ADVERTISEMENT

Anyone who reads DoJ researcher John Lott’s paper and still denies voter fraud is a fool

Short and easy a bullfrog could say they’res wide spread voter fraud, Ghost its all conspiracy made up garbage, doesn’t matter if your Democrat or Republican until it’s slapped all over every news outlet it’s just hot air, Trump frontloaded this bullshit months ago, and why? Bcos he can’t stand losing even at checkers, if it makes you feel better about him getting his ass kicked in the election by believing they’res wide spread voter fraud then have at it my friend, but it’s straight made up unproven no proof bullshit period
That’s not how the game is played. It’s being squashed by msm. MSM has done this many times before and as recently as the Hunter Biden laptop.

Reactions: fsumc
So Fulton County today has started to destroy ballots that are supposed to be scanned by Jovan Pulitzer’s audit. Shredding trucks were reported to be backing up to the buildings containing the ballots. If those bastards do that, all those votes should be deemed illegal and thrown out. They are blatantly trying to get rid of the evidence. This is becoming unbelievable in Georgia.

Desperate measures from desperate people. Last couple of days the tone has changed, they know they aren't getting away with it. You can even see how worried @BSC911 has suddenly become.

Now the fun begins. Shall we take bets on which poster here will be the first one to claim that Trump stole the election?

If it was communicating with China, would you care? Serious question.
Of course. But I’m not sure what you mean by”communicating.” If they changed votes, sure. But that’s crazy talk. You’re not really buying into that nonsense, are you?

Yes we can. And the story has been consistent from the jump, you just ignore anything that doesn’t fit what you already believe.
No, I just haven’t seen proof. You’ve already proven you’ll accept any” muh fraudulent election“ just because Trump says so. First it was dead voters, then boxes of fraud votes, now some crazy theory about China or Venezuela or somebody changing the votes, even though they’ve been reconfirmed by hand ballots.

Seriously, you people are nuts.

No, I just haven’t seen proof. You’ve already proven you’ll accept any” muh fraudulent election“ just because Trump says so. First it was dead voters, then boxes of fraud votes, now some crazy theory about China or Venezuela or somebody changing the votes, even though they’ve been reconfirmed by hand ballots.

Wasn't it also Iran and Serbia? Maybe even Lictenstein as well? I can't remember all the foreign countries the dems were working with to try to steal the election, but it was more than just China and Venezuela.

Of course. But I’m not sure what you mean by”communicating.” If they changed votes, sure. But that’s crazy talk. You’re not really buying into that nonsense, are you?

I'm not buying into anything. I know as much as you know.

If it was communicating with China, that's a HUGE freaking issue...even if we cannot prove that a single vote was changed. Remember, the freaking thing isn't supposed to be connected to the internet. That in and of itself, if it was, is a huge freaking problem.

I'm not buying into anything. I know as much as you know.

If it was communicating with China, that's a HUGE freaking issue...even if we cannot prove that a single vote was changed. Remember, the freaking thing isn't supposed to be connected to the internet. That in and of itself, if it was, is a huge freaking problem.
You’re doing it again. Trying to play both sides. You’re not actually accusing them of cheating, just throwing out enough crazy theories to cast doubt on the legitimacy of the election.

Take a stand. Either go full Ghost and Kjfreeze or admit Biden won fair and square.

Reactions: Uniformed_ReRe
You’re doing it again. Trying to play both sides. You’re not actually accusing them of cheating, just throwing out enough crazy theories to cast doubt on the legitimacy of the election.

Take a stand. Either go full Ghost and Kjfreeze or admit Biden won fair and square.

No one has to accuse anyone of cheating, it speaks for itself. That's like accusing Saban of being a great coach. Don't have to do that, just look at the trophy case.

Yes, I'm an asshole for being a moderate. The truth is typically somewhere in the middle.

BTW, I've told you that I believe that there was fraud in this election. It is my belief that this election was stolen. However, as I've also told you, I don't have proof of that...so what I have is an opinion. To overturn the election, more than an opinion will be required.

Finally, I have not thrown around a single crazy theory. Not one, douchebag.

Yes, I'm an asshole for being a moderate. The truth is typically somewhere in the middle.

BTW, I've told you that I believe that there was fraud in this election. It is my belief that this election was stolen. However, as I've also told you, I don't have proof of that...so what I have is an opinion. To overturn the election, more than an opinion will be required.

Finally, I have not thrown around a single crazy theory. Not one, douchebag.
Sorry, but that still doesn’t make any sense. If you believe the election was stolen, you HAVE to believe one of these crazy theories, none of which has been proven in court, of course, and all of which have been dismissed by election officials.

If you believe the election was stolen, without any proof, then you are no moderate. You just don’t like being labeled with the likes of Ghost.

There was proof in the GA hearing a few days ago. A white hat hacked a poll pad in 2 mins in a live hearing. He then showed the pad had two way communication with someone in China. It was shocking...and it falls in line with a poll workers affidavit from last month that Dominion was able to remote access her pollpad and a voting machine to fix an issue. These machines are connected to the internet.

Listen, I get it. You don’t see any of this anywhere you watch news and get info. That doesn’t mean it’s not real.

Willful ignorance is still ignorance.

There was proof in the GA hearing a few days ago. A white hat hacked a poll pad in 2 mins in a live hearing. He then showed the pad had two way communication with someone in China. It was shocking...and it falls in line with a poll workers affidavit from last month that Dominion was able to remote access her pollpad and a voting machine to fix an issue. These machines are connected to the internet.

Listen, I get it. You don’t see any of this anywhere you watch news and get info. That doesn’t mean it’s not real.

Willful ignorance is still ignorance.
Oh, I've seen it. What you don't seem to understand is the difference between what is hypothetically possible, and proof votes were actually changed. Especially when they did a hand recount.

Sorry, no bueno.

Reactions: Uniformed_ReRe
Oh, I've seen it. What you don't seem to understand is the difference between what is hypothetically possible, and proof votes were actually changed. Especially when they did a hand recount.

Sorry, no bueno.

and you didn’t listen to the GA senate hearings that discussed the silliness of folks touting a hand recount. Lawd you people really need to stop listening to your echo chamber

Reactions: BamaFan1137

You haven't seen proof? That's because you constant fill your mind with "lack-of-proof" CNN, et. al. Look over the sites we've been to and then pop on here and tell me there's no proof. If you're not convinced then, I'd say there's no hope for you in the life ever. Good luck with that.

You haven't seen proof? That's because you constant fill your mind with "lack-of-proof" CNN, et. al. Look over the sites we've been to and then pop on here and tell me there's no proof. If you're not convinced then, I'd say there's no hope for you in the life ever. Good luck with that.
I dint think I've watched CNN in over a month. In fact, most of what I've seen is you alls weak "evidence" that you post on here. Then, using my God given sense of reason, I see how full of holes it is.

Sorry, you'll just have to do better if you wish to convince me.

Last edited:

Sorry, no bueno.

Hand recount is pointless in regards to machines being rigged. This is like GA doing a 'random' audit of non-Dominion machines then holding a press conference saying they investigated and found their machines didn't rig the election.

It tells the sheep what they want to hear, but not much else.

Sorry, but that still doesn’t make any sense. If you believe the election was stolen, you HAVE to believe one of these crazy theories, none of which has been proven in court, of course, and all of which have been dismissed by election officials.

If you believe the election was stolen, without any proof, then you are no moderate. You just don’t like being labeled with the likes of Ghost.

Now you're telling me what i "HAVE" to believe. Sometimes you can be un-smart. This is one of those times.

I don't HAVE to believe any of these theories at this point. As I've told you, SEVERAL times now, I don't believe that Biden outperformed Obama in voter turnout. I don't believe that is true nor possible but that's what the vote counts tell us.

That doesn’t mean that I have to believe a single one of the theories that has been presented so far. Maybe one of them is true...I have no clue. But I do believe something happened and I never claimed to know exactly what that something is.

Stop trying to pigeon hole me because that would make you feel more comfortable. F your comfort.

Reactions: jfegaly

Sorry, no bueno.

It doesn't bother you that they could remote access something that should be impossible to remote access? That doesn’t bother you at all?

And if they lied about the ability to remote access, meaning they lied about it being connected to some type of net, what others lies are being told? If someone is willing to lie to you about X, why wouldn't they lie about Y as well?

It doesn't bother you that they could remote access something that should be impossible to remote access? That doesn’t bother you at all?

And if they lied about the ability to remote access, meaning they lied about it being connected to some type of net, what others lies are being told? If someone is willing to lie to you about X, why wouldn't they lie about Y as well?
Of course it bothers me. That's irresponsible. But,as i said,, there is a difference between what is possible and what actually happened. If you can prove votes were actually changed, then I'm with you.

Now you're telling me what i "HAVE" to believe. Sometimes you can be un-smart. This is one of those times.

I don't HAVE to believe any of these theories at this point. As I've told you, SEVERAL times now, I don't believe that Biden outperformed Obama in voter turnout. I don't believe that is true nor possible but that's what the vote counts tell us.

That doesn’t mean that I have to believe a single one of the theories that has been presented so far. Maybe one of them is true...I have no clue. But I do believe something happened and I never claimed to know exactly what that something is.

Stop trying to pigeon hole me because that would make you feel more comfortable. F your comfort.
Then Just explain how they stole the election if not for all of these crazy theories. Then I'll let you off the hook you dug for yourself.

Of course it bothers me. That's irresponsible. But,as i said,, there is a difference between what is possible and what actually happened. If you can prove votes were actually changed, then I'm with you.

I don't disagree with you here. The only difference in our opinion is that this gives me more pause...it makes it MORE likely (see more likely doesn't mean definitely or even probably) that something untoward occurred.

The bigger issue for me is that this was dishonest and underhanded. It wasn't supposed to happen, we were told it couldn't happen...and yet it happened.

Who did it? The answer to that question could go a long way towards settling this entire debate/schism imho.

Then Just explain how they stole the election if not for all of these crazy theories. Then I'll let you off the hook you dug for yourself.

Are you freaking kidding me? Those who will not read have no advantage over those who cannot read. Try again...

Re-read until it penetrates. You'll let me off the hook? 😅🤣😅

I don't disagree with you here. The only difference in our opinion is that this gives me more pause...it makes it MORE likely (see more likely doesn't mean definitely or even probably) that something untoward occurred.

The bigger issue for me is that this was dishonest and underhanded. It wasn't supposed to happen, we were told it couldn't happen...and yet it happened.

Who did it? The answer to that question could go a long way towards settling this entire debate/schism imho.

for me there are definitely disturbing trends on top of this. The complete shutdown of opposing opinions and news stories that were not favorable to Biden was part of the steal and should set off alarms to everyone. Couple this with an absolute unwillingness to allow for forensic audits of both machines and ballots and the optics are awful. You know, the drug dealer that gets pulled over and is unwilling to allow a police search when the dogs hit on something? Not sure why this is difficult for some to understand that if we don’t have transparency it’s not going to end well

add in, the most bizarre election night with voting shutdowns, hidden counting etc....and only in the battleground states and the dots.....are screaming, WE CONNECT

for me there are definitely disturbing trends on top of this. The complete shutdown of opposing opinions and news stories that were not favorable to Biden was part of the steal and should set off alarms to everyone. Couple this with an absolute unwillingness to allow for forensic audits of both machines and ballots and the optics are awful. You know, the drug dealer that gets pulled over and is unwilling to allow a police search when the dogs hit on something? Not sure why this is difficult for some to understand that if we don’t have transparency it’s not going to end well

add in, the most bizarre election night with voting shutdowns, hidden counting etc....and only in the battleground states and the dots.....are screaming, WE CONNECT

Agree.

PS...if my dog hits, I don't need permission. I've established probable cause. 😁

Are you freaking kidding me? Those who will not read have no advantage over those who cannot read. Try again...

Yes, I read it the first time. You believe “something happened” but don’t know what, and despite all of the checks and balances that go into our election system. That makes no sense to me. You should have some concrete evidence before believing such a thing. Did you ever consider that you are just underestimating the distain a lot of people have for Trump, or a more aggressive voter solicitation campaign by the Dems?

It’s like believing that OU cheated when they beat UF, but not knowing how. That seems to just be the sign of a sore loser (no offense). Maybe they were just better.

then this standard should apply to one of our most valued rights. The right to vote

Agree, probable cause has been established imo. Unfettered access by independent counsel or a trusted 3rd party to all of the data doesn't seem like too big of an ask.

Yes, I read it the first time. You believe “something happened” but don’t know what, and despite all of the checks and balances that go into our election system. That makes no sense to me. You should have some concrete evidence before believing such a thing. Did you ever consider that you are just underestimating the distain a lot of people have for Trump, or a more aggressive voter solicitation campaign by the Dems?

It’s like believing that OU cheated when they beat UF, but not knowing how. That seems to just be the sign of a sore loser (no offense). Maybe they were just better.

We've discussed the reasons I have doubt and you've agreed that some of it seems fishy. You seem to be asking one side to prove their case before they're given the right to fully investigate. That’s not typically how it works.

And again, what I have is an opinion. I've stated that MANY times. I've also repeatedly said that an opinion certainly isn't enough to overturn an election.

I literally just gave you a litany of circumstantial evidence that would be enough in any other criminal investigation, to allow for further forensic investigation. You against that?

Reactions: BamaFan1137

Another example. I know some gamblers complain that the games are fixed every time they lose. They then look for any sign, like fouls or penalties, as “evidence” of said fix. Sure, it’s possible the game was fixed, but in reality, they just can’t face the fact that their team lost fair and square.

BTW, some of those checks and balances have failed...and failed miserably.
Have they? Maybe they aren’t perfect, but they seem to work pretty well until Trump started blathering, even before the election, that the only way he could lose was by election fraud. And then his minions took it from there. Look at this thread, some discount any and every explanation that doesn’t end with “it’s fraud.” Like the fact that no one can find all of these “dead people” that voted.

Another example. I know some gamblers complain that the games are fixed every time they lose. They then look for any sign, like fouls or penalties, as “evidence” of said fix. Sure, it’s possible the game was fixed, but in reality, they just can’t face the fact that their team lost fair and square.

Sure @BSC911 , that's exactly what I'm doing.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT