ADVERTISEMENT

Biden wants nationwide mask mandate

GhostOfMatchesMalone

Ring of Honor
Oct 1, 2012
Majority of the country has had them in effect for months now, and we still have cases. So despite the misinformation @Nolec likes to put here, they clearly aren't eliminating cases as we were promised they would.

What IS working, is herd immunity. As a result, the hoax will burn itself out in the next few weeks. So Biden wants to mandate masks now, then when cases fizzle in a few weeks, they will claim masks did the trick.

Next step will be let's just mandate wearing them all the time, as preventative.

Sheep will be all-in. Same sheep already lined up to take any vaccine the government makes available.

Reactions: Dr. Curmudgeon
If masks work, why is every mask wearer so concerned about someone NOT wearing a mask? Do they think this virus will have no home to go to in the human body and will eventually die off? Jeez.

You go into a store not wearing a mask and a mask wearer will tell you to put on a mask. "What's your problem? Apparently, you're protected because you're wearing a mask. So, shut up!"

Majority of the country has had them in effect for months now, and we still have cases. So despite the misinformation @Nolec likes to put here, they clearly aren't eliminating cases as we were promised they would.
But Ghost, you stared cases were down nearly 20%. Which is your lie... down or not?

What IS working, is herd immunity. As a result, the hoax will burn itself out in the next few weeks. So Biden wants to mandate masks now, then when cases fizzle in a few weeks, they will claim masks did the trick.
Not at all. We'd need by any legit estimate ( not Ghost) 12-20 times the number of cases we currently have to reach the lower est. levels of threshold immunity. Until Ghost provides a link showing <20% is the covid-19 threshold ... this is ..... Ghost dancin' and lyin'

Next step will be let's just mandate wearing them all the time, as preventative.

Sheep will be all-in. Same sheep already lined up to take any vaccine the government makes available.

Two-faced Ghost talks of herd immunity and doesn't realize that without a vaccine, will be extremely tough to get there. Remember this is the clown that stated there was no... flu vaccine.

If masks work, why is every mask wearer so concerned about someone NOT wearing a mask? Do they think this virus will have no home to go to in the human body and will eventually die off? Jeez.

You go into a store not wearing a mask and a mask wearer will tell you to put on a mask. "What's your problem? Apparently, you're protected because you're wearing a mask. So, shut up!"

Sometimes the left claims that you wear the mask to protect others, sometimes they claim you wear the mask to protect yourself.

They are making it up as they go along.

Trump PC now, basically says Biden is FOS, no national mask mandate, don't be an idiot.

So nice to finally have a smart, sensible President in the White House for a change.

Reactions: kjfreeze
Sometimes the left claims that you wear the mask to protect others, sometimes they claim you wear the mask to protect yourself.

They are making it up as they go along.

Ghosted stated that mask mandates would not lower case numbers, when the case numbers went lower and lower.......Ghost spins and dances but somehow doesn't own up to his statement. Telling.

Ghosted stated that mask mandates would not lower case numbers, when the case numbers went lower and lower.......

I never said mask mandates would not lower case numbers, as you know. I said masks DO NOT eliminate the hoax flu cases.

I've been proven right. You should listen to me, you might learn something.

Reactions: gatordad3
State issue not a national government function.

Unconstitutional and posturing by the low IQ nitwit.

I wear a mask but oppose any national mandate. Plenary power belongs to the States.

Its unenforceable in states that refuse to comply.

This is absolutely correct in our constitutional republic - unfortunately the Dem party is full of those advocating dictatorial federal powers

Reactions: BamaFan1137
I never said mask mandates would not lower case numbers, as you know. I said masks DO NOT eliminate the hoax flu cases.

Ghost quote from Alabama mask mandate thread:
"If cases and deaths fall dramatically in the coming days, we have strong indicators that the mask mandate is working.
If they do not, we have strong indicators that the mask mandate is having little or no effect.
Simple as that. We all get to track the numbers together, we all get to see if masks work or not...together."

Ghost just a lyin', spinnin' and dancin". This is too easy. We tracked the numbers, and they're way down. Your quote right here proves you can't be trusted either.

I've been proven right. You should listen to me, you might learn something.

Seems your definition of right is ..well.. wrong. LOL What we can learn is that Ghost and the truth are quite apart. HOODWINKED again.

Seems your definition of right is ..well.. wrong. LOL What we can learn is that Ghost and the truth are quite apart. HOODWINKED again.

The reason for starting the Alabama mask mandate thread was clear and stated upfront: We will ALL watch the numbers TOGETHER and see what happens. As you quoted me above, I said if we see a dramatic drop in cases after starting the mandate, we would have strong indicators that mask mandate was doing what the left claims masks do: Eliminate cases.

16 days into mask mandate (outside the incubation period), we were still seeing 2,000 new cases a day. Which was actually UP from the number of daily cases when mask mandate started.

Which proved the mask mandate didn't work. Just like it hasn't worked in any other state that's tried it.

If masks actually eliminated cases, we would have seen a dramatic drop, as I said, immediately.

We did not. I guess that's why Fauci doesn't wear masks in public, cause he knows they don't work either.

Reactions: gatordad3

The takeaway is that the mask mandate in Indiana (effective July 27) has had no impact on COVID deaths.

That data does not indicate at all that the mask mandate had no impact on deaths since July 27. The incubation period for covid can easily be 14 days. Deaths typically are lagging 2-3 weeks behind cases. So it is entirely too early to show any impact.

That data does not indicate at all that the mask mandate had no impact on deaths since July 27. The incubation period for covid can easily be 14 days. Deaths typically are lagging 2-3 weeks behind cases. So it is entirely too early to show any impact.

Mask mandate has been in place well past the incubation period. We saw 1800 cases on day mask mandate went into effect, 2000 on day 16.

Outside the incubation period.

Masks don't work. Numbers don't lie.

The left's latest coup attempt failed, and the hell of it is, Trump's approval numbers are UP because of this.

Reactions: nail1988
The reason for starting the Alabama mask mandate thread was clear and stated upfront: We will ALL watch the numbers TOGETHER and see what happens. As you quoted me above, I said if we see a dramatic drop in cases after starting the mandate, we would have strong indicators that mask mandate was doing what the left claims masks do: Eliminate cases.

I put your quote there because I knew your honesty was not substantial enough. Now you're adding words to your quote...... hilarious!! You embarrass yourself.
16 days into mask mandate (outside the incubation period), we were still seeing 2,000 new cases a day. Which was actually UP from the number of daily cases when mask mandate started.
Poor Ghost grasping for straws. Due to data collection methods, the 7 day avg. smooths out those issues. and Bama has gone down 24.%.
Which proved the mask mandate didn't work. Just like it hasn't worked in any other state that's tried it.
I doubt anyone here has seen a more pathetic display of personal dishonesty than what you're showing.

If masks actually eliminated cases, we would have seen a dramatic drop, as I said, immediately.

We did not. I guess that's why Fauci doesn't wear masks in public, cause he knows they don't work either.

So @Nolec I'm curious.....if the 7-day moving average is the way to go, then why didn't you mention that WHEN THE THREAD ON ALABAMA MASK MANDATE STARTED?
Not my job to keep you educated , until I feel like it.

All too easy :cool:

So Ghost, if Fauci gets 500M from the vaccine , where's the proof I asked you to provide? If the Brennen Center figure for voter fraud is est. at .0023% , where is your proof that isn't correct? If Broward County has an at home mask mandate, why can't you prove it?
This is fun and... very easy. GHOST HOODWINKED again.

So Ghost, if Fauci gets 500M from the vaccine , where's the proof I asked you to provide? If the Brennen Center figure for voter fraud is est. at .0023% , where is your proof that isn't correct? If Broward County has an at home mask mandate, why can't you prove it?
This is fun and... very easy. GHOST HOODWINKED again.

Deflection duly noted. I mean you got so upset that the FACTS weren't going your way in that thread that you eventually started invoking India's 7-day moving average.....apparently to make the case that masks were eliminating cases in....Alabama???? No mention that was coming when the thread started either LOL

Herd immunity is catching on, as the experts have noted. Cases are finally dropping. You can claim credit for masks if you want (Alabama has been wearing them for months, mandated for weeks), I'm just happy fewer people are getting sick.

That SHOULD be what we are ALL happy about, but...

Mask mandate has been in place well past the incubation period. We saw 1800 cases on day mask mandate went into effect, 2000 on day 16.

Outside the incubation period.

Masks don't work. Numbers don't lie.

The left's latest coup attempt failed, and the hell of it is, Trump's approval numbers are UP because of this.

Perhaps you failed to see the poster's graph, or lack reading comprehension, or are too dishonest to allow yourself to learn, the graph was covid deaths in Indiana. People don't usually drop dead immediately after the incubation period. Generally takes a while to get to the the lethal period.

Deflection duly noted. I mean you got so upset that the FACTS weren't going your way in that thread that you eventually started invoking India's 7-day moving average.....apparently to make the case that masks were eliminating cases in....Alabama???? No mention that was coming when the thread started either LOL

Ghost quote from Ala. mask thread:
"Shame we can't throw the masks away and make HCQ over the counter. Could knock out hoax flu before the end of the month."
Uneducated people might miss the relevancy of India's data and rising death rate, as it pertains to their extensive HCQ use.

Herd immunity is catching on, as the experts have noted. Cases are finally dropping. You can claim credit for masks if you want (Alabama has been wearing them for months, mandated for weeks), I'm just happy fewer people are getting sick.

That SHOULD be what we are ALL happy about, but...

Perhaps you failed to see the poster's graph, or lack reading comprehension, or are too dishonest to allow yourself to learn, the graph was covid deaths in Indiana. People don't usually drop dead immediately after the incubation period. Generally takes a while to get to the the lethal period.

We are 2 weeks outside the incubation period. No idea why you are mentioning Indiana just like I have no idea why you ever thought the 7-day moving average in India was relevant either.

The mask mandate in Alabama did NOT eliminate cases or save lives as the left claimed. The numbers proved that.

We are 2 weeks outside the incubation period. No idea why you are mentioning Indiana just like I have no idea why you ever thought the 7-day moving average in India was relevant either.
See post #12. OMG See post # 28.

The mask mandate in Alabama did NOT eliminate cases or save lives as the left claimed. The numbers proved that.

Ghost ignores data that easily disproves him. Ala. now has a 7 da moving avg. of 1218/da compared to 1918/ day when Ghost started the thread. A 33% drop. GHOST spinin', dancin', lyin"

Ghost ignores data that easily disproves him.

That's literally what you are doing. I said the numbers prove masks did NOT eliminate cases in Alabama, you then claim that we are getting 1,200 cases a day.

Which proves masks have NOT eliminated cases. My case is so easy to make that even you can do it LMAO!

PS: I think it's quite telling that you still haven't figured out how to quote properly.

That's literally what you are doing. I said the numbers prove masks did NOT eliminate cases in Alabama, you then claim that we are getting 1,200 cases a day.

Ghost lyin, spinnin', and dancin" Here's your quote from post 10
"If cases and deaths fall dramatically in the coming days, we have strong indicators that the mask mandate is working.
If they do not, we have strong indicators that the mask mandate is having little or no effect."

Where is your "eliminate cases"? This is easy. Ghost trying to Hoodwink but got caught.

Which proves masks have NOT eliminated cases. My case is so easy to make that even you can do it LMAO!

PS: I think it's quite telling that you still haven't figured out how to quote properly.

Cant read that garbage. 5 year olds are smart enough to know how to quote properly on the internet. How come you aren't smart enough to do it?

Learn how to quote and I'll happily answer your lies and deceptions.

5 years olds are smart enough to know how to quote. You really have no excuse.

Ghost lies:
masks kill,
Broward Cty. mask mandate in homes
flu vaccinnes don't exist
masks cause oxygen deprivation
No grocery store clerks got Covid
Fauci gets 500M for vaccine
masks cause CO2 poisoning
Alabama case numbers aren't down

But Ghost wants to talk about my lies.... go ahead. I'll wait.

Ghost lies:
masks kill,
Broward Cty. mask mandate in homes
flu vaccinnes don't exist
masks cause oxygen deprivation
No grocery store clerks got Covid
Fauci gets 500M for vaccine
masks cause CO2 poisoning
Alabama case numbers aren't down

But Ghost wants to talk about my lies.... go ahead. I'll wait.

What are we waiting on? You to explain how a claimed 24% drop in hoax flu cases is solely attributed to masks? Still waiting on that one.

Reactions: nail1988
What are we waiting on? You to exp
lain how a claimed 24% drop in hoax flu cases is solely attributed to masks? Still waiting on that one.

Why would I explain a statement I did not make? You claim I said that.... show the post then or you simply made up another Ghost lie. Waiting.

Most Dems don’t understand how our republic works let alone why....the brilliance of our country’s structure is amazing - too bad it’s being eroded at a mind numbing scale. Glad I was alive during the days of the Great Experiment

A society that has created more wealth for its minorities than any society in world history...so of course it must be dismantled and destroyed. Makes sense. It's damn difficult to dominate people who don't count on government for survival.

BTW, the United States still has the most immigrants and welcomes more new immigrants each year than any other nation. Which is odd because our system is "broken" while systemic racism makes it impossible for minorities to prosper. Why do these stupid people continue to come?

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT