ADVERTISEMENT

Anyone who reads DoJ researcher John Lott’s paper and still denies voter fraud is a fool

To me, if you have some sort of bet with someone, it just seems smart to NOT put them on ignore. Pretty typical of you.
i Have to keep checking this thread to see if he accepts, but don’t want to waste my time with his other troll posts.

So far, all he does is yap, but won’t accept the offer. Let me know if he changes his mind.

He probably spent it on Trump’s “legal fund,” where most of the donations actually went to a slush fund instead.
It’s sad how a so called billionaire is able to take advantage of his cult. It’s like Scientology. . It should be illegal if you ask me.

Last edited:
Still wasting my time, troll. I can see when you respond to me.

It’s only a $1000. Surely you can use your Trump check for that.
My bad Ghost. Your Trump check will only be $600. You’ll have to borrow the rest. No wonder you are hesitating.

i Have to keep checking this thread to see if he accepts, but don’t want to waste my time with his other troll posts.

So far, all he does is yap, but won’t accept the offer. Let me know if he changes his mind.
I don't know every post he makes. Seems pretty dumb to put him on ignore, unless, of course, it makes you feel strong and important.

I don't know every post he makes. Seems pretty dumb to put him on ignore, unless, of course, it makes you feel strong and important.
Naw. I just don’t care about his opinion on anything.

I am willing to accept his wagers though, like the permaban bet which will result in his leaving this board. How sad for you.

Im also hoping to get another $1000 out of him.

But you are willing to waste your time putting me on Ignore, then taking me back off to check this thread?

Damn you are one terrible troll.

But you are willing to waste your time putting me on Ignore, then taking me back off to check this thread?

Damn you are one terrible troll.
I’m just checking to see if you ever man up.

So far, all talk. That’s who you are.

PS. I don’t actually have to take you off ignore, just click on the “show ignored poster” link ITT. The rest of your nonsense stays hidden.

Reactions: Nolec

I always encourage the sheep to put me on Ignore if my posts upset them. Some simply can't handle matching wits with me. There's no shame in tapping out and hitting the Ignore button.

I do appreciate the fact that @BSC911 is not smart enough to spare himself the constant beatings. @Sunburnt Indian and I share that bond, and I'm sure he delights in it as much as I.

I always encourage the sheep to put me on Ignore if my posts upset them. Some simply can't handle matching wits with me. There's no shame in tapping out and hitting the Ignore button.

I do appreciate the fact that @BSC911 is not smart enough to spare himself the constant beatings. @Sunburnt Indian and I share that bond, and I'm sure he delights in it as much as I.

still no bet? I thought you were so confident. Talking like a big man.

still no bet? I thought you were so confident. Talking like a big man.

@BSC911 calm down. You're getting yourself worried over something that may lead to nothing.

Ever since the story that the Senators were going to join the contesting of electors, you've been getting increasingly nervous. First you started going to posters daring them to admit that 'you don't go along with this Ghost nonsense, do you??'

Then the news that 11 Senators were joining Hawley clearly sent you over the edge. And my gleefully posting it didn't help matters AT ALL.

The troll bet is your attempt to 'shut me up'. You don't want to hear any more about how Hiden isn't gonna get away with rigging the election, you don't want to hear anymore about Pence and Jan 6th.

Ok. You can hear or not hear whatever you want. But the process will still play out and the end result will still be the same, no matter how far you stick your bottom lip out.

Trump isn't going anywhere. You've got at minimum 4 more years of insane prosperity and Patriotic Americanism to look forward to.

And I still think when the smoke clears and the jail cells are full, Trump will have a solid case for getting a 3rd term to make up for the 1st one that was a long protracted coup attempt. But that's for him and his lawyers to hash out.

@BSC911 calm down. You're getting yourself worried over something that may lead to nothing.

Ever since the story that the Senators were going to join the contesting of electors, you've been getting increasingly nervous. First you started going to posters daring them to admit that 'you don't go along with this Ghost nonsense, do you??'

Then the news that 11 Senators were joining Hawley clearly sent you over the edge. And my gleefully posting it didn't help matters AT ALL.

The troll bet is your attempt to 'shut me up'. You don't want to hear any more about how Hiden isn't gonna get away with rigging the election, you don't want to hear anymore about Pence and Jan 6th.

Ok. You can hear or not hear whatever you want. But the process will still play out and the end result will still be the same, no matter how far you stick your bottom lip out.

Trump isn't going anywhere. You've got at minimum 4 more years of insane prosperity and Patriotic Americanism to look forward to.

And I still think when the smoke clears and the jail cells are full, Trump will have a solid case for getting a 3rd term to make up for the 1st one that was a long protracted coup attempt. But that's for him and his lawyers to hash out.
Chicken Hawk. Talks big. But no substance. That’s what trolls do.

Will check back again tomorrow to see if you’ve grown a pair.

Chicken Hawk. Talks big. But no substance. That’s what trolls do.

Will check back again tomorrow to see if you’ve grown a pair.

BTW just curious...did 'lose with honor' send you a VISA gift card, perchance?

Were you thinking you could use that to pay off Rivals? Maybe try to trick a poster or two here into betting you $1000?

Tsk tsk. If you are poor and need money, just ask.

Not near as sad as a self proclaimed board billionaire that won’t pay 9.99 for a membership like the rest of us.

He's already said he won't be back on this board till tomorrow. And we know his word is his bond, so you are wasting your time.

Just checking back to see if Ghost finally agreed to the $1000 bet. Looks lik the chicken Hawk isn’t that confident after all. Will check back tomorr.ow..

If not earlier.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT