ADVERTISEMENT

Any surprise that Putin would endorse Biden over Trump? Not one bit.

Orangeclad

Rowdy Reptile
Jul 5, 2001
Not a coincidence when Putin elected to invade Ukraine and when NOT to invade Ukraine.

Putin jokes Biden should've thanked him for endorsement over Trump after 'SOB' comment

Reactions: BCSpell
Anyone who has been paying the least bit of attention the last 20 years knows that all Putin does is spread lies and misinformation. If he said something you can be damn sure the opposite is the truth. The whole purpose for him saying this was to help Trump (what other purpose is there?)........Trump is already using it in his campaign speeches. Putin gave Trump the kind of gift that Trump has been giving Putin for years.

You really think Putin is going to favor the candidate who is supporting the war that is going on with Russia right now as opposed to the guy who won't support it? No chance in hell.

Did you happen to see the different responses to Navalny's murder.......Trump couldn't even bring himself to mention Putin's name while Biden completely blamed Putin with scathing remarks and announced additional sanctions against Russia.

This one could not be clearer. Trump is Putin's friggin wet dream.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: RussellCasse
Anyone who has been paying the least bit of attention the last 20 years knows that all Putin does is spread lies and misinformation. If he said something you can be damn sure the opposite is the truth. The whole purpose for him saying this was to help Trump (what other purpose is there?)........Trump is already using it in his campaign speeches. Putin gave Trump the kind of gift that Trump has been giving Putin for years.

You really think Putin is going to favor the candidate who is supporting the war that is going on with Russia right now as opposed to the guy who won't support it? No chance in hell.

Did you happen to see the different responses to Navalny's murder.......Trump couldn't even bring himself to mention Putin's name while Biden completely blamed Putin with scathing remarks and announced additional sanctions against Russia.

EVERY time you post you show ignorance to world events. My guess is that you are young, and THINK you know things. You do not. NEVER in history has ANY side aided our enemies ..BUT democrats. Thids is a FACT, one that is undeniable. You unAmerican lefties do one thing O|VER and OVER and have forever...try to blame the other side for what YOUR side always does. The lying Russia RUSSIA RUSSIA made up, democrat based lie is a PERFECT example. And guess which politician DID collude with Russia?? FJB and his son HAVE been paid MILLIONS by them. Almost every person on this board KNOWS this..yet you bring this BS back here makes me laugh at you for being so ignorant about what happens in the world, and our Country. But then again...you all have to be pretty ignorant to support a guy that cannot complete a sentence, opened the border to drugs and criminals, ruine dour military with DEI, caused the supply chain crisis, and because you ALL are SO WEAK, allowed all of these invasions and attacks on our friends, because of the worst incompetence in American history leaving Afghanistan. You never worte that piece because you could not. You also CANNOT name accoplishiments in FJB's years in politics....and you support the idiot! I feel sorry for your lack of understanding ...and then trying to come explain everythiung to people who DO actually understand . It is quite sad for you. The old saying.."deaed people never know they are dead...same with stupid people...they never know"

You taking the hook, line and sinker on dipsh#t joe's rhetoric is not surprising. Libs gonna lib.

You taking the hook, line and sinker on dipsh#t joe's rhetoric is not surprising. Libs gonna lib.
Voted republican most of my life. But I can think for myself and MAGA people can't, and this is another example that makes that painfully obvious. Now go do what your told and quit bothering people.

• Haha
Reactions: BCSpell
Voted republican most of my life. But I can think for myself and MAGA people can't, and this is another example that makes that painfully obvious. Now go do what your told and quit bothering people.
And then you have to ingest copious amounts of Tylenol I am sure. Clearly when you asked me in the "Was Jesus Christ Woke" thread about my views you did not read my replies or more likely being the dim wit you have proven to be could not comprehend my replies. You seem to be biden's wet dream, has he sniffed you yet?

And then you have to ingest copious amounts of Tylenol I am sure. Clearly when you asked me in the "Was Jesus Christ Woke" thread about my views you did not read my replies or more likely being the dim wit you have proven to be could not comprehend my replies. You seem to be biden's wet dream, has he sniffed you yet?
Lol, you struggle in life, don't you.

Lol, you struggle in life, don't you.
Ahhh the reply of a child. Anyone that does not realize Putin waited for your daddy to be inaugurated to start massing troops on the border of Ukraine and thinks Putin prefers Trump qualifies as the dumbest of the dumb. Go away little boy, the adults are talking.

Yeah. That’s why Putin waited on Biden to invade Ukraine.

Intellect has evaded you.

And you have not voted Republican most of your life. Quit being dishonest.

• Haha
Reactions: Mdfgator
Trunp weakened nato that’s why Putin was able to invade. Trumps policies severely impacted national security.

Name them.
Killing Soleimani made us safer, Being so unpredictable made Putin NOT invade anywhere, calling rocketmans bluff made him back down. Sanctions on Iran broke their back(until FJB reversed them) And FORCING Mexico to help stop illegal aliens cut border crossings down to almost ZERO.

Hey DMF...need any more help...I can KEEP going! LOLOL I LOVE when libs say stupid stuff..because I am FULL of facts to make them cow down

Jesus you guys are slow. Of course Putin isn't going to be aggressive when Trump's in office.......he didn't want to do ANYTHIING that would get him voted out. Trump does exactly what Putin wants.....he causes US division and instability (including NATO). That has always been Russia's aim and nobody is better at it than Trump. When you have a guy who roughly half the US population thinks should be in prison.......that's more than Putin could have dreamed of.

Anybody paying attention to the FBI information that republicans have been talking up for a year or so NOW saying he made it up and he has Russian intelligence contacts? I am sure you will all just ignore it since its not going in your direction now.

Or that Putin recently said:

“President Putin said, quote, ‘We surely hear that Mr. Trump says he will resolve all burning issues within several days, including the Ukrainian crisis. We cannot help but feel happy about it."

Sound like a guy who actually wants Biden in office, LOL.

Or it could be that Putin is just tired of having Trump tell the world how smart he (Putin) is.

Jesus you guys are slow. Of course Putin isn't going to be aggressive when Trump's in office.......he didn't want to do ANYTHIING that would get him voted out. Trump does exactly what Putin wants.....he causes US division and instability (including NATO). That has always been Russia's aim and nobody is better at it than Trump. When you have a guy who roughly half the US population thinks should be in prison.......that's more than Putin could have dreamed of.

Anybody paying attention to the FBI information that republicans have been talking up for a year or so NOW saying he made it up and he has Russian intelligence contacts? I am sure you will all just ignore it since its not going in your direction now.

“President Putin said, quote, ‘We surely hear that Mr. Trump says he will resolve all burning issues within several days, including the Ukrainian crisis. We cannot help but feel happy about it."

Or it could be that Putin is just tired of having Trump tell the world how smart he (Putin) is.
You are SO UNINFORMED about world events I wonder if you actually graduated HS? The ONLY president tougher on Russia than Trump was Reagan. Now I am not using second grade feelings like you are to base my decision....I just know at least 20 times more about world events than you do. you are an emotional young child when it comes to politics..and have such low information. Do I need to call you our right here and now and embarrass you? I did in another thread, and you lied about writing a response that you never wrote...because you have ZERO facts...just agenda. Have you ever heard of the Nordstrom pipeline? What do you know about it? (my guess is not one damn thing) Because IF you did..you would realize WHY he prefers FJB...and NOT Trump. Have you heard of the battle in Deir Ezzor? Do you know what happened(I know you have not...and are going to google as we speak! Good..you will learn something) So there are many more things I can, and will bring up, but before I do.....please explain since Trump STOPPED the Nordstrom pipeline, and FJB approved it...why would Putin like Trump more. Because the invasion of Ukraine would NEVER have happened if that pipeline was not approved.

Now the attack on Russian forces. Can you tell me ANY TIME IN HISTORY that a democrat president ordered Russian troops killed by U.S. Forces? HUNDREDS of them? No..you cannot. So I will leave it with you to pick your pieces up and go do some studying...you need it. Are you VERY young? I hope that is your excuse, because you do not know JACK chit about world events...just mean ole Trump is a bad guy. You CANNOT say WHY he is...but hey...I guess while you are in your safe space maybe you can study on it and come up with something?

A child that one day will realize just how much you do NOT know...and I do not really blame you...when I was young and dumb and THOUGHT I knew more than anyone else...I acted much like this. However I grew out of it at 15.

I almost feel sorry for you. ALMOST. How would Putin being aggressive get a US President voted out of office? If that is the case that means your daddy joe will get voted out in November, after all Putin is being aggressive.
Russia (putin) was consistently aggressive while obama was President invading Georgia, bombing Anti Assad rebels in Syria, cutting natural gas supplies to Ukraine (that one hurt Hunter too I bet) shooting down a Malaysian airliner, etc. etc. Did obama get voted out due to Russian and Putin hostilities ? Putin was, after all either President or Prime Minister of Russia from 1999.

Do you realize Russia tried some monkey business in Syria 2018 and they were absolutely smashed by US forces? Who was President in 2018?

You are the one that said:
"Anyone who has been paying the least bit of attention the last 20 years knows that all Putin does is spread lies and misinformation. If he said something you can be damn sure the opposite is the truth."
So, now you believe what Putin says? You do realize he was in the KGB for 15 years right?

Also, half the population believes joe and shillary should be in prison. But all of this is coming from you who also said "all politicians lie, but Trump lies more".

Maybe you should take President Lincoln's advice:
“Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak out and remove all doubt.” — Abraham Lincoln

Most importantly - why are you so infatuated with Putin?

Last edited:
Reactions: DCandtheUTBand
Trunp weakened nato that’s why Putin was able to invade. Trumps policies severely impacted national security.
Trump weakened NATO by trying to get NATO to spend more on defense? He made NATO weak by suggesting that they not get their energy from Russia? This comment is weak sauce.

Trump weakened NATO by trying to get NATO to spend more on defense? He made NATO weak by suggesting that they not get their energy from Russia? This comment is weak sauce.
Maybe he emboldened them to step up to the plate. I expect deference when "mamma speaks" but its time the kids get off the teat.

I am not sure who labeled MDF "Mega Dumb F***", but they were spot on.
He is...and actually the funniest part of it is he does not realize it! So we get to LOL at him EVERY DAY. But illegal shift is close with the garbage he spews! But I brow beat him with facts and he had to go hide in his safe space to recoup! LOL

• Haha
Reactions: jb1215
I almost feel sorry for you. ALMOST. How would Putin being aggressive get a US President voted out of office? If that is the case that means your daddy joe will get voted out in November, after all Putin is being aggressive.
Russia (putin) was consistently aggressive while obama was President invading Georgia, bombing Anti Assad rebels in Syria, cutting natural gas supplies to Ukraine (that one hurt Hunter too I bet) shooting down a Malaysian airliner, etc. etc. Did obama get voted out due to Russian and Putin hostilities ? Putin was, after all either President or Prime Minister of Russia from 1999.

Do you realize Russia tried some monkey business in Syria 2018 and they were absolutely smashed by US forces? Who was President in 2018?

You are the one that said:
"Anyone who has been paying the least bit of attention the last 20 years knows that all Putin does is spread lies and misinformation. If he said something you can be damn sure the opposite is the truth."
So, now you believe what Putin says? You do realize he was in the KGB for 15 years right?

Also, half the population believes joe and shillary should be in prison. But all of this is coming from you who also said "all politicians lie, but Trump lies more".

Maybe you should take President Lincoln's advice:
“Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak out and remove all doubt.” — Abraham Lincoln

Most importantly - why are you so infatuated with Putin?
This post is so disjointed and nonsensical I almost don't know where to start.

How about this........where do you get that I believe what Putin says? I was saying the opposite, so what does that refer to?

Let me ask a simple question. Do you think Putin invading Ukraine made Biden's job easier or harder?

How about this........where do you get that I believe what Putin says? I was saying the opposite, so what does that refer to?

Let me ask a simple question. Do you think Putin invading Ukraine made Biden's job easier or harder?
Easier...he paid him back for all the money he invested in him. Russia PAID the FJB family tens of millions of dollars. Now FJB gets MORE kickbacks from Ukraine also from all of the aid!.....and now Putin got what he wanted in return.

biden isn't doing his job on any level so why would your father invading Ukraine make joey work harder. He isn't doing anything but eating ice cream and taking vacations.

You quoted Putin not me. Once again why are you so enamored with Putin? I bet you have a picture of him over your bed.

Your post not mine

blinking vladimir putin GIF by Liaizon Wakest

Last edited:
biden isn't doing his job on any level so why would your father invading Ukraine make joey work harder. He isn't doing anything but eating ice cream and taking vacations.

You quoted Putin not me. Once again why are you so enamored with Putin? I bet you have a picture of him over your bed.

Your post not mine

blinking vladimir putin GIF by Liaizon Wakest
I see, you are a nutcase. You fit in here, that's for sure.

Carry on

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT