ADVERTISEMENT

Trump, who was notably silent on recent Bud Light boycott, owns up to $5 million in Anheuser-Busch stock, records show

RayGravesGhost

Bull Gator
Jun 13, 2021
https://www.yahoo.com/news/trump-notably-silent-recent-bud-115033560.html
Trump, who was notably silent on recent Bud Light boycott, owns up to $5 million in Anheuser-Busch stock, records show

7jvned.jpg

• After Bud Light partnered with transgender TikToker Dylan Mulvaney, right-wingers launched a boycott.
  • But former President Donald Trump has been missing from the conversation.
  • It turns out that he's an investor in Anheuser Busch InBev — the company that produces Bud Light.

When prominent conservatives called for a boycott of Bud Light earlier this month, after it partnered with transgender Tiktok influencer Dylan Mulvaney, former President Donald Trump remained uncharacteristically tight-lipped.

There appears to be no mention of Bud Light, or Mulvaney, in recent Truth Social posts, and the former president does not appear to have made any public statements on the company or the surrounding right-wing furor.

Indeed, Real Clear Politics noted that Trump is "MIA" on the boycott, ignoring repeated requests for comment from the outlet on the topic.
He also did not respond to Insider's request for comment.

But it turns out the former president, who has previously spoken against transgender rights, has a financial interest in Bud Light's parent company — Anheuser Busch InBev.

The Independent was the first to report on financial disclosures showing that Trump is an investor in the company that produces Bud Light.

Trump's most recent 101-page disclosures form, which was filed with the Federal Election Commission on April 14, shows that Trump owns between $1 million and $5 million in Anheuser Busch InBev under an account listed as "DJT Trust — Investment Account #2."

While the former president has been quiet about the Bud Light outrage, his son, Donald Trump Jr., has called for the boycott to end.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: Mdfgator
Trump was never religious or a social conservative. He just pandered to evangelicals when it was politically expedient.

It looks like he may be moving slightly towards the political Center for now to give DeSantis enough rope to hang himself.

Reactions: goldmom
Knew it. Don Jr rushed to their defense, I said to myself, they got money in Bud Light.

Reactions: goldmom
Trump was never religious or a social conservative. He just pandered to evangelicals when it was politically expedient.

It looks like he may be moving slightly towards the political Center for now to give DeSantis enough rope to hang himself.
Trump DeSantis, DeSantis Trump, Trump DeSantis, DeSantis Trump Say that over and over and it eventually sounds like garbage, which it actually is.

Knew it. Don Jr rushed to their defense, I said to myself, they got money in Bud Light.
What are the odds that Trump has exited his position? It was probably a cover to dump all of his AB holdings..............and I don't blame him one bit! BUD has dropped 6 consecutive days, even with ESG funds trying to prop it up. 😂

Reactions: gatordad3
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT