ADVERTISEMENT

Anyone who reads DoJ researcher John Lott’s paper and still denies voter fraud is a fool

kjfreeze

Gator Great
Jan 17, 2005
This study provides measures of vote fraud in the 2020 presidential election. It first compares Fulton county’s precincts that are adjacent to similar precincts in neighboring counties that had no allegations of fraud to isolate the impact of Fulton county’s vote-counting process (including potential fraud). In measuring the difference in President Trump’s vote share of the absentee ballots for these adjacent precincts, we account for the difference in his vote share of the in-person voting and the difference in registered voters’ demographics. The best estimate shows an unusual 7.81% drop in Trump’s percentage of the absentee ballots for Fulton County alone of 11,350 votes, or over 80% of Biden’s vote lead in Georgia. The same approach is applied to Allegheny County in Pennsylvania for both absentee and provisional ballots. The estimated number of fraudulent votes from those two sources is about 55,270 votes.
Second, vote fraud can increase voter turnout rate. Increased fraud can take many forms: higher rates of filling out absentee ballots for people who hadn’t voted, dead people voting, ineligible people voting, or even payments to legally registered people for their votes. However, the increase might not be as large as the fraud if votes for opposing candidates are either lost, destroyed, or replaced with ballots filled out for the other candidate. The estimates here indicate that there were 70,000 to 79,000 “excess” votes in Georgia and Pennsylvania. Adding Arizona, Michigan, Nevada, and Wisconsin, the total increases to up to 289,000 excess votes.
https://noqreport.com/2020/12/30/an...paper-and-still-denies-voter-fraud-is-a-fool/

What specific “evidence” would you like sadgator to examine and consider?
You know you might be right up there with @BSC911 as being the dumbest poster (no offense). How much further evidence have you needed? This site has provided thread after thread just for your perusal.

All of these mathematical analyses supposedly proving fraud that are thrown around by right-wingers boil down to “we found some outlier events in the voting patterns, therefore MASSIVE FRAUD!”

That’s not proof of anything, and their interpretations depend on arbitrary assumptions. It’s not surprising that no judges were impressed.

It’s true that math doesn’t lie, but it’s also true that garbage in equals garbage out

Reactions: sadgator
All of these mathematical analyses supposedly proving fraud that are thrown around by right-wingers boil down to “we found some outlier events in the voting patterns, therefore MASSIVE FRAUD!”

That’s not proof of anything, and their interpretations depend on arbitrary assumptions. It’s not surprising that no judges were impressed.

It’s true that math doesn’t lie, but it’s also true that garbage in equals garbage out
So I guess video evidence of people repeating vote counting and luggage under tables full of ballots don't count either, right? Or video evidence of real-time voting count switching from Trump to Biden, unprecedented vote counting additions and stopping of counting votes in the middle of the night, removal of oversight.... If it walks like a duck and quacks like a duck and has feathers like a duck then it must obviously be a dog, right?

This study provides measures of vote fraud in the 2020 presidential election. It first compares Fulton county’s precincts that are adjacent to similar precincts in neighboring counties that had no allegations of fraud to isolate the impact of Fulton county’s vote-counting process (including potential fraud). In measuring the difference in President Trump’s vote share of the absentee ballots for these adjacent precincts, we account for the difference in his vote share of the in-person voting and the difference in registered voters’ demographics. The best estimate shows an unusual 7.81% drop in Trump’s percentage of the absentee ballots for Fulton County alone of 11,350 votes, or over 80% of Biden’s vote lead in Georgia. The same approach is applied to Allegheny County in Pennsylvania for both absentee and provisional ballots. The estimated number of fraudulent votes from those two sources is about 55,270 votes.
Second, vote fraud can increase voter turnout rate. Increased fraud can take many forms: higher rates of filling out absentee ballots for people who hadn’t voted, dead people voting, ineligible people voting, or even payments to legally registered people for their votes. However, the increase might not be as large as the fraud if votes for opposing candidates are either lost, destroyed, or replaced with ballots filled out for the other candidate. The estimates here indicate that there were 70,000 to 79,000 “excess” votes in Georgia and Pennsylvania. Adding Arizona, Michigan, Nevada, and Wisconsin, the total increases to up to 289,000 excess votes.
https://noqreport.com/2020/12/30/an...paper-and-still-denies-voter-fraud-is-a-fool/
FAKE NEWS

So I guess video evidence of people repeating vote counting and luggage under tables full of ballots don't count either, right? Or video evidence of real-time voting count switching from Trump to Biden, unprecedented vote counting additions and stopping of counting votes in the middle of the night, removal of oversight.... If it walks like a duck and quacks like a duck and has feathers like a duck then it must obviously be a dog, right?
The U. S. average IQ is 98. Read PA law. It's excruciatingly simple. PA law was broken. PA law is a good place to start.

None of us can teach pattern recognition to the slow.

You know you might be right up there with @BSC911 as being the dumbest poster (no offense). How much further evidence have you needed? This site has provided thread after thread just for your perusal.

You have provided twitter posts. You have provided illogical conjecture. You have provided unverified "eyewitness testimony" for which no actual eyewitness can be found. You have provided conspiracy theories.

The one thing you have not provided is EVIDENCE.

Sheep aren't called sheep because they can't see, they are called sheep because they REFUSE to see.

We are seeing it in real-time in this thread.

Can't wait till they flip from 'I see no evidence' to 'OMG Trump just stole the election!' LOL

Sheep aren't called sheep because they can't see, they are called sheep because they REFUSE to see.

Can't wait till they flip from 'I see no evidence' to 'OMG Trump just stole the election!' LOL
Wrong. Sheep are called sheep because they blindly follow not knowing really where they are going but someone (not knowing who) is leading.

Ghost, you are talking about approx 6 to 8 people on the side of the fence against your stance and maybe about 12 or so on your side. I don't believe anything any of us says is going to change this election one iota.. You can get frustrated and even angry but when it is all over we will have what we have

Jovan Pullitzer was strong today in Georgia. It was awesome listening to him literally depants the politicians questioning him

You have provided twitter posts. You have provided illogical conjecture. You have provided unverified "eyewitness testimony" for which no actual eyewitness can be found. You have provided conspiracy theories.

The one thing you have not provided is EVIDENCE.
Oh okay, wow. Thanks for setting us all up with that factual information. Now I certainly know it was all made up and there really wasn't any fraud after all. But seriously:
giphy.gif

Ghost, you are talking about approx 6 to 8 people on the side of the fence against your stance and maybe about 12 or so on your side. I don't believe anything any of us says is going to change this election one iota.. You can get frustrated and even angry but when it is all over we will have what we have

Sheep don't frustrate me, jimbo. They are a source of entertainment, and occasionally pity.

I wish I had watched. Did I hear correctly, that a witness hacked into a Dominion machine in real time for the hearing and in under 2 mins?
Yes they hacked the the polling pads in the system. It was interesting seeing the resistance question his remarks. You could cut the uneasiness with a knife. He had them and they knew the gig is up. I’m glad he didn’t reveal what polling station they accessed. I think this will make them think a little more about pulling the same stunts in the Senate runoff.

Yes they hacked the the polling pads in the system. It was interesting seeing the resistance question his remarks. You could cut the uneasiness with a knife. He had them and they knew the gig is up. I’m glad he didn’t reveal what polling station they accessed. I think this will make them think a little more about pulling the same stunts in the Senate runoff.
I Know I have been a pain in the ass, but I just cannot believe anyone would be stupid enough to try and change one vote in the Senate runoff.

• Haha
Reactions: fsumc
This has to be the weakest ”evidence” of fraud yet, full of logical fallacies. Just a bunch of inferences and speculation Meant to appeal to the brainwashed. You people are nuts.

Kind of like all of affidavits.

The various affidavits and expert reports are largely based on anonymous witnesses, hearsay, and irrelevant analysis of unrelated elections. Because the Complaint is grounded in these fraud allegations, the Complaint shall be dismissed."

Last edited:
Look, a gullible Trumper back cracker calling others dumb. How ironic.

Last edited:
This has to be the weakest ”evidence” of fraud yet, full of logical fallacies. Just a bunch of inferences and speculation Meant to appeal to the brainwashed. You people are nuts.

career fast food employee calling people nuts. One that has been caught lying on this board multiple times. One who claims a life as someone else on the internet, accusing others as being nuts. Good stuff, you really can make this up apparently. Ding fries are done and thanks for the apple pie.

“If we keep saying there was fraud and statistical anomalies enough times (and loud enough), it makes it true...and that way, we don’t have to show who committed the fraud, what the fraud actual was, or how the fraud actually occurred.” Clearly Trump taught everybody the art of denial over the past 4 years...

Reactions: Nolec and BSC911
“If we keep saying there was fraud and statistical anomalies enough times (and loud enough), it makes it true...and that way, we don’t have to show who committed the fraud, what the fraud actual was, or how the fraud actually occurred.” Clearly Trump taught everybody the art of denial over the past 4 years...

funny y’all and dems keep saying this but are fighting tooth and nail to not allow forensic audits of ballots or machines. Why is that?

😀😀😀😀😀😀

Spot on. So true. Trump started conditioning his flock for this even before the election even took place.

I Know I have been a pain in the ass, but I just cannot believe anyone would be stupid enough to try and change one vote in the Senate runoff.
Look Jim, have you even tried to look at the other side? I’m not some
right wing fringed lunatic. I spent 5 years in military and put myself through school. I’m a project manager for an engineering firm that handles millions in contracts every year. I make decisions which can cost hundreds of thousands of dollars in one decision. I believe in numbers not theories. I’m really ok with Biden winning as long as it wasn’t by fraud. Starting with Dr. Shiva in the early stages, and now with a guy like Tom Fitton uncovering the what they did, you got to start wondering what the heck is going on? These guys aren’t nuts, they are world renowned mathematicians. Now you have Jovan Pulitzer testimony, that they hacked a live polling pad system and were communicating with it two ways, which means they can manipulate votes real time. This was after the governor and secretary state of Georgia said these systems weren’t hooked to the internet. This doesn’t even include the tens of thousands of fake ballots they found that they won’t even let them examine. They won’t let an independent third party look at any of these ballots in question in any of the swing states. Why is that? You keep coming in here and blurted out “fake news” without even making an attempt to see if any claims on the other side are valid. There are now 52000 sworn affidavits of election fraud. These are not crack pot theories. They need to be looked at by both parties and an independent third party. Why do you have a problem with that? If you do, than that only proves you know there was fraud and it potentially could swing the election.

But that's just it...they are SHOWING the fraud.

And you sheep are saying it's not fraud. Over and over again.

You think if you keep saying it's not fraud enough times, that makes it true.

Good luck with that.

Reactions: jfegaly
It would take weeks to post the potential fraud they have uncovered on this election, and the libs want nothing to do with it. They don’t want it looked at. They are not ok with a third independent party looking into it. I was really on the fence, on wether Trump really won, but now, there is no way he did not win. I haven’t been hood winked. I have analyzed and looked at the data claims, and they are very damaging. My concern is future elections, regardless of Party. There has to be some sort of verifiable independent examination to convince these claims are false. I can’t understand why any patriotic and honest American would object to that. Let’s looks at the signature verification. Not a verification by the same individuals that were accused of fraud, and produced an impossible 99.99% verification with over 15000 ballots. That is fraud itself. Let a third party audit the voting machines that are in question in all these swing states. Those are only two examples of hundreds of cases that need to be looked at before they appoint Biden president.

I see quotes in your post....who are you quoting? Serious question??? I know who it sounds like you're quoting (German dude who lived about 75 years ago) but are you actually quoting someone from modern times?

If so, that would be a problem.

You may want to actually look at Dr. Shiva and Tom Fitton’s analysis before you start making stupid comments involving the term “anomalies”. Did they ever teach you pattern recognition and how it’s derived in the College of Liberal Arts or what ever you major in college?

You know why. Even @Nolec knows why. This isn't that hard.

Funny isn't it welcher, that yesterday, State of Mich. sued Trump allies that conducted the Antrim Co. forensic audit to release the identities of the auditors? They were supposed to be given when the results were known, but were withheld. Wonder why? The analysts for Mich. found nothing was wrong and want to know how the "unknown" auditors arrived at their "issues" since that was also not released. Keep watching. Still no actual court admissible evidence, but it absolutely must be there since..... Trump lost. LOL

So when you have anomalies in a statistical analysis of a data, and you have multiple analysis being done by different individuals on similar but different data sets, and still seeing the same anomalies, you have a pattern. It is no longer an anomaly, it becomes a variable that has a control factor which produces the same pattern. If it is not being controlled it becomes a mathematical impossibility. This is what has been proven in many of these swing states. Not by one expert but many. I have yet to see anyone from the left discredit Dr. Shiva’s findings. Stop being ignorant.

Funny isn't it welcher, that yesterday, State of Mich. sued Trump allies that conducted the Antrim Co. forensic audit to release the identities of the auditors? They were supposed to be given when the results were known, but were withheld. Wonder why? The analysts for Mich. found nothing was wrong and want to know how the "unknown" auditors arrived at their "issues" since that was also not released. Keep watching. Still no actual court admissible evidence, but it absolutely must be there since..... Trump lost. LOL

smoke and mirrors. The company and name of head guy on the report can easily be found with any search engine. Notice that dems ALWAYS attack the messenger and not the message? You ever going to catch on to that little trick?

Reactions: fatman76
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT