ADVERTISEMENT

Donald Trump threatens to boycott 2024 Republican debate over Fox News coverage

RayGravesGhost

Bull Gator
Jun 13, 2021
And conservatives were so concerned that Biden wasn't going to debate...

https://www.yahoo.com/news/donald-trump-threatens-boycott-2024-000447993.html
Donald Trump threatens to boycott 2024 Republican debate over Fox News coverage

WASHINGTON — Former President Donald Trump jacked up threats Monday that he will skip at least the first Republican debate, complaining that one of the sponsors, Fox News, has ignored his recent campaign events.

Fox did not broadcast Trump's weekend speeches in Washington, D.C., and Michigan and "then wants me to show up and get them ratings for their 'Presidential' Debate, where I’m leading the field by 40 points," Trump said on Truth Social.

"Sorry FoxNews, life doesn’t work that way!!!" the former president added.

Trump made his latest threat as a rising number of Republicans are trying to pressure him into participating in the debates, starting with an August event in Milwaukee.

• Haha
Reactions: Mdfgator
Im sure he would do it if Roger Stone and Steve Bannon were the mods. Truth is, he has very little to gain from participating.

Im sure he would do it if Roger Stone and Steve Bannon were the mods. Truth is, he has very little to gain from participating.

And what does Joe Biden have to gain in the Dem primary? LOL

The conservative excuses for their hypocrisy knows no bounds

You got me confused with someone else. If I was Biden or Trumps's campaign mgr, I wouldnt advise either one to debate.....unless they start to slip behind. I will say that I really like RFKjr, and I would like to see him get an opportunity to speak to a larger audience

You got me confused with someone else. If I was Biden or Trumps's campaign mgr, I wouldnt advise either one to debate.....unless they start to slip behind. I will say that I really like RFKjr, and I would like to see him get an opportunity to speak to a larger audience

I don't have you confused with anybody...my initial post was about conservatives

The ones here were whining about Biden not debating...silent when trump announces he won't

That same hypocritical dynamic is also happening nationally

I'm sick of Biden and Trump. Both are cowards for not wanting to participate in the debates. Trump because he's a narcicist who got his whiney feelings hurt and Biden because he's so mentally and physically deficient the Dims are terrified of seeing him on the stage.

trump will do whats in his best interest, he really doesnt need to debate at this point, the pub electorate is about as dumb as it gets...if things tighten up a bit he will show....will the sheep respond??? we shall see.

Reactions: RayGravesGhost
I like Trump, voted for him before and will most likely vote for him again - depending on who the opposition is …. but dayum , the man sure knows how to throw a temper tantrum.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT