ADVERTISEMENT

Biden and sensitive documents

Quit lying, talk to me about Trump, I’m listening, But we both know you won’t because if you were too you would get hammered, therefore you fall under the Nutless category
What is with you and balls bro? If you swing the other way, to each their own but besides your obsession with Trump, I think we can add balls to that list.

What is with you and balls bro? If you swing the other way, to each their own but besides your obsession with Trump, I think we can add balls to that list.
Bill were you been? Your slow man tighten up! And don’t be slick I’m not obsessed with trump, I’m not on here 24/7 posting absurd garbage, and as for “Balls” you definitely don’t have the sack to say anything negative about Donnie boy

Bill were you been? Your slow man tighten up! And don’t be slick I’m not obsessed with trump, I’m not on here 24/7 posting absurd garbage, and as for “Balls” you definitely don’t have the sack to say anything negative about Donnie boy
Of course I do, you just refuse to actually read what I post but it’s all good, enjoy your balls.

Here boob hopefully this helps you with your ignorance:::;;One refused to return them. Lied about having them. Said he declassified them. Claimed the FBI planted them. Told his staff to move them. Filed appeals to block the DOJ.

One self-reported he found them. Is cooperating with the DOJ.

One is not like the other. should be easy enough not unless you’re visually impaired or just plain stupid which is easy to figure out if you back FatAss Trump

These are the same talking points spewed by the RAT part and there shills in the fakenews media.

Do better Speed

I thought you were done?

And you clearly don’t remember the song I’m referencing.

I’ll be here all night if you decide to start posting about walls closing in on Biden like you did Trump.
😎😎😎😎 Biden should be impeached if he’s found at fault or guilty ARE WE CLEAR NOW??!!!! Now put your big boy pants on and let’s hear you tell the rest of the clan on here what should happen to Donnie J

😎😎😎😎 Biden should be impeached if he’s found at fault or guilty ARE WE CLEAR NOW??!!!! Now put your big boy pants on and let’s hear you tell the rest of the clan on here what should happen to Donnie J
Found at fault or guilty of what? How many batches of documents will it take?

I stated my opinion that the whole classified documents issue is overblown. I’ve been consistent on that. I do think what Hillary did supersedes either of the situations (at least until we learn more).

But what are in the documents (ie what they pertain to), what level of classification, who took them, why there were taken, etc. should all be considerations in deciding what to do. If Biden took incriminating evidence of his acting as a foreign agent I think that’s a matter of national security. You can’t have those types of conflicts of interest at the POTUS level.

Found at fault or guilty of what? How many batches of documents will it take?

I stated my opinion that the whole classified documents issue is overblown. I’ve been consistent on that. I do think what Hillary did supersedes either of the situations (at least until we learn more).

But what are in the documents (ie what they pertain to), what level of classification, who took them, why there were taken, etc. should all be considerations in deciding what to do. If Biden took incriminating evidence of his acting as a foreign agent I think that’s a matter of national security. You can’t have those types of conflicts of interest at the POTUS level.
sooner or later for the former and the present, it’ll all come out, we are just peons to the higher up’s, our opinion and thoughts on whether this one’s guilty or not won’t matter one way or the other in the end, and honestly I could care less

sooner or later for the former and the present, it’ll all come out, we are just peons to the higher up’s, our opinion and thoughts on whether this one’s guilty or not won’t matter one way or the other in the end, and honestly I could care less
You certainly cared a lot when Trump was raided.

Do I need to repost your thoughts on that again?

As one that has used and handled Classified Documents, (Confidential-Secret-Top Secret), it is no small thing at all. FJB had Top Secret documents and he should be held accountable, along with anyone else involved with them (like his son and his lawyers). There is a clearly specified 'Chain of Responsibility' regarding their use, storage, and destruction. That Chain has been badly broken and that should be looked into and fixed IMMEDIATELY!

The Hillbillery falsely cried that the 2016 election was fixed/cheated. She did so because she and the other elitist Rats were planning to do so in 2020, and they pulled it off with corruption by the Rats and their fellow RINO's.

Blame Trump for dealings with Russia in order to attempt to weaken or forestall the fact that Joe/Hunter were guilty as hell of doing so, as were Bill & Hillary before them (Uranium and million dollar speeches).

Blame trump for Ukraine Quid-Pro-Quo in an attempt to forestall and or weaken the reality that Biden did so, and he even bragged about it at the CFR meeting.

This is on going and just the tip of the corruption iceberg, so whenever the DC swamp Rats blame Trump, or DeSantis, or any other patriotic conservative for doing something wrong, that's the flag to begin looking for what the Rats did, or are doing, or are planning to do.....
🤓

Last edited:
The internet doesn't forget.

I'm an idiot and I found his 2018 Tex return that showed $19k in Rental Income, while Hunter claimed on another loan application he paid $49k/mo in rent for a house his dad owned.

What would happen to you or I if we missed $580k of unreported income? That doesn't even include any indications that this is how they were laundering foreign payments...just the tax evasion should be a major issue.
If I were back at my Big 4 partner position, I would be fired on the spot if not worse and subject to $100K to $1M+ in fines. I would most likely never work in Consulting again.

You've got your outrage backwards.

The answer is, he is being held accountable. It's Biden's FBI and Biden's DOJ.

The documents are in their possession, and things are moving through the system.

So I'm willing to let the process go forward.

If he doesn't get charged with anything, that's certainly not my fault.
Very well said.

This is what I love about this game of Spot the Hypocrite: The hypocrites like @gatorspeed think if they just ignore the current news story, that will be the end of it.

Son, this is the first half of the first inning. If you think this is as bad as it gets for the dems.....bless your heart. By the time we get to the 'juicy' stuff, there won't be a single dem still posting here. Cause even they won't be able to defend what the dems have done.

It's like watching a slow-motion carwreck, where everyone in the room knows what's happening, and what's about to happen.....except for the driver.

you can repost whatever you want big boy 😎 and for Trump to be raided should tell you all you need to know” but of course sloppy Donnie always plays the victim like a 2 dollar hooker
Put that in your pipe and smoke it slick

• Wow
Reactions: nail1988
you can repost whatever you want big boy 😎 and for Trump to be raided should tell you all you need to know” but of course sloppy Donnie always plays the victim like a 2 dollar hooker
Put that in your pipe and smoke it slick
Holding on the "well they raided him and went through Melania's underwear, so he must be guilty" narrative like a good little sheep?

The FBI also searched Biden's house, so try again...

Holding on the "well they raided him and went through Melania's underwear, so he must be guilty" narrative like a good little sheep?

So you Trumpers will be shouting about the weaponization of the FBI and their raid on Biden’s private residence, right? Maybe accuse them of planting evidence. LOL. Naw, we know you hypocrites won’t.

But I think it was the DOJ, anyway, not the FBI.

Last edited:

Enough waisted time with you little man, I’ll leave with your brainless thoughts

• Haha
Reactions: fatman76

Yeah both of them did the exact same thing and the DOJ/FBI is handing both in the exact same fashion.

Wake me up when the FBI does a pre-dawn raid of Hiden's home over what Ashley wrote in her diary.

DOJ is now being FORCED to do their job - BUT - Joey’s lawyers are STILL being allowed to be present and “oversee” the searches.
I wouldn’t be surprised to see them recover documents left at the trash bin in the men’s room of the Wilmington Amtrak Station.
The file will be labeled of course...”NO REGRETS”

Reactions: fatman76
DOJ is now being FORCED to do their job - BUT - Joey’s lawyers are STILL being allowed to be present and “oversee” the searches.
I wouldn’t be surprised to see them recover documents left at the trash bin in the men’s room of the Wilmington Amtrak Station.
The file will be labeled of course...”NO REGRETS”
What is chilling is that the "remnants" of the classified documents found in Hiden's garage might be useless information the Chinese left behind because it didn't pertain to them. :oops:

Any Top Secret documents that leave a Top Secret secured location must be first cleared to leave, and then they must be signed out on a classified documents 'Chain of Custody' log. (that log book is no where to be found)

To not do so in the military will get you a Court Martial and a speedy trip to Leavenworth Federal Prison....

PS
Trumps lawyers weren't even allowed to be present, while in the beginning, Biden's lawyers are the ones that are sifting through Top Secret documents and deciding which to turn over to the FBI/DoJ.

Do his lawyers have Top Secret clearances and a 'Need to Know'?
And why is there such a huge difference in handling between Trump and Biden?
Ans -- Rats are in the works....

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT