ADVERTISEMENT

This is the foreperson of that grand jury in GA where the lefty DA wants to do a ham sandwich indictment against Trump...

Gator Fever

Bull Gator
Feb 13, 2008

Emily Kohrs, the foreperson on Georgia's special grand jury investigating former President Donald Trump, has baffled onlookers with her gleeful behavior and coyness during a recent media blitz.

The 30-year-old Kohrs, part of a special grand jury in Fulton County empaneled to investigate allegations of illicit meddling in the 2020 election, has spoken on-camera to NBC News and CNN, and granted interviews to the Associated Press, New York Times and the Atlanta Journal-Constitution this week.

Kohrs smiled, smirked and joked as she spoke to CNN’s Kate Bolduan, who asked her how many people were in trouble based on the grand jury's recommendations. She appeared thrilled to be on television as she told Bolduan she didn’t want to disobey the judge by offering too much information. "It’s not a short list," she said before chuckling.

CNN REPORTERS AGONIZE OVER TRUMP GRAND JURY FOREWOMAN'S BIZARRE MEDIA BLITZ: 'PROSECUTOR'S NIGHTMARE'

Emily Kohrs, the foreperson on Georgia's special grand jury investigating former President Donald Trump, was all smiles in interviews with CNN and NBC News.

----------------------------------------------

Unbelievable watching that mess and how someone like that could ever be made the foreperson of a jury. Hee Hee we recommended Trump for charges on something with no legal basis at all. Hee Hee we think people lied to us. I cant say anymore but I am so happy...

This is what you get when people like that radical lefty DA in Georgia weaponize our agencies and the courts for political purposes. Its a good thing this moron exposed herself before the DA did anything or all we would be hearing is how brave the jurors were to do the right thing if the DA brought the ham sandwich indictments. Maybe the right needs to start delivering some of this medicine back except you could find valid legal charges on many of the lefty politicians.

I'm just going ahead and saying it , this bullshit is going nowhere.

I was 90% sure we were getting some ham sandwich indictments from that nutty lefty DA in Georgia but not so sure on that now after this nutcase exposed herself and the jury. These grand juries can be easily assembled in lefty areas to get idiots to do your bidding if both the Judge and DA are radical lefties.

Well it is clear to me now how Georgia won back to back National Championships in football.

They sold their souls to the devil.

Possibly literally.
The devil went down to Georgia, he was lookin' for a soul to steal
He was in a bind 'cause he was way behind
And he was willin' to make a deal
Let's eff up an election and make the steal.

The Devil kicked Charlie Daniels ass this time. :mad:

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT