ADVERTISEMENT

Biden and sensitive documents

If these are tied with Hunter Biden.....game over.
It can't be game over for the Hidens, cause then it has to be game over for everyone else in DC doing this.

Haven't we noticed how this game is played yet? China can't pay a politician for secrets, so they launder the money through 1-2 other mediums.

So China sends money to a shell company. Shell company then 'donates' money to a 'foundation' the politican has set up. Then the money goes to the politician.

Seriously, is this really that hard to figure out?

It can't be game over for the Hidens, cause then it has to be game over for everyone else in DC doing this.

Haven't we noticed how this game is played yet? China can't pay a politician for secrets, so they launder the money through 1-2 other mediums.

So China sends money to a shell company. Shell company then 'donates' money to a 'foundation' the politican has set up. Then the money goes to the politician.

Seriously, is this really that hard to figure out?
In Hiden's case it's not even that complex. Money is funneled to a brother and son of the VP. From there, follow the money trail.

Lol at Biden taking down his tax return info online right before his people were allowed to go in and check over these documents. This special counsel was clearly created to throw a bag over Bidens crooked dealings until the 2024 election is over. The same thing they did when using Mueller to refuse to turn over many fake Russian collusion documents. It's unbelievable how weaponized our agencies are for the Dems. It's what happens when they selectively hire lefties for years in these Govt agencies.
The internet doesn't forget.

I'm an idiot and I found his 2018 Tex return that showed $19k in Rental Income, while Hunter claimed on another loan application he paid $49k/mo in rent for a house his dad owned.

What would happen to you or I if we missed $580k of unreported income? That doesn't even include any indications that this is how they were laundering foreign payments...just the tax evasion should be a major issue.

I am going to do myself a HUGE favor this year! I cannot tell you how much more I enjoy this board since I put lil dicky on ignore. You just earned the title. You are a lying fraud, and I think a conversation with a rock would be more educational. Have a good time trolling others.......
Good on you.

A few more posters follow suit and he might have to find a new host.

He's not stupid, he's fake.

Everything about his persona is an online message board character.

I've been on these forums for longer than I'll admit and I've never seen anything like it.
Hmm. He’s not the only one on here who fits that description.

• Love
Reactions: EvilWayz
Apparently we're not the only forum he trolls.

Ghost found evidence he does this elsewhere, I'm not sure how.
I clicked on Other Forums at the top and noticed at the very bottom of the page there was College Football Soundoff, which is a board I'd never heard of. I clicked on it and saw the top pinned thread on the board was a politics thread. Clicked it and sure enough, there was @BSC911 trolling away. Clicked his profile and saw he had about 25k posts just on that one board at the time, since 2018. Add that board and this one and he's left about 10,000 posts a year for the last 4 years. And again, those are the only 2 boards we know about. If I cared enough to dig further I suspect I'd find more.

His time is valuable, as you can see.

BTW, @BSC911 wasn't the only poster from here trolling on that other board.

• Wow
Reactions: NavigatorII
The internet doesn't forget.

I'm an idiot and I found his 2018 Tex return that showed $19k in Rental Income, while Hunter claimed on another loan application he paid $49k/mo in rent for a house his dad owned.

What would happen to you or I if we missed $580k of unreported income? That doesn't even include any indications that this is how they were laundering foreign payments...just the tax evasion should be a major issue.
For 7 years we heard from the left that Trump wasn't paying his taxes. Then we find out Trump paid his taxes, and HIDEN is the one that didn't....and suddenly taxes are none of our business and let's drop it.

Right, @Uniformed_ReRe?

Derp. The difference is Biden VOLUNTARILY notified authorities as soon as it was discovered, whereas Trump denied it several times after being asked. Putting a lock on it didn’t make it right, Trumper.

You guys and your deep state nonsense. The law is the law.. And no, not every president has kept top secret documents., you guys are delusional.
BCS I wouldn’t waste my time with the Trump lovers on this, as I’ve said numerous times on here and there isn’t one with the Balls on here that will man up and say this: IF your gonna bash and attack one for doing stupid crap meaning Biden, then you better hold the fat orange man accountable too, but as I stated, ain’t none of these coochie boys gonna call they’re daddy out for wrong doing 🙄🤷‍♀️

I clicked on Other Forums at the top and noticed at the very bottom of the page there was College Football Soundoff, which is a board I'd never heard of. I clicked on it and saw the top pinned thread on the board was a politics thread. Clicked it and sure enough, there was @BSC911 trolling away. Clicked his profile and saw he had about 25k posts just on that one board at the time, since 2018. Add that board and this one and he's left about 10,000 posts a year for the last 4 years. And again, those are the only 2 boards we know about. If I cared enough to dig further I suspect I'd find more.

His time is valuable, as you can see.

BTW, @BSC911 wasn't the only poster from here trolling on that other board.
Holy crap you're right.

BCS I wouldn’t waste my time with the Trump lovers on this, as I’ve said numerous times on here and there isn’t one with the Balls on here that will man up and say this: IF your gonna bash and attack one for doing stupid crap meaning Biden, then you better hold the fat orange man accountable too, but as I stated, ain’t none of these coochie boys gonna call they’re daddy out for wrong doing 🙄🤷‍♀️
I would, if it was the same thing.

1) They weren't holding the same office when the documents were removed - probably the most important point.
2) The levels of classification appear different.
3) The security of the storage was different.

Trump attended the meeting with the FBI where they asked for a more secure lock be placed on the storage room, which the SS did. Not only is Joe leaving crap laying around in a garage, but he claims he didn't even know he had these documents. How do you protect something you aren't aware you even have?

Biden has shit strewn across a garage and is unaware he even has anything - Trump is cooperating with the FBI and enhancing the storage w/protection from the SS...who cares more about the proper handling of sensitive documents?

your timing is impeccable.

I would, if it was the same thing.

1) They weren't holding the same office when the documents were removed - probably the most important point.
2) The levels of classification appear different.
3) The security of the storage was different.

Trump attended the meeting with the FBI where they asked for a more secure lock be placed on the storage room, which the SS did. Not only is Joe leaving crap laying around in a garage, but he claims he didn't even know he had these documents. How do you protect something you aren't aware you even have?

Biden has shit strewn across a garage and is unaware he even has anything - Trump is cooperating with the FBI and enhancing the storage w/protection from the SS...who cares more about the proper handling of sensitive documents?
Ask him if he is man enough to hold Hiden accountable for his action without referencing Trump.

I could take him off Ignore to check, but is there really a need?

What would you like me to comment on?
Man how bout this: what’s your take on trump having a truck load of classified docs at his kick back club?? Should he be held accountable as Biden should OR given a big fat hug because he’s just not nor never guilty of doing anything wrong???

Man how bout this: what’s your take on trump having a truck load of classified docs at his kick back club?? Should he be held accountable as Biden should OR given a big fat hug because he’s just not nor never guilty of doing anything wrong???
You've got your outrage backwards.

The answer is, he is being held accountable. It's Biden's FBI and Biden's DOJ.

The documents are in their possession, and things are moving through the system.

So I'm willing to let the process go forward.

If he doesn't get charged with anything, that's certainly not my fault.

You've got your outrage backwards.

The answer is, he is being held accountable. It's Biden's FBI and Biden's DOJ.

The documents are in their possession, and things are moving through the system.

So I'm willing to let the process go forward.

If he doesn't get charged with anything, that's certainly not my fault.
Uhhhh the DOJ appointed someone Trump hired for special counsel am I correct to investigate Biden don’t deflect

Uhhhh the DOJ appointed someone Trump hired for special counsel am I correct to investigate Biden don’t deflect
How is that his fault?

My knowledge of classified document handling is pre 911 and more than 20 years old.

Mishandling of classified documents is a felony.

It is up to a judge to make that determination and we live in a country where there is an automatic presumption of innocence.

There appears to be enough evidence in both cases for legal action.

So I'll wait for charges, a trial, and a verdict.

Trump hired his own Special Counsel? Wow, now how did that happen? Garland works for Trump now? 😂
No DUR you boob and you know that Nav geez
How is that his fault?

My knowledge of classified document handling is pre 911 and more than 20 years old.

Mishandling of classified documents is a felony.

It is up to a judge to make that determination and we live in a country where there is an automatic presumption of innocence.

There appears to be enough evidence in both cases for legal action.

So I'll wait for charges, a trial, and a verdict.
damn never mind man this is exactly what I mean: protect daddy Trump no matter what” protectttt

You have a very strange notion of how the law works. And the definitions of the words "both" and "protect."
Nah you know and I know Fatboy had no business whatsoever taking classified material with him period that’s the bottom line

Nah you know and I know Fatboy had no business whatsoever taking classified material with him period that’s the bottom line
No, we don't, unless you have credentials I'm not aware of.

So we should just skip the investigation, skip charges, skip the trial and proceed directly to a guilty verdict and summary execution?

What banana republic were you raised in?

Trump hired his own Special Counsel? Wow, now how did that happen? Garland works for Trump now? 😂
Why are our libs such cowards? @gatorspeed @BSC911 @kalimgoodman @RayGravesGhost why can't any of you hold Hiden accountable for his actions?

If Trump had done what Hiden did, every Trump supporter here would call him out.

Instead, Hiden is the one in the wrong, and none of them can call him out. Instead they claim Trump did the same thing.

Such cowardice. Grow a spine and hold your boy accountable.

A balless lib talking about others "balls" heavy......

• Haha
Reactions: BillCutting4585
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT