ADVERTISEMENT

I just did some research on the 2020 election

GhostOfMatchesMalone

Ring of Honor
Oct 1, 2012
There were 168 million registered voters in 2020.

There were 159 million votes cast in 2020.

That means that 95% of registered voters cast a ballot in 2020. If you took 20 registered voters, 19 of them voted.

Does that percentage seem impossibly high to anyone else?

Here's something else I discovered: I started researching voter turnout in 2020 and previous years. I just assumed that turnout as a percentage would be expressed as the percentage of registered voters that voted.

But ALL the sites I checked expressed voter turnout as the percentage of VAP (Voting Age People) who voted. Which is totally meaningless. That means there were 80 million VAP who didn't vote in 2020. They didn't vote cause they WEREN'T REGISTERED TO VOTE.

I suspect this is being done intentionally to decrease the voter turnout percentage.

Because if you express voter turnout accurately, as a percentage of registered voters, the real number is 95% turnout. And we all know 95% of registered voters didn't vote in 2020.

There were 168 million registered voters in 2020.

There were 159 million votes cast in 2020.

That means that 95% of registered voters cast a ballot in 2020. If you took 20 registered voters, 19 of them voted.

Does that percentage seem impossibly high to anyone else?

Here's something else I discovered: I started researching voter turnout in 2020 and previous years. I just assumed that turnout as a percentage would be expressed as the percentage of registered voters that voted.

But ALL the sites I checked expressed voter turnout as the percentage of VAP (Voting Age People) who voted. Which is totally meaningless. That means there were 80 million VAP who didn't vote in 2020. They didn't vote cause they WEREN'T REGISTERED TO VOTE.

I suspect this is being done intentionally to decrease the voter turnout percentage.

Because if you express voter turnout accurately, as a percentage of registered voters, the real number is 95% turnout. And we all know 95% of registered voters didn't vote in 2020.
Biden did not get 81 million votes. Nope. Did not happen.

...and in every case brought, under lawsuit with Fox News, etc. etc. the "Stop the Steal" crowd, loses and as KJP noted, they get dunked on.

Relitigating the 2020 election is not just pointless, it is counter-productive.

The question is one of looking forward.

So, what Ballot Harvesting DID happen? Was it legal or illegal, and then how to republicans counter. That is the question.

The answer is that there have been MASSIVE "get out the vote" campaigns on college campuses, black and brown communities, etc. These people were, in turns out, legal voters and prior barriers to voting (awareness, motivation, transportation, etc.) were removed.

Also - on the Republican side, for various reasons, voter turnout was not as robust. In the Georgia Run-offs, they were not as-motivated as before and on the Democratic side, it was viewed as an existential opportunity. That ground level work was very well executed by the Ds and very poorly done by the R.

In fact, all the talk of "stolen elections" had the effect, the very ironic effect, of supressing turnout. In close elections, that won the day for Biden and then various senators.

The person who saw this dynamic clearly and had the right approach forward? Kelly-Anne Conway.

What needs to happen is Republican "vote harvesting" and ensuring that every eligible voter, goes to the polls and votes. Same exact tactics as Democrats (and progressives) in line with updated State Voting laws.

Also - and I will KEEP saying this, position on specific issues MATTER. Winning issues:

1. Illegal Immigration.
2. Inflation
3. Balanced Energy Policy - Energy Independence
4. Crime and policy
5. Balanced and Wary Foreign Policy

Losing issues:
1. Abortion

• Love
Reactions: Uniformed_ReRe
...and in every case brought, under lawsuit with Fox News, etc. etc. the "Stop the Steal" crowd, loses and as KJP noted, they get dunked on.

Relitigating the 2020 election is not just pointless, it is counter-productive.

The question is one of looking forward.

So, what Ballot Harvesting DID happen? Was it legal or illegal, and then how to republicans counter. That is the question.

The answer is that there have been MASSIVE "get out the vote" campaigns on college campuses, black and brown communities, etc. These people were, in turns out, legal voters and prior barriers to voting (awareness, motivation, transportation, etc.) were removed.

Also - on the Republican side, for various reasons, voter turnout was not as robust. In the Georgia Run-offs, they were not as-motivated as before and on the Democratic side, it was viewed as an existential opportunity. That ground level work was very well executed by the Ds and very poorly done by the R.

In fact, all the talk of "stolen elections" had the effect, the very ironic effect, of supressing turnout. In close elections, that won the day for Biden and then various senators.

The person who saw this dynamic clearly and had the right approach forward? Kelly-Anne Conway.

What needs to happen is Republican "vote harvesting" and ensuring that every eligible voter, goes to the polls and votes. Same exact tactics as Democrats (and progressives) in line with updated State Voting laws.

Also - and I will KEEP saying this, position on specific issues MATTER. Winning issues:

1. Illegal Immigration.
2. Inflation
3. Balanced Energy Policy - Energy Independence
4. Crime and policy
5. Balanced and Wary Foreign Policy

Losing issues:
1. Abortion
Good thing we have never had our legal system put their foot heavily on the scale for ONE political party. I like you, and your posts.Really do. You are exceptionally smart..it shows. Using those smarts..do you REALLY think Brandon got 81 million REAL votes. I mean people with voting ID's sending each and every LEGAL vote in 81 million times? And very respectfully, abortion may be a SLIGHT loser for Republicans overall...but I do not think you are taking in to consideration many liberal voters who consider killing a baby very wrong.

Reactions: RussellCasse
40-45 million
I honestly think the real number is close to half that.

Much of what we suspect we 'know' about American elections is from what media has told us for decades. If we can assume there has been fraud for decades, how do we not know that much of what we THINK we know about how states vote is actually wrong?

For instance, California is really a light red or purple state that's portrayed by media as being a deep blue state.

• Haha
Good thing we have never had our legal system put their foot heavily on the scale for ONE political party. I like you, and your posts.Really do. You are exceptionally smart..it shows. Using those smarts..do you REALLY think Brandon got 81 million REAL votes. I mean people with voting ID's sending each and every LEGAL vote in 81 million times? And very respectfully, abortion may be a SLIGHT loser for Republicans overall...but I do not think you are taking in to consideration many liberal voters who consider killing a baby very wrong.
Capt - first off, I appreciate your kind words and your unending passion for what makes this country great. I too really enjoy your posts - we may disagree at points, but we are never disagreeable.

To answer your question, yes, I think in a country in 331M votes that the Democratic Party and Machine which includes, so clearly after the Twitter revelation, big tech and MSM, was able to bring 81M legal voters to bear. Might there have been 1,000 here or 500 there of illegal votes. Sure, the law of big numbers means that you never have flawless voting, but not enough to turn the fate of the overall election. That got litigated again, again, again, again, etc.

No way Fox news is shelling out 787M or even 7 cents to anyone if they had half the facts on their side. For example, if this was the Lab Leak, they are not settling ANYTHING. They didn't and even Tucker knew that.

Note that 81 / 331M is only 24.47%. Do I think that the machine was able to get out 24.47% of the country to vote for the Democratic party of which Joe Biden was the titular head? Yes, that is reasonable.

Now, let's say that 40% of legal voters LOVE trump (not even 50%). Of the same 331M voters, that is 132.4M votes and a trouncing of Biden.

Where were THOSE voters? So that means that 132.4 - 77.2M = 55.2M voters STAYED home versus voting for Trump.

So, Trump got 23% of the total population. Can he get to just 30% or 99.3M votes? Call it a clean 100M votes. THAT is what he needs to shoot for.

Where is the state by state machinery to get that done?
My view is that it is far more likely that in 2024, Biden gets 90M clean votes than Billy Napier wins 8 games. That is right - a 9M increase.

If Trump can get to 100M, this thing is done for him.

Note that all of this is a looking forward motion not a looking back.

Capt - first off, I appreciate your kind words and your unending passion for what makes this country great. I too really enjoy your posts - we may disagree at points, but we are never disagreeable.

To answer your question, yes, I think in a country in 331M votes that the Democratic Party and Machine which includes, so clearly after the Twitter revelation, big tech and MSM, was able to bring 81M legal voters to bear. Might there have been 1,000 here or 500 there of illegal votes. Sure, the law of big numbers means that you never have flawless voting, but not enough to turn the fate of the overall election. That got litigated again, again, again, again, etc.

No way Fox news is shelling out 787M or even 7 cents to anyone if they had half the facts on their side. For example, if this was the Lab Leak, they are not settling ANYTHING. They didn't and even Tucker knew that.

Note that 81 / 331M is only 24.47%. Do I think that the machine was able to get out 24.47% of the country to vote for the Democratic party of which Joe Biden was the titular head? Yes, that is reasonable.

Now, let's say that 40% of legal voters LOVE trump (not even 50%). Of the same 331M voters, that is 132.4M votes and a trouncing of Biden.

Where were THOSE voters? So that means that 132.4 - 77.2M = 55.2M voters STAYED home versus voting for Trump.

So, Trump got 23% of the total population. Can he get to just 30% or 99.3M votes? Call it a clean 100M votes. THAT is what he needs to shoot for.

My view is that it is far more likely that in 2024, Biden gets 90M clean votes than Billy Napier wins 8 games. That is right - a 9M increase.

Abortion is settled law. It's time to move on and focus on issues that are important to voters.

So only about 150 million vote in our elections. SECONDLY...Trump set a RECORD for votes for an incumbent President. I see Biden resembling Romney of MCCain in our party...no one gets excited about him. If you remember...Bernie Sanders had him defeated. Just needed Super Tuesday win and he was 100% the nominee. So when a COMMUNIST excites out voters more than a SUPPOSED moderate....I am sorry......NO WAY IN HELL he got 81 million votes. Keep up your points of view...it is good to read them

I would have to have my memory wiped to believe there wasn’t fraud that lead to a Presidential SELECTION. I am old enough to remember people telling me Covid came from a wet market, and you were a conspiracy theorist if you said it came from a lab.

They said these things despite the fact there was more evidence it came from a lab, than from a wet market. The “conspiracy theorist” were actually the ones that believed the nonsense that it came from a wet market, with zero indication or evidence of it.

It’s the same nonsense here. Despite mountains of evidence, and things they saw/heard with their own eyes and ears on election day and the days thereafter, folks want to believe the BS that this was the “Most Secure” election in our history.

Ok then, let’s flip the script. What evidence and Data do people have to back that statement up? NONE. Yet folks gobbled it up.

I will keep beating this drum until I am no longer able……The State run Media, is really good at what they do.

I would have to have my memory wiped to believe there wasn’t fraud that lead to a Presidential SELECTION. I am old enough to remember people telling me Covid came from a wet market, and you were a conspiracy theorist if you said it came from a lab.

They said these things despite the fact there was more evidence it came from a lab, than from a wet market. The “conspiracy theorist” were actually the ones that believed the nonsense that it came from a wet market, with zero indication or evidence of it.

It’s the same nonsense here. Despite mountains of evidence, and things they saw/heard with their own eyes and ears on election day and the days thereafter, folks want to believe the BS that this was the “Most Secure” election in our history.

Ok then, let’s flip the script. What evidence and Data do people have to back that statement up? NONE. Yet folks gobbled it up.

I will keep beating this drum until I am no longer able……The State run Media, is really good at what they do.
Lets not forget the 51 intelligence officers that denied Hunters laptop...even though the FBI had it for over a YEAR before the election. THEY LIED. Also lets not forget social media blocking ANYONE who called this out. This election was stolen...END of STORY

Lets not forget the 51 intelligence officers that denied Hunters laptop...even though the FBI had it for over a YEAR before the election. THEY LIED. Also lets not forget social media blocking ANYONE who called this out. This election was stolen...END of STORY
Or 7 years of Russiagate and people saying Trump was lying about being spied on.

Or Free speech being prevented on social media from Doctors that just wanted to be in the scientific discussion.

Or The Government attempting to nudge social media to suppress political speech.

Or our own Government officials and agencies run by political appointees targeting political opponents.

Yeah, those same people tell me 2020 was the most secure election ever.

Again, you have to be crazier to believe that, then to say it was fraudulent. Full effin stop.

Even if you don’t - at least by request only.
I just think they would find a way to manipulate this as well.

IMO we have to stop vote by mail, and require in person photo ID.

Signature verification has been proven to not be reliable form of Identification that can be practically implemented. Everyone knew it when it was put in place as well.

Abortion is settled law. It's time to move on and focus on issues that are important to voters.
This.

And SCOTUS didn't outlaw or strike anything down - the Roe decision was garbage from the beginning legally speaking.

They pushed the issue to the states. You don't like the laws in your state, travel to another for your abortion (like my little sister had to do, and yes it made a crap situation harder) or move.

I think this was already discussed. You might as well read the original thread to see how it ends:

Where is the 113MM number coming from?
I need to dive deeper, but they are getting the number from The Census Bureau, and the percentage of registered eligible voters the Gov say participated. Not sure which agency, need to look further.
FWIW, that would put the numbers close to Ghosts claims of 40 mil for joey.

Edit: I believe they are getting caught up in confusion of registered voters vs eligible voters.

The number of eligible voters being much higher than registered.

I still don’t believe Biden got 81 million, but don’t think this is evidence that is valuable.

Last edited:
So only about 150 million vote in our elections. SECONDLY...Trump set a RECORD for votes for an incumbent President. I see Biden resembling Romney of MCCain in our party...no one gets excited about him. If you remember...Bernie Sanders had him defeated. Just needed Super Tuesday win and he was 100% the nominee. So when a COMMUNIST excites out voters more than a SUPPOSED moderate....I am sorry......NO WAY IN HELL he got 81 million votes. Keep up your points of view...it is good to read them
Very fair point which I missed (bad omission, candidly) is that only 67% of people are of age to vote. So, is you take 331M people x 67% and then say a 90% factor you get about 200M people voted.

You are also right about Bernie and Biden. Biden made a deal with Clyburn, Clyburn threw support behind Biden as the moderate and the party fell in line quickly.

Bernie excites the BASE. My wife would have voted for Trump over Bernie. She voted for Biden as the "safe" vote. My wife, on every other issue outside of abortion (and potentially climate change, but is for energy independence), would agree with Trump.

In 2020, 81M + 77M = 158M or 79%. So, assuming that people who voted a certain way in 2020 are unlikely to vote differently in 2024, then this is the fight for the remaining 42M (or so).

Very fair point which I missed (bad omission, candidly) is that only 67% of people are of age to vote. So, is you take 331M people x 67% and then say a 90% factor you get about 200M people voted.

You are also right about Bernie and Biden. Biden made a deal with Clyburn, Clyburn threw support behind Biden as the moderate and the party fell in line quickly.

Bernie excites the BASE. My wife would have voted for Trump over Bernie. She voted for Biden as the "safe" vote. My wife, on every other issue outside of abortion (and potentially climate change, but is for energy independence), would agree with Trump.

In 2020, 81M + 77M = 158M or 79%. So, assuming that people who voted a certain way in 2020 are unlikely to vote differently in 2024, then this is the fight for the remaining 42M (or so).
Enjoy our conversations! You are a PERFECT example of someone who I do not see eye to eye with politically, but have tremendous respect for your opinion. I can learn from you.

Just one more thing...only about 52 (or so)% are legally able to vote. So by THEIR figures, almost EVERYONE voted. I find that very hard to believe.

“Bernie excites the BASE. My wife would have voted for Trump over Bernie. She voted for Biden as the "safe" vote. My wife, on every other issue outside of abortion (and potentially climate change, but is for energy independence), would agree with Trump.”

This is an important observation.

Reactions: grandhavendiddy
Stop mail in voting!!! Except for the traditional absentee.
Yes, and I don't care what Dominion says, their hands are unclean to put it mildly. Modern elections are typically won by a small margin and mail fraud coupled with machine fraud,,,,,,,,it doesn't take a lot to swing a tight election. The fact that all of the swing states shut down at 3am and then suddenly the drop and roll moved in............even those who didn't sleep in a Holiday Inn know what happened at that point. :mad:

I think this was already discussed. You might as well read the original thread to see how it ends:

So let's look at this logically; You believe at least half the country hates, foaming at the mouth hates Trump like you do.

Have you honestly and logically thought about what the country would look like if that was true? We all know that rabid liberals will riot and destroy, so this nation would very likely be in a Civil War right now if half the country really hated Trump as you do.

Which has been your main rationalization for how the 2020 election was free and legal: You claim everyone voted AGAINST Trump, not for Hiden.

Here's another way to look at it: Who is more popular among democrats: Trump today, or Abe Lincoln in 1861?

Is Trump more popular among dems than Abe was?

Yes, and I don't care what Dominion says, their hands are unclean to put it mildly. Modern elections are typically won by a small margin and mail fraud coupled with machine fraud,,,,,,,,it doesn't take a lot to swing a tight election. The fact that all of the swing states shut down at 3am and then suddenly the drop and roll moved in............even those who didn't sleep in a Holiday Inn know what happened at that point. :mad:
Media fraud, social media fraud and big tech fraud also

Enjoy our conversations! You are a PERFECT example of someone who I do not see eye to eye with politically, but have tremendous respect for your opinion. I can learn from you.
Thank you and the same. The essence of a good dialogue is to admit (which I did) when I was wrong or had an omission. (a big one too in not counting out those below age of 18)

The thing is that we agree at least on 60-80% of things. The two we don't is on the power of the issue of Abortion to have college educated women vote D when otherwise they would vote R and then how much the 2020 was specifically stolen through vote manipulation or other.

Even on the latter, where we DO agree, is that the MSM and government players and other greatly titled the landscape to D (see no further than the Hunter Biden laptop) - which, by the way, guess who is their main audience - college educated, voting women.

I may be even further to the right with you on illegal immigration and the border. I would say that the wall is not enough.

p.s. another admission while we are at it: DeSantis. I got that (it appears) completely wrong. I thought he was going to be a practical "more disciplined" Trump based on his excellent handling of Covid but all he is doing now is going off the deep end trying to paint Trump as being "soft" on issues such as affirmative action and gay rights. DeSantis should have followed Ghost's thesis which was to let Trump run and then go for the presidency in 2028.

JMOHO, but until the coup that the 'Shadow Government' pulled off is addressed, nothing will really change for the Sovereign Citizens....

President Donald Trump said he doesn't particularly believe in the unidentified flying objects (UFOs), despite a rise in reports of unidentified aircraft by Navy pilots, and now the Navy & Pentagon's finally admitting that they are real.

IMOHO --- DJT knows and accepts where the Shadow Govt's line in the sand has been drawn.

'The Donald'
is no Hero of the people imo, he's just better than anything that the swamp Rats are putting forward....
And he's willing to be the Shadow's Puppet, just as long as they publicly call him 'Mr President.' 😶

I recommend Rigged by Mollie Hemingway. Chapter 8, Burying Biden Corruption is good reading.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT