ADVERTISEMENT

Biden wants nationwide mask mandate

Most Dems don’t understand how our republic works let alone why....the brilliance of our country’s structure is amazing - too bad it’s being eroded at a mind numbing scale. Glad I was alive during the days of the Great Experiment
I agree, Sir. I'm in the twilight of my life and will continue to trust my Saviour over science.

I agree, Sir. I'm in the twilight of my life and will continue to trust my Saviour over science.

Science is but a subset of our Saviour’s realm, it’s a shame there are those who wrap themselves up in the darker cloaks of science to reduce the illumination that is there

The same people hold Einstein up as the pinnacle of intellect without realizing his paramount equation shows the likelihood a higher power being probable not less likely

Science is but a subset of our Saviour’s realm, it’s a shame there are those who wrap themselves up in the darker cloaks of science to reduce the illumination that is there

The same people hold Einstein up as the pinnacle of intellect without realizing his paramount equation shows the likelihood a higher power being probable not less likely
Beautifully articulated, Sir.

:eek::D:D
IPD is a word nerd.

Seriously think he could could write a book(s) or op-eds that liberal critics would love to trash.

I am sure that were I to write a book to intent the ire of liberals, I would succeed glowingly

But unfortunately I have more confidence of financial advancement in the engineering sector, and i just find I need to triage my time and efforts - maybe literary endeavors are in a later time once I feel I have “phuck em” money

Almost became a nerd as I had a academic schollie for Vanderbilt..... said phuck it to go to my home fry school and drink beer learnin’
me some ing-ga-neeer-en’ and becomes sorter smirt

:D

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT