cycle with endorsements.

FoxNews is the enemy to the Conservative movement, they prove it every election cycle.

So I just heard a blonde host and Bret Baer dog Trump for not getting 80% of the R vote…when he got 70% of R and 27% of I’s according to CNN’a exit poll.

And Britt Hume said “he lost in 2020 and his candidates lost in 2022”.

Trump dominated the Republican vote tonight, pulled in enough Independents, and batted nearly 85% in the last midterm cycle with endorsements.

FoxNews is the enemy to the Conservative movement, they prove it every election cycle.

He set more records tonight. No non incumbent has ever won both Iowa and NH back to back, supposedly. I have not verified that.

Regardless, he is killing it and out polling Pedo Peter.

I don't have any insecurities. I just find it funny that you try to promote a tough guy imagine but you can't admit that you post the pill as a troll and a way to attack me. I have no idea what you're scared of.

Put down the opiates. Your paranoia is getting the better of you.

💊

• Haha
He set more records tonight. No non incumbent has ever won both Iowa and NH back to back, supposedly. I have not verified that.

Regardless, he is killing it and out polling Pedo Peter.
I heard that stat repeated on two cable news channels.

I won’t mention the other one because my Samsung now has politics AIDS.

An historic victory and Bret Hume calls him a loser.

This is why I haven’t watched FoxNews in years. Sheep in wolves clothing. RINO news.

• Haha
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT