ADVERTISEMENT

Biden and sensitive documents

She is cute, she's also stupid ...
There's a dot for every I, and a cross for every T. ...........sorry bro,.............. 😂

giphy.gif

INCONVENIENT TRUTH: Then-Sen. Joe Biden tanked President Jimmy Carter’s nomination for CIA director over his alleged mishandling of classified documents.

Joe Biden Blocked Jimmy Carter’s CIA Nominee over Mishandling Classified Documents

Feb-20-1978-President-Jimmy-Carter-Sen-Joe-Biden-D-DE-AP-640x480.jpg

They thought they had the perfect coverup

The White House thought their plan to stall on revealing the Biden classified documents story was foolproof.

NY Times Just Revealed Who Came up With WH's Slow Roll of Biden Docs Story​

The past week has been a cavalcade of misdirection and non-answers from the Biden administration, as the mainstream media increasingly becomes disenchanted with the White House, most visibly in the form of Press Secretary Karine Jean-Pierre and Joe Biden himself.

ac5abc1b-0c40-47b8-9f13-9470b37a21db-860x475.png

They thought they had the perfect coverup

The White House thought their plan to stall on revealing the Biden classified documents story was foolproof.

NY Times Just Revealed Who Came up With WH's Slow Roll of Biden Docs Story​

The past week has been a cavalcade of misdirection and non-answers from the Biden administration, as the mainstream media increasingly becomes disenchanted with the White House, most visibly in the form of Press Secretary Karine Jean-Pierre and Joe Biden himself.

ac5abc1b-0c40-47b8-9f13-9470b37a21db-860x475.png

I'll bet @sadgator would hit that. 😂

Dunn_Anita-3935.jpg

Fresno’s girlfriend Frenchie gets triggered again 😂😂😂

WH Press Secretary Karine Jean-Pierre Attacks Ron DeSantis over Florida Rejecting Woke AP Course: 'Incomprehensible'

White House Press Secretary Karine Jean-Pierre attacked Florida Governor Ron DeSantis (R) over the state rejecting a new AP (Advanced Placement) African American Studies course. The curriculum’s content includes sections on “Black Queer Studies,” cultural appropriation, reparations, and the “global influence of the Black Lives Matter” movement.

• Haha
Reactions: NavigatorII
INCONVENIENT TRUTH: Then-Sen. Joe Biden tanked President Jimmy Carter’s nomination for CIA director over his alleged mishandling of classified documents.

Joe Biden Blocked Jimmy Carter’s CIA Nominee over Mishandling Classified Documents

Feb-20-1978-President-Jimmy-Carter-Sen-Joe-Biden-D-DE-AP-640x480.jpg

The peanut farmer and the guy that failed 3rd grade.

We are told both won US elections to be President.

Fresno’s girlfriend Frenchie gets triggered again 😂😂😂

WH Press Secretary Karine Jean-Pierre Attacks Ron DeSantis over Florida Rejecting Woke AP Course: 'Incomprehensible'

White House Press Secretary Karine Jean-Pierre attacked Florida Governor Ron DeSantis (R) over the state rejecting a new AP (Advanced Placement) African American Studies course. The curriculum’s content includes sections on “Black Queer Studies,” cultural appropriation, reparations, and the “global influence of the Black Lives Matter” movement.

"Black Queer Studies". She mad cause they studying her. 😂

Are we allowed to say queer again?
Allowed? Shit. They not only allow it they own and embrace it. 😂

Disney execs in leaked video boost ‘queerness,’ ‘gay agenda,’ elimination of terms ‘boys and girls’​

• Wow
Reactions: nail1988
Oh boy

DOJ Searches Biden's Home, Finds More Documents with Classified Markings

The Justice Department conducted a search of President Joe Biden’s Wilmington home Friday and found even more documents with classified markings, according to Biden’s personal attorney on Saturday.

Merrick-Garland-Surprised-640x480-1-640x480.png

Oh boy

The Justice Department conducted a search of President Joe Biden’s Wilmington home Friday and found even more documents with classified markings, according to Biden’s personal attorney on Saturday.

But don't ya know that President Biden takes classified documents VERY seriously as KJP will be blathering a dozen times from the podium tomorrow. If she wants to be truly honest, she should just stop at President Biden takes classified documents. That is certainly a fact.

Oh boy

Oh boy

Sounds like they are throwing him under the bus.

Don't be surprised if they don't now claim that they need to do another raid on Trump's home since they keep 'finding' more stuff with Hiden.

@gatorspeed @BSC911 @kalimgoodman @RayGravesGhost how does it feel to know you voted for a guy with such a disregard for national security? This is why you should have voted for a Real American like Donald J Trump.

Sounds like they are throwing him under the bus.

Don't be surprised if they don't now claim that they need to do another raid on Trump's home since they keep 'finding' more stuff with Hiden.

@gatorspeed @BSC911 @kalimgoodman @RayGravesGhost how does it feel to know you voted for a guy with such a disregard for national security? This is why you should have voted for a Real American like Donald J Trump.
Still waiting for @gatorspeed ’s unhinged posts all horny for Biden to go to jail like he did after the MLG raid…because I think we are well past the “reasonable explanation” he asked for last week.

Biden had sensitive docs stashed everywhere, unsecured, with no clue that he even had it.

But don't ya know that President Biden takes classified documents VERY seriously as KJP will be blathering a dozen times from the podium tomorrow. If she wants to be truly honest, she should just stop at President Biden takes classified documents. That is certainly a fact.
No - you’re mistaken.
If she wants to be truly honest she’ll admit she is really bad at her job and resign.

• Wow
Still waiting for @gatorspeed ’s unhinged posts all horny for Biden to go to jail like he did after the MLG raid…because I think we are well past the “reasonable explanation” he asked for last week.

Biden had sensitive docs stashed everywhere, unsecured, with no clue that he even had it.
Here boob hopefully this helps you with your ignorance:::;;One refused to return them. Lied about having them. Said he declassified them. Claimed the FBI planted them. Told his staff to move them. Filed appeals to block the DOJ.

One self-reported he found them. Is cooperating with the DOJ.

One is not like the other. should be easy enough not unless you’re visually impaired or just plain stupid which is easy to figure out if you back FatAss Trump

• Haha
Reactions: EvilWayz
Here boob hopefully this helps you with your ignorance:::;;One refused to return them. Lied about having them. Said he declassified them. Claimed the FBI planted them. Told his staff to move them. Filed appeals to block the DOJ.

One is not like the other. should be easy enough not unless you’re visually impaired or just plain stupid which is easy to figure out if you back FatAss Trump

"How could anyone be so irresponsible?"

You know you’ve won the argument when you resort to name calling 😆

He didn’t refuse anything. He was at the meeting in the summer when the FBI came in and asked a better lock be put on the room where they were stored. He even shook their hands and thanked them for their work. It was a good meeting.

He knew what he had, as did the FBI. He took good care of the documents and took their protection seriously. The raid was stageplay, and not necessary at all. I’m sure someone knew the Biden scandal was going to happen and had to give low-information voters something to point to when it blew up, like you are here.

Biden wasn’t president when he took these documents. Most presidents take things with them, not so much for VP’s. He had crap stashed all over the place, some of it pertained to Ukraine where he had been laundering money through his crackhead son. Wonder why he’d not want those documents to be with the archives?

And Biden didn’t turn them all over - the FBI just found more. So scratch that talking point. You gonna defend him by telling me he didn’t know he had them? That’s much worse than not turning them over, you can’t keep something safe if you don’t even know you have it. How irresponsible can someone be?

With this latest batch you’ve officially lost every talking point you started with.

So start the horny “walls closing in” posts about Biden or admit you’re a hyper-partisan hypocrite.

• Love
Hiden doesn't know much, but when it comes to corruption, I suspect he knew exactly what he had, and why he had it.
100%

And if anyone thinks critically about this, him claiming he had no idea what he had is the worst possible defense…which means he knew exactly what he had and why.

You know you’ve won the argument when you resort to name calling 😆

He didn’t refuse anything. He was at the meeting in the summer when the FBI came in and asked a better lock be put on the room where they were stored. He even shook their hands and thanked them for their work. It was a good meeting.

He knew what he had, as did the FBI. He took good care of the documents and took their protection seriously. The raid was stageplay, and not necessary at all. I’m sure someone knew the Biden scandal was going to happen and had to give low-information voters something to point to when it blew up, like you are here.

Biden wasn’t president when he took these documents. Most presidents take things with them, not so much for VP’s. He had crap stashed all over the place, some of it pertained to Ukraine where he had been laundering money through his crackhead son. Wonder why he’d not want those documents to be with the archives?

And Biden didn’t turn them all over - the FBI just found more. So scratch that talking point. You gonna defend him by telling me he didn’t know he had them? That’s much worse than not turning them over, you can’t keep something safe if you don’t even know you have it. How irresponsible can someone be?

With this latest batch you’ve officially lost every talking point you started with.

So start the horny “walls closing in” posts about Biden or admit you’re a hyper-partisan hypocrite.
Quit lying, talk to me about Trump, I’m listening, But we both know you won’t because if you were too you would get hammered, therefore you fall under the Nutless category

Quit lying, talk to me about Trump, I’m listening, But we both know you won’t because if you were too you would get hammered, therefore you fall under the Nutless category
Amicable meeting.

FBI reviewed what he had.

New lock installed.

Trump was present at the meeting.

Anything else I’m lying about?

What am I lying about?

And what about Trump do you want to discuss?

You’re wasting time, you could have had 3-5 “walls closing in” posts by now.
Man cmon? You and others defend fat boy Trump daily, again Biden and Trump had zero Business taking documents with them, especially classified documents, they both need to suffer consequences period, Dang man it doesn’t take a Brain Surgeon to know this, I don’t look at Biden and say awwwww he meant no harm he’s innocent lol but You and Trump lol there you go….. he just does no wrong

Man cmon? You and others defend fat boy Trump daily, again Biden and Trump had zero Business taking documents with them, especially classified documents, they both need to suffer consequences period, Dang man it doesn’t take a Brain Surgeon to know this, I don’t look at Biden and say awwwww he meant no harm he’s innocent lol but You and Trump lol there you go….. he just does no wrong
I’m not saying he did no wrong, I have no clue what Trump had, why, and if he had done the paperwork to declassify them - and neither do you.

But the Biden situation is so much worse and you know it…and the asymmetrical reaction you had is proof you’re a hyper-partisan hypocrite.

You can try to find me saying Trump did nothing wrong all you want, you won’t find it (closest I came was claiming the entire subject of classified docs is probably overblown as a whole). But I also didn’t say Biden should be thrown in jail either.

You have TDS, and the second his name is brought up you lose all ability to reason and think clearly. It’s a sad condition, even sadder you don’t realize you have it.

I’m not saying he did no wrong, I have no clue what Trump had, why, and if he had done the paperwork to declassify them - and neither do you.

But the Biden situation is so much worse and you know it…and the asymmetrical reaction you had is proof you’re a hyper-partisan hypocrite.

You can try to find me saying Trump did nothing wrong all you want, you won’t find it (closest I came was claiming the entire subject of classified docs is probably overblown as a whole). But I also didn’t say Biden should be thrown in jail either.

You have TDS, and the second his name is brought up you lose all ability to reason and think clearly. It’s a sad condition, even sadder you don’t realize you have it.
Fatman he’s guilty and he knows it, Biden too. Enjoy your Sunday I’m out

• Haha
Reactions: fatman76
Haha! Good one Bama they BOTH are” see it’s not hard, call one out, have the Balls to call the other out 👍

I was only referring to the hypocrisy. Honestly, I have my doubts that either was a huge issue...but maybe one or both were.

The hypocrisy is unquestionable, however. Especially considering this follow up comment...

"I have no regrets."

Reactions: goldmom

This is what I love about the sheep: When we learned the FBI raided Trump's home, the sheep immediately said Trump should be jailed. Absolutely cannot run for President again.

But when it turns out that Hiden actually DID DO what they accused Trump of doing, the sheep say so what. "Trump did the same thing!!"

If Trump did the same thing, why aren't the sheep calling for Hiden to be removed from office and jailed?

Exactly.

Well I don’t back “FatAss” but you’re naive if you think that’s why we have Joey Applesauce being a real Boy Scout 🙄
and turning in all sorts of - wow - secret documents.
And just discovered too - another wow.
Put down your flag and have another slice of apple pie.
SMH 🤦‍♀️

Well I don’t back “FatAss” but you’re naive if you think that’s why we have Joey Applesauce being a real Boy Scout 🙄
and turning in all sorts of - wow - secret documents.
And just discovered too - another wow.
Put down your flag and have another slice of apple pie.
SMH 🤦‍♀️
Lady nobody yanked your chain, you need to take a seat, just another dumb response

• Wow
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT