ADVERTISEMENT

Constitution and Declaration of Independence

I heard that stat repeated on two cable news channels.

I won’t mention the other one because my Samsung now has politics AIDS.

An historic victory and Bret Hume calls him a loser.

This is why I haven’t watched FoxNews in years. Sheep in wolves clothing. RINO news.

How did Trump do amongst Republicans?

So I just heard a blonde host and Bret Baer dog Trump for not getting 80% of the R vote…when he got 70% of R and 27% of I’s according to CNN’a exit poll.

And Britt Hume said “he lost in 2020 and his candidates lost in 2022”.

Trump dominated the Republican vote tonight, pulled in enough Independents, and batted nearly 85% in the last midterm cycle with endorsements.

FoxNews is the enemy to the Conservative movement, they prove it every election cycle.
It's funny when you all criticize Fox as not conservative enough. They are way more conservative than the rest of the MSM.

That's like a dem saying CNN is the enemy of the left wing.

• Haha
Reactions: LordofallSocks
It's funny when you all criticize Fox as not conservative enough. They are way more conservative than the rest of the MSM.

You and the awful analogies again. Fox is more like you and diddy. They are The Mitt and Mccain wing of the media. Love them some uniparty.

Craziness. I'll understand being afraid of saying how I truly feel. Cultural gap I guess.

Interesting.

Glad you will understand how you feel about you being afraid.

Those opiates are really taking a toll, cognitively. Good luck, the road to recovery is long and arduous.

💊

Put the shovel down. You usually know when to quit.

My statement was that Trump called for taking steps to deal with the fraud, and as I said he denied calling for abolishing the Constitution.

You claimed he never denied it and even hyper-liberal Snopes had to admit he did.

But I’m the liar 😂😂😂

You’re left of Snopes, Mr. Independent! 😂

And once again your “research” let you down.

But thanks for coming back around, you’ve been missed!
It's always tough to pick the best way to reply to you. I struggle with that because you're going to lie and/or twist words. You also are not great at actually reading a post.

I'll try the simple approach, where did I post that he never denied it?

Interesting.

Glad you will understand how you feel about you being afraid.

Those opiates are really taking a toll, cognitively. Good luck, the road to recovery is long and arduous.

💊
I messed that up but I'll never understand you. I'm aware you're a troll. I just don't get why you're scared of Fresno and Jason. You think they are stupid? I am the only one that you reply to with a pill. It's clear that you're attacking me. That's why you won't answer because it violates the rules. You're not fooling anyone.

I messed that up but I'll never understand you. I'm aware you're a troll. I just don't get why you're scared of Fresno and Jason. You think they are stupid? I am the only one that you reply to with a pill. It's clear that you're attacking me. That's why you won't answer because it violates the rules. You're not fooling anyone.
Just put him on ignore and be happy you're going to outlive him.

Just put him on ignore and be happy you're going to outlive him.
I'm seriously not annoyed by it. I'm seriously just stunned at seeing someone scared to be honest about their words. Just not how people around me operate but I respect the advice.

So, for the folks that want to “win” elections. My guy @grandhavendiddy says Trump already moved to the middle on abortion. Yet here is Babbling Joe. (Besides the Fact he is an incoherent, bumbling idiot)…they are and WILL make it an issue. The women who decide based on abortion alone aren’t flipping sides.

But, you can either run from it, or make your case. Compromise with the left is NEVER a winning formula. That has been proven time and again, because not only will they still frame you as anti-womens rights, but now you gave up any argument you had. Why not just vote dem if that’s your issue?

Here ya go…

THIS is unacceptable in ANY form or fashion. THIS IS 100% undeniable MURDER. I will never support this, and do not want ANYONE who feels this is the right thing to do be on my team. We already have laws in place for things like this.

Reactions: RussellCasse

WHO CARES? FNC is NOT conservative AT ALL. They CEO is a HARD CORE POS lib. They have some conservative hosts, but not all. The rest of the MSM is a f'n JOKE. They are not lib...they are UNAMERICAN.

It's always tough to pick the best way to reply to you. I struggle with that because you're going to lie and/or twist words. You also are not great at actually reading a post.

I'll try the simple approach, where did I post that he never denied it?

Twice you claimed he not only said it, he meant it AND he doubled down. Which is a lie. And you never prove or provide any evidence of anything you say. It's projection, conjecture, and "woe is me" attitude like everyone is picking on you.

Be better and people will react more positively to what you post.
Yes, Trump said that steps must be taken to fix the election fraud (that he believes happened), even if it requires termination of articles of the constitution to get the job done. So he is ok with terminating parts of the constitution, those were HIS words. That is how it was interpreted, and he clarified that.

I'm not sure what you think people thought he said. It was never believed that he meant the entire constitution. Just the parts to help him with his delusional fraud.

And where your interpretation doesn't make sense is that you're saying he wants to add stuff (to address voter fraud) when he's saying to subtract stuff (termination) 🤔. So basically you and Trump are not even speaking the same language.

Hence, why I said that you're blatantly lying and/or making stuff up to feel better about what he said.
That is not what HE said. It's odd that you get mad when liberals or left people put words in his mouth but it's ok when you do?

Trump spokesman and Trump himself clarified his comments and he didn't say what YOU said. Unless Trump personally told you something different, you are blatantly lying and/or making stuff up to feel better about his "truth".

WHO CARES? FNC is NOT conservative AT ALL. They CEO is a HARD CORE POS lib. They have some conservative hosts, but not all. The rest of the MSM is a f'n JOKE. They are not lib...they are UNAMERICAN.
Fine. Where do you go for pro-Trump news?

Craziness. I'll never understand being afraid of saying how I truly feel. Cultural gap I guess.
One of you is very smart..the other not so much. I will guess the younger person is the lacking in smarts person. There IS a reason for that. Young people THINK they are smart..and they are NOT. I know...I used to be that person. Kalim..you need to use Gods gifts like he meant for them to be used. REMEMBER..you have TWO ars, and ONE mouth. I suggest you take this little lesson to heart.

If some football player tweeted about his own great performance, we'd think he was a jerk.
Every politician in the in the history of time has self-promoted. You live under a rock?

Biden is bragging about Bidenomics, and "reducing the debt by $1.8T, and starting the civil rights movement.

Obama claimed he could slow the rise of the seas.

Gore invented the internet if you ask him.

Nikki Haley "overcame" being the only "brown" girl in her school to run for President.

And I could go on. Trump might be more in your face about it..? But they ALL do it.

I just wish we could have a conversation about it.

I can make arguments for both sides with a clear eyes and a full heart. But the abortion side has to stop at 12-16 weeks.

Anything after that is infanticide.
Yeah, I do appreciate other's opinions, like your own. I really do. I know it's not my place to force anyone to see only my side. That's impossible. It's a God-grace thing. Only He can do that. But it is my place to stand my ground and state truth as I see it through the lens of Christianity. There is simply zero room for abortion. Life begins at conception, not 12-16 weeks. Abortion on day one is infanticide.

Reactions: DCandtheUTBand
Almost anywhere that isn't MSM/Cable news.

Then you have to parse every source and story and try to corroborate things that don't seem to add up.

But that's better than just laying down and accepting being lied to.
Have you noticed that pro-Trump sources tend to be more legitimate?

Fine. Where do you go for pro-Trump news?
I NEVER want slanted news...I just want ACCURATE news. Example...3 1/2 years of RUSSIA, RUSSIA Russia...when the INDISPUTABLE FACTS are...there was ZERO collusion from Trump. Yet that is ALL that was on all the news channels. I knew IMMEDIATELY it was not true. Why? Because in my ENTIRE life the ONLY party and voters that have EVER aided our enemies were democrats. They did it in Vietnam, they did it in Iraq, they are doing it with Iran and Russia. ( I can go into detail with each of these examples) I do not need opinions when I watch news..I need the actual news. I am smart enough to decide what I do after I get the news. I do not need anyone else's opinion to fugure that out.

Twice you claimed he not only said it, he meant it AND he doubled down. Which is a lie. And you never prove or provide any evidence of anything you say. It's projection, conjecture, and "woe is me" attitude like everyone is picking on you.

Be better and people will react more positively to what you post.
Yes, I said that his clarification wasn't what YOU said. See how YOU don't read correctly.

At no point did Trump say that he is looking for "super-Constitutional action". I can't find one statement or interview in which he uses those words.

Can you please provide where he said those exact words?

So I wrote his exact words and was discussing his exact words. You are discussing some made up words that Fatman created to feel better. Now if you can provide those exact words, then ill gladly admit I was wrong.

One of you is very smart..the other not so much. I will guess the younger person is the lacking in smarts person. There IS a reason for that. Young people THINK they are smart..and they are NOT. I know...I used to be that person. Kalim..you need to use Gods gifts like he meant for them to be used. REMEMBER..you have TWO ars, and ONE mouth. I suggest you take this little lesson to heart.
I've learned to find common ground. I refuse to talk politics with you because of your approach and bigotry BUT we can talk Gators.

Do you think Napier is truly on the hot seat?

Have you noticed that pro-Trump sources tend to be more legitimate?
Define legitimate.

Every outlet competes for clicks and has an agenda. But the most nefarious power of the MSM is omission. If something doesn't line up with the narrative they're pushing they just don't report on it.

Great example is the massive farmer protests in Europe...that is ONLY being covered by smaller right leaning outlets. Why is that? It's a huge story, way bigger than the Canadian Trucker strike.

So no, "pro Trump" (I'm not sure that's a good way to define) sources publish content about stories that you won't hear from any of the big outlets...so you see them in a forum like this one.

• Wow
Reactions: kalimgoodman
Yes, I said that his clarification wasn't what YOU said. See how YOU don't read correctly.

At no point did Trump say that he is looking for "super-Constitutional action". I can't find one statement or interview in which he uses those words.

Can you please provide where he said those exact words?

So I wrote his exact words and was discussing his exact words. You are discussing some made up words that Fatman created to feel better. Now if you can provide those exact words, then ill gladly admit I was wrong.
I used that word to explain what he meant...which he confirmed. I never claimed he said those exact words.

He meant that there's no remedy for a stolen election in any of our governing documents, state or Federal, including the Constitution.

You argue like a toddler.

Define legitimate.

Every outlet competes for clicks and has an agenda. But the most nefarious power of the MSM is omission. If something doesn't line up with the narrative they're pushing they just don't report on it.

Great example is the massive farmer protests in Europe...that is ONLY being covered by smaller right leaning outlets. Why is that? It's a huge story, way bigger than the Canadian Trucker strike.

So no, "pro Trump" (I'm not sure that's a good way to define) sources publish content about stories that you won't hear from any of the big outlets...so you see them in a forum like this one.
'Legitimate' in that you believe they're telling it like it is.

Reactions: kalimgoodman
I NEVER want slanted news...I just want ACCURATE news. Example...3 1/2 years of RUSSIA, RUSSIA Russia...when the INDISPUTABLE FACTS are...there was ZERO collusion from Trump. Yet that is ALL that was on all the news channels. I knew IMMEDIATELY it was not true. Why? Because in my ENTIRE life the ONLY party and voters that have EVER aided our enemies were democrats. They did it in Vietnam, they did it in Iraq, they are doing it with Iran and Russia. ( I can go into detail with each of these examples) I do not need opinions when I watch news..I need the actual news. I am smart enough to decide what I do after I get the news. I do not need anyone else's opinion to fugure that out.
'Pro-Trump' and 'accurate' are the same, right?

Don't all the legitimate news sources correctly report how wonderful Trump is?

I used that word to explain what he meant...which he confirmed. I never claimed he said those exact words.

He meant that there's no remedy for a stolen election in any of our governing documents, state or Federal, including the Constitution.

You argue like a toddler.
SO I was right. You are making up words to defend his words. I am just arguing his exact words. Learn to read better because I highlighted YOU in multiple post. I don't care for your interpretation (unless directly asked), I just care for exact words. Remember that going forward.

Also, reading comprehension is key to communication.

'Pro-Trump' and 'accurate' are the same, right?

Don't all the legitimate news sources correctly report how wonderful Trump is?

Well said. It really is a case of like and dislike. If they don't want to hear it then it's not legitimate. Like it would be legitimate to say Trump was found liable of sexual assault by people of his peers.

Well said. It really is a case of like and dislike. If they don't want to hear it then it's not legitimate. Like it would be legitimate to say Trump was found liable of sexual assault by people of his peers.
But it's the same on both sides. People see news that fits their agenda as legitimate.

By that definition there are no legitimate news organizations.

There may have never been. Bias and agenda are inherent to the human condition.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT