ADVERTISEMENT

Anyone who reads DoJ researcher John Lott’s paper and still denies voter fraud is a fool

Funny isn't it welcher, that yesterday, State of Mich. sued Trump allies that conducted the Antrim Co. forensic audit to release the identities of the auditors? They were supposed to be given when the results were known, but were withheld. Wonder why? The analysts for Mich. found nothing was wrong and want to know how the "unknown" auditors arrived at their "issues" since that was also not released. Keep watching. Still no actual court admissible evidence, but it absolutely must be there since..... Trump lost. LOL

That's the same audit that the Dem SoS for Michigan tried to block.

Because it proved the machines were rigged to switch votes for Hiden.

It's all over but the crying.

You may want to actually look at Dr. Shiva and Tom Fitton’s analysis before you start making stupid comments involving the term “anomalies”. Did they ever teach you pattern recognition and how it’s derived in the College of Liberal Arts or what ever you major in college?

Dr. Shiva's analysis was my first 'oh shit they really cheated' moment.

Stop being nice. The left is evil not ignorant. Well they are ignorant of the fact that they are evil.

Collectivism feels it has the right to enslave you for the "greater good."
Collectivism sure in the hell doesn’t give them any kind numbers skills.

Collectivism sure in the hell doesn’t give them any kind numbers skills.
I often think of the Star Trek movie where Spock sacrifices himself for the "greater good." Bunch of millennial types ate that up.

But it was a lie. He was dead regardless because they would have all died. Only he could stop the destruction but he would die. Not really a choice.

But todays brats and their few fellow travelers in Gen X and Boomers ignore that Spock "chose" to act. They want to force everyone to act for their idea of the "greater good"

Freedom, free speech and other rights be d@mned if it gets in the way of Utopia.

😀😀😀😀😀😀

Spot on. So true. Trump started conditioning his flock for this even before the election even took place.
The art of denial was sponsored by you guys. You're the ones denying fraud when evidence is all around you. But the blind will lead the blind right off the cliff. Enjoy the fall. "Everything's fine so far," @BSC911 says right before he hits.

I often think of the Star Trek movie where Spock sacrifices himself for the "greater good." Bunch of millennial types ate that up.

But it was a lie. He was dead regardless because they would have all died. Only he could stop the destruction but he would die. Not really a choice.

But todays brats and their few fellow travelers in Gen X and Boomers ignore that Spock "chose" to act. They want to force everyone to act for their idea of the "greater good"

Freedom, free speech and other rights be d@mned if it gets in the way of Utopia.
Thanks for sharing, what a brilliant analogy. I knew there was a reason I liked you. You like Star Trek. I guess we are both geeks.

That's the same audit that the Dem SoS for Michigan tried to block.

Because it proved the machines were rigged to switch votes for Hiden.

It's all over but the crying.

The Mich. SOS, and Dominion state the anonymous so called experts have not used corrct procedures, but since they have not released either their names or techniques, the State is suing to get that information. Looks like the "jig is up" on yet another false expert for the Trumpers. Sigh, those sheep never learn. Seems the Trump team just doesn't understand that simply stating their narrative does not equal actual evidence in the real world. LOL

The Mich. SOS, and Dominion state the anonymous so called experts have not used corrct procedures, but since they have not released either their names or techniques, the State is suing to get that information. Looks like the "jig is up" on yet another false expert for the Trumpers. Sigh, those sheep never learn. Seems the Trump team just doesn't understand that simply stating their narrative does not equal actual evidence in the real world. LOL

good grief you don’t pay attention

This study provides measures of vote fraud in the 2020 presidential election. It first compares Fulton county’s precincts that are adjacent to similar precincts in neighboring counties that had no allegations of fraud to isolate the impact of Fulton county’s vote-counting process (including potential fraud). In measuring the difference in President Trump’s vote share of the absentee ballots for these adjacent precincts, we account for the difference in his vote share of the in-person voting and the difference in registered voters’ demographics. The best estimate shows an unusual 7.81% drop in Trump’s percentage of the absentee ballots for Fulton County alone of 11,350 votes, or over 80% of Biden’s vote lead in Georgia. The same approach is applied to Allegheny County in Pennsylvania for both absentee and provisional ballots. The estimated number of fraudulent votes from those two sources is about 55,270 votes.
Second, vote fraud can increase voter turnout rate. Increased fraud can take many forms: higher rates of filling out absentee ballots for people who hadn’t voted, dead people voting, ineligible people voting, or even payments to legally registered people for their votes. However, the increase might not be as large as the fraud if votes for opposing candidates are either lost, destroyed, or replaced with ballots filled out for the other candidate. The estimates here indicate that there were 70,000 to 79,000 “excess” votes in Georgia and Pennsylvania. Adding Arizona, Michigan, Nevada, and Wisconsin, the total increases to up to 289,000 excess votes.
https://noqreport.com/2020/12/30/an...paper-and-still-denies-voter-fraud-is-a-fool/
KJ I got that 5 grand show me undeniable PROOf! I’ll give you that 5 grand, all this crap you post is just hearsay crap period. Put up or Shut up

So you would have no objection to an audit of all machines by a third independent party and witnessed by both parties?

Again, the cheaters say they didn't cheat, @Nolec believes blindly. Fraud Fauci all over again LOL

KJ I got that 5 grand show me undeniable PROOf! I’ll give you that 5 grand, all this crap you post is just hearsay crap period. Put up or Shut up

What would you consider to be undeniable proof that dems committed voter fraud in the 2020 election? Give us the list.

What would you consider to be undeniable proof that dems committed voter fraud in the 2020 election? Give us the list.
Short and easy a bullfrog could say they’res wide spread voter fraud, Ghost its all conspiracy made up garbage, doesn’t matter if your Democrat or Republican until it’s slapped all over every news outlet it’s just hot air, Trump frontloaded this bullshit months ago, and why? Bcos he can’t stand losing even at checkers, if it makes you feel better about him getting his ass kicked in the election by believing they’res wide spread voter fraud then have at it my friend, but it’s straight made up unproven no proof bullshit period

I’m fine with independent forensic audits as long as long as both parties agree on who does the auditing.

And the report should only include facts without the auditor inserting blatantly reductive “conclusions,” like the Antrim audit. They should just release the facts and allow legislators and the public interpret them.

Short and easy a bullfrog could say they’res wide spread voter fraud, Ghost its all conspiracy made up garbage, doesn’t matter if your Democrat or Republican until it’s slapped all over every news outlet it’s just hot air, Trump frontloaded this bullshit months ago, and why? Bcos he can’t stand losing even at checkers, if it makes you feel better about him getting his ass kicked in the election by believing they’res wide spread voter fraud then have at it my friend, but it’s straight made up unproven no proof bullshit period

Wait...so you're saying that you won't believe there is voter fraud until CNN tells you so? THAT is what you would accept as 'evidence' that there is voter fraud?

Wait...so you're saying that you won't believe there is voter fraud until CNN tells you so? THAT is what you would accept as 'evidence' that there is voter fraud?
Man read my post again! I said every news outlet!!! Ghost your gonna be stuck in the mud hoping something proves your right, bro it ain’t gonna happen there’s nothing there NOTHING

Man read my post again! I said every news outlet!!! Ghost your gonna be stuck in the mud hoping something proves your right, bro it ain’t gonna happen there’s nothing there NOTHING

So if the media tells you there's voter fraud, you will believe it. I can't even...

If there's nothing there then you need to calm down and don't worry about it.

So if the media tells you there's voter fraud, you will believe it. I can't even...

If there's nothing there then you need to calm down and don't worry about it.
Man I’ve been calm I never support lies, never that’s from the devil bro, and I didn’t mean just the media, I mean anything or anyone credible, conspiracy theories are just made up and conjured LIES

Man I’ve been calm I never support lies, never that’s from the devil bro, and I didn’t mean just the media, I mean anything or anyone credible, conspiracy theories are just made up and conjured LIES

I can't help you, bro. You don't want to see what I have to show. Best for you to just avoid boards like this cause I'm guessing we will be talking about a lot more evidence in the coming days that you don't want to see.

I can't help you, bro. You don't want to see what I have to show. Best for you to just avoid boards like this cause I'm guessing we will be talking about a lot more evidence in the coming days that you don't want to see.
Deal, when your profound truthful sources hits the Nation I’ll whole heartedly apologize

Again, the cheaters say they didn't cheat, @Nolec believes blindly. Fraud Fauci all over again LOL

We could just go the Banana Republic route and just keep redoing the elections until the autocrat gets what he wants. Just claim fraud each time with zero evidence until the results work for your side. Sheep say the evidence is that we didn't get our desired result. Hilarious.

We could just go the Banana Republic route and just keep redoing the elections until the autocrat gets what he wants. Just claim fraud each time with zero evidence until the results work for your side. Sheep say the evidence is that we didn't get our desired result. Hilarious.

Every Dominion machine in the nation could have audited 48 hours after the election.

This could have all been settled November 5th.

Dems think they can run out the clock and get away with cheating. We'll see what happens.

Reactions: martycat1
I’m fine with independent forensic audits as long as long as both parties agree on who does the auditing.

And the report should only include facts without the auditor inserting blatantly reductive “conclusions,” like the Antrim audit. They should just release the facts and allow legislators and the public interpret them.

Agree but we've devolved to the point where we can't even agree on what a fact is. It's so stupid that it's actually painful.

Meaning that the MSM is the sole arbiter of truth in America? Brother that's a problem. Absolute power corrupts absolutely. Those media companies are owned by people or conglomerates, both of which can and do have motives that may not be shared by others...including yourself.

Hearing it on the news cannot be the standard. To your point, reading it on Twitter cannot be the standard either.

Reactions: fsumc
Meaning that the MSM is the sole arbiter of truth in America? Brother that's a problem. Absolute power corrupts absolutely. Those media companies are owned by people or conglomerates, both of which can and do have motives that may not be shared by others...including yourself.

Hearing it on the news cannot be the standard. To your point, reading it on Twitter cannot be the standard either.
Bro social media and those news outlets are huge issues with fake fraud crap and so on, if Joe or Moe is gonna put something out there then damn sure better be able to provide the proof, talk is cheap
One old fart started the whole voter fraud crap and half the damn country ran with it

By "so on" I'm assuming you mean the fake crap coming from the left?

Bullshit is being spread from both wsides. If it only bothers you from one, you're part of the problem.
I don’t care which side it’s coming from bottom line is it’s getting old, I’m not on here to get into keyboard fights and I don’t go around with my head up my ass neither, I’m about truth period. Happy New Year man

I don’t care which side it’s coming from bottom line is it’s getting old, I’m not on here to get into keyboard fights and I don’t go around with my head up my ass neither, I’m about truth period. Happy New Year man
Run Forrest Run

Reactions: jfegaly

Glad to hear it. Both sides certainly appear to have legit grievance over fake news. One is predominantly on the MSM while the other is predominantly on social media.

Taking issue with the side you disagree with, exclusively, doesn't help. That's what it sounded like you were doing.

A lie is a lie and this crap has been un-American for a long time now.

Happy New Year brother.

Reactions: gatorspeed
So Fulton County today has started to destroy ballots that are supposed to be scanned by Jovan Pulitzer’s audit. Shredding trucks were reported to be backing up to the buildings containing the ballots. If those bastards do that, all those votes should be deemed illegal and thrown out. They are blatantly trying to get rid of the evidence. This is becoming unbelievable in Georgia.

The art of denial was sponsored by you guys. You're the ones denying fraud when evidence is all around you. But the blind will lead the blind right off the cliff. Enjoy the fall. "Everything's fine so far," @BSC911 says right before he hits.
If you had real evidence, you should have presented it in court, rather just on The Gateway Pundit. Quit being so gullible.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT