ADVERTISEMENT

Biden and sensitive documents

So now we know that Brandon..as a SENATOR, STOLE top secret documents from a skiff to view top secret documents. That HAS to be a felony. /for the absolute NUMB SKULLS that compare this situation to what Trump did...you are to stupid to even discuss this with. When in HISTORY has a Senator stolen TOP SECRET documents? This COULD be treasonous........ESPECIALLY since I am quite sure Hunter used this stuff to make money from our enemies. This will get VERY, VERY ugly

• Angry
Reactions: instaGATOR
So now we know that Brandon..as a SENATOR, STOLE top secret documents from a skiff to view top secret documents. That HAS to be a felony. /for the absolute NUMB SKULLS that compare this situation to what Trump did...you are to stupid to even discuss this with. When in HISTORY has a Senator stolen TOP SECRET documents? This COULD be treasonous........ESPECIALLY since I am quite sure Hunter used this stuff to make money from our enemies. This will get VERY, VERY ugly
Senator or VP? If Senator, that goes way back. :oops:

757-2s1luj_t3-jpg.1183414

Well the former VP Pence has just screwed up things...
I'm sure every President and VP have done similar things, by carelessness or plotted evil. The issue is "what did they do with them, who compromised national security or outright sold them to adversaries for personal gain". Pence having them looks like a DOJ, "look, over there! A squirrel!"

Reactions: nail1988
We laugh, but is that any dumber than some of the stuff the libs here have bought?

@sadgator believed covid was going to be a mass-extinction event. @Uniformed_ReRe believes the world is on fire even though people are literally freezing to death under 20 feet of snow.

Who is the bigger idiot? The Guam tip-over guy looks like a genius compared to some of the rubes we have posting here.

You are once again debating your own made-up arguments that no one actually made. Who is the “bigger idiot?” On this board, a one-brain-celled man is king.

Reactions: goldmom
You are once again debating your own made-up arguments that no one actually made. Who is the “bigger idiot?” On this board, a one-brain-celled man is king.
I dunno bro, several posters Liked that post, so they obviously knew exactly what you had said.

But if you are now saying you understand that man-made climate change is a hoax, then props to you.

I guess I haven't heard that one. Oh my. :oops: 😂
WASHINGTON, Jan 21 (Reuters) - A new search of President Joe Biden's home in Wilmington, Delaware on Friday by the U.S. Justice Department found six more items, including documents with classification markings, a lawyer for the president said in a statement Saturday night.

Some of the classified documents and "surrounding materials" dated from Biden's tenure in the U.S. Senate, where he represented Delaware from 1973 to 2009, according to his lawyer, Bob Bauer. Other documents were from his tenure as vice president in the Obama administration, from 2009 through 2017, Bauer said.

Screw the twits at the Archives, I want to know who is responsible (irresponsible) for the classified materials 'Chain of Custody' logs.

Those are the 1st people that should be prosecuted and sent to jail.

After that, everyone that had them, or had unauthorized access to them, should go on trial, no matter who they are or how many of them are out there.
=====

What should you do if you ever stumble across a Top Secret document?
Don't even touch it, but secure the location and report it immediately.

I once found a Top Secret message in a secure location's standard trash can. I left it there and reported it. You would not have wanted to be anyone in that chain of custody responsibility.
😱

Daily use Classified messages are disposed of after use of by incinerator, not by shredding, and the entire process is monitored and logged by the document number.

Last edited:
It appears Biden using his lawyers to go through the documents was a calculated move to assert privilege when questioned by the House just like the special counsel is cover to keep the documents from the House until its a better time to give the stuff up - likely after the election even if Biden doesn't run again.

So at this point, I think they are trying to figure out how to end this and dump Hiden without this spilling back on anyone else.

Let's be honest with ourselves: Does anyone on this board believe that Joe Hiden, the guy that once failed 3rd grade, was 'smart' enough to concoct a criminal enterprise ON HIS OWN?

Or is it FAR more likely that he COPIED what other criminals in DC were doing, and in typical Ole Joe fashion, screwed it up and got caught?

I think we know what the deal is. The Swamp will now have to 'dispose' of Hiden in as 'clean' of a way as possible.

Hiden has to go away in a way that doesn't incriminate anyone else in the Swamp. Because if anyone OUTSIDE of the Hiden crime family gets sucked into this mess, it opens a LOT of doors.

@kalimgoodman was finally right....this will be interesting.

So at this point, I think they are trying to figure out how to end this and dump Hiden without this spilling back on anyone else.

Let's be honest with ourselves: Does anyone on this board believe that Joe Hiden, the guy that once failed 3rd grade, was 'smart' enough to concoct a criminal enterprise ON HIS OWN?

Or is it FAR more likely that he COPIED what other criminals in DC were doing, and in typical Ole Joe fashion, screwed it up and got caught?

I think we know what the deal is. The Swamp will now have to 'dispose' of Hiden in as 'clean' of a way as possible.

Hiden has to go away in a way that doesn't incriminate anyone else in the Swamp. Because if anyone OUTSIDE of the Hiden crime family gets sucked into this mess, it opens a LOT of doors.

@kalimgoodman was finally right....this will be interesting.
It's highly likely Hiden's brother masterminded the criminal activity. Hiden and his crackhead son are village idiots. "Hunter is the smartest guy I know" Brandon

I think people thinking Biden is going to be dumped now will be wrong. The recession coming will be attached to him and he will be allowed to finish the term short of even worse medical issues. Everything being done here let's the Dems play it out that way. If they were going to dump him for sure it would have been done after the midterms.

AP23022602369482-1-640x480.jpg
It's a Coverup

COVERUP? Multiple reports from Establishment Media indicate the White House and the DOJ agreed to hide Joe Biden's classified document scandal.

Multiple Reports Say White House Hid Classified Doc Scandal

AP23022602369482-1-640x480.jpg
It's a Coverup

COVERUP? Multiple reports from Establishment Media indicate the White House and the DOJ agreed to hide Joe Biden's classified document scandal.

Multiple Reports Say White House Hid Classified Doc Scandal

There is also 100% more to the story here........

I think people thinking Biden is going to be dumped now will be wrong. The recession coming will be attached to him and he will be allowed to finish the term short of even worse medical issues. Everything being done here let's the Dems play it out that way. If they were going to dump him for sure it would have been done after the midterms.
Unless something strange happens, he won't get impeached. But it looks like nobody on either side of the aisle wants him running in 24. He's a complete idiot, but the Dims will say hold my beer and watch the new nominee. :mad:

Unless something strange happens, he won't get impeached. But it looks like nobody on either side of the aisle wants him running in 24. He's a complete idiot, but the Dims will say hold my beer and watch the new nominee. :mad:
One thing we need to remember is it is not really the candidate that has the power...it is the people who control the candidate. The same people who orchestrated the steal in 2020 that NEVER thought Trump could win. They made SURE he did not win in 2020. Him winning in 2016 was a shock to them.

"In the case of Biden, he’s got documents from the Senate. He’s got documents in a closet in a phony think tank, where money’s being laundered for him from the communist Chinese. He’s got documents next to this Corvette. He’s got documents in his fake library at home."

Mark Levin: Joe Biden Needs to Be Questioned Under Oath

"In the case of Biden, he’s got documents from the Senate. He’s got documents in a closet in a phony think tank, where money’s being laundered for him from the communist Chinese. He’s got documents next to this Corvette. He’s got documents in his fake library at home."

Mark Levin: Joe Biden Needs to Be Questioned Under Oath

Levin's rants on Hannity always crack me up. Not sure how he keeps a straight face during some of his tirades. 😂 That being said, they are usually the truth.

I heard Biden just declassified all of his documents.

He’s good now.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT