ADVERTISEMENT

Whups...Jan 6th hearings are imploding LOL

Oh so when the insurrectionists are casing the Capitol it doesn't count? LOL

Nobody has to "read" when the insurrection began...We have a witness who documented it on film,

You need to keep your conspiracy excuses up-to-date but tell him I said "Hi" and that your one of the gullible partisan idiots that believed he was an FBI informant

https://www.nytimes.com/2022/05/05/us/jan-6-ray-epps-evidence.html

New Evidence Undercuts Jan. 6 Instigator Conspiracy Theory​

Recordings released to defense lawyers directly challenge assertions by prominent Republicans that an Arizona man named Ray Epps was a federal informant and helped start the Capitol riot.

But for more than a year, well before the name Ray Epps was widely known in right-wing circles, federal authorities have had information — from both him and Mr. Samsel — suggesting that he was not a government agent and did not encourage the younger man to engage with the police that day.

Just two days after the attack, when Mr. Epps saw himself on a list of suspects from Jan. 6, he called an F.B.I. tip line and told investigators that he had tried to calm Mr. Samsel down when they spoke, according to three people who have heard a recording of the call. Mr. Epps went on to say that he explained to Mr. Samsel that the police outside the building were merely doing their jobs, the people said.

The theories surrounding Mr. Epps have been debunked before, most notably after he spoke last year to investigators working with the House select committee examining the Jan. 6 attack. During the interview, committee officials said, Mr. Epps said that he was not an F.B.I. informant and denied reports that he had urged protesters to go into the Capitol at the behest of federal law enforcement agencies.

Still, the rumors about him have persisted, becoming regular fodder for right-wing politicians and media figures.

Mr. Epps also suggested during the call that he believed that the 2020 election was stolen from Mr. Trump.
No, you just don’t know how to comprehend what you read. Go back and look at my quotes. My original post said 2 hours from breach to trump telling them to go home. I was correct, and you were wrong about what you thought I said. Pretty simple.

This is why it’s so easy for the media to manipulate you. They know they can say something and y’all will misinterpret it as something worse than what they said. Too easy

Again. Half truths. Here is what the medical examiner listed as cause of deaths. Good grief y’all get duped easily.

The USA Today reports:

Dr. Francisco Diaz, the district’s chief medical examiner, announced the causes of deaths as:
Ashli Babbitt, 35, died by homicide from a gunshot to the left shoulder.
Kevin Greeson, 55, died of natural causes from cardiovascular disease.
Benjamin Phillips, 50, died of natural causes from cardiovascular disease.

Roseanne Boyland, 34, died by accident from acute amphetamine intoxication.

Here's what the medical examiner SAID about Officer Sicknick...

https://www.nytimes.com/2021/04/19/us/politics/brian-sicknick-death.html

Still, Dr. Diaz added of the riot, “All that transpired played a role in his condition.” His office said that it attributes death to natural causes when it can be ascribed to disease alone and that “if death is hastened by an injury, the manner of death is not considered natural.”

https://www.factcheck.org/2021/11/how-many-died-as-a-result-of-capitol-riot/
Several days later, D.C. Police Officer Jeffrey Smith, 35, who was injured in the riots on Jan. 6, also committed suicide.

In defending the Capitol, Smith was struck on the helmet by a metal pole thrown by rioters. Later that night, his wife said he went to the police medical clinic, where he was prescribed pain medication and put on sick leave.

Smith’s wife said he “wasn’t the same” in the days after the riot and seemed to be in constant pain. After visiting a police clinic on Jan. 14 and being ordered back to work, Smith shot himself on the way to work, the Post reported.

Here's what the medical examiner SAID about Officer Smith...

Jonathan L. Arden, the former chief medical examiner of the District of Columbia, provided a declaration that stated “there is hard and reliable evidence that Jeffrey Smith changed after the physical and emotional trauma he experience on January 6, 2021 as he became withdrawn and upset. These facts, together with the timing of the suicide (nine days after the trauma) strongly supports causality.”

“The acute, precipitating event that caused the death of Officer Smith was his occupational exposure to the traumatic events he suffered on January 6, 2021,”
Arden wrote.

WTF are you even talking about?

Don't know how to read your own quotes?

Who's claiming Congress has the authority to put trump in jail? No one.

The DOJ has the authority to indict trump...and Bannon is busy threatening AG Merrick Garland about it.

So I ask again....Who is claiming Congress can put trump in jail?

Last edited:
As for the other garbage from the committee that @raysgr
Here's what the medical examiner SAID about Officer Sicknick...

https://www.nytimes.com/2021/04/19/us/politics/brian-sicknick-death.html

Still, Dr. Diaz added of the riot, “All that transpired played a role in his condition.” His office said that it attributes death to natural causes when it can be ascribed to disease alone and that “if death is hastened by an injury, the manner of death is not considered natural.”

https://www.factcheck.org/2021/11/how-many-died-as-a-result-of-capitol-riot/
Several days later, D.C. Police Officer Jeffrey Smith, 35, who was injured in the riots on Jan. 6, also committed suicide.

In defending the Capitol, Smith was struck on the helmet by a metal pole thrown by rioters. Later that night, his wife said he went to the police medical clinic, where he was prescribed pain medication and put on sick leave.

Smith’s wife said he “wasn’t the same” in the days after the riot and seemed to be in constant pain. After visiting a police clinic on Jan. 14 and being ordered back to work, Smith shot himself on the way to work, the Post reported.

Here's what the medical examiner SAID about Officer Smith...

Jonathan L. Arden, the former chief medical examiner of the District of Columbia, provided a declaration that stated “there is hard and reliable evidence that Jeffrey Smith changed after the physical and emotional trauma he experience on January 6, 2021 as he became withdrawn and upset. These facts, together with the timing of the suicide (nine days after the trauma) strongly supports causality.”

“The acute, precipitating event that caused the death of Officer Smith was his occupational exposure to the traumatic events he suffered on January 6, 2021,”
Arden wrote.
l just gave you the official cause of death by the chief medical officer as reported by USA today from the names you listed earlier.

As for suicide. One can NEVER prove what causes suicide. Which is why words like “strongly supports” are used. Also, there is a reason you are reaching for a death 9 days after. Because you were exposed on the others. SMDH. Too easy.

Don't know how to read your quotes?

Who's claiming Congress has the authority to put trump in jail? No one.

The DOJ has the authority to indict trump...and Bannon is busy threatening AG Merrick Garland about it.

So I ask again....Who is claiming Congress can put trump in jail?
It was an ABC convo between myself and someone else. You can C your way out. Which is why I said WTF are you babbling on about. Back on to the topic of you being wrong here…..again.

About those 2 hours and about those cause of deaths. You really want to claim an amphetamine overdose as being caused by the fake riots?

No, you just don’t know how to comprehend what you read. Go back and look at my quotes. My original post said 2 hours from breach to trump telling them to go home. I was correct, and you were wrong about what you thought I said. Pretty simple.

This is why it’s so easy for the media to manipulate you. They know they can say something and y’all will misinterpret it as something worse than what they said. Too easy

So the proud boys & oath keepers didn't breach anything at 10:30am?
We're they authorized to be there?

When you find yourself debating semantics to defend a planned organized violent attack on our nation's Capitol then you know you have a losing hand...

BTW, why did it take trump 2 hours to even tweet?

The attack at Pearl Harbor took 2 hours also...
I guess no one should have been concerned about the US response that day either

Too stupid

Hey guys…. @RayGravesGhost is here to say “the walls are closing in on Trump” and “Russia, Russia, Russia” and stuff.

live shot of Rays moms basement (rays current location)

AngryLawfulLarva-size_restricted.gif

So the proud boys & oath keepers didn't breach anything at 10:30am?
We're they authorized to be there?

When you find yourself debating semantics to defend a planned organized violent attack on our nation's Capitol then you know you have a losing hand...

BTW, why did it take trump 2 hours to even tweet?

The attack at Pearl Harbor took 2 hours also...
I guess no one should have been concerned about the US response that day either

Too stupid
Interesting way of admitting you were wrong. We agree then, 2 hours from breach to trump tweet. Wait, Trump told people to go home peacefully? If only dems had done this during the summer of love instead of this…..

As for the other garbage from the committee that @raysgr

l just gave you the official cause of death by the chief medical officer as reported by USA today from the names you listed earlier.

As for suicide. One can NEVER prove what causes suicide. Which is why words like “strongly supports” are used. Also, there is a reason you are reaching for a death 9 days after. Because you were exposed on the others. SMDH. Too easy.

You supplied what was listed on his report...
I provided what the same chief medical officer actually said explaining the report

Oh...Now your opinion is better than the same medical officer you cited?

Also there's a reason you want to disassociate deaths caused by the Jan 6 insurrection per the medical investigators...because you were exposed by the medical facts

SMDH Too easy.

Last edited:
You supplied what was listed on his report...
I provided what the same chief medical officer actually said explaining the report

Oh...Now you're opinion is better than the same medical officer you cited?

Also there's a reason you want to disassociate deaths caused by the Jan 6 insurrection per the medical investigators...because you were exposed by the medical facts

SMDH Too easy.
Good grief. Go back and read everything again.

Interesting way of admitting you were wrong. We agree then, 2 hours from breach to trump tweet. Wait, Trump told people to go home peacefully? If only dems had done this during the summer of love instead of this…..

You really have trouble comprehending simple facts huh?

The insurrection BEGAN at 10:30am per witnesses and evidence

trump's half-assed tweet about going home but calling his love of the rioters occurred after 4pm

And according to witnesses in his own administration, Congress, and the conservative media...he never wanted to send it and they all found it less than adequate

Yeah it was a much better response to violence by trump by telling the rioters he loves them...

bus-patriots-e1612988139498.png

27612672-e16a-4fbe-858b-cdc05c066a69-Screen_Shot_2021-01-06_at_6.22.52_PM.jpg

Last edited:
You really have trouble comprehending simple facts huh?

The insurrection BEGAN at 10:30am per witnesses and evidence

trump's half-assed tweet about going home but calling his love of the rioters occurred after 4pm

And according to witnesses in his own administration, Congress, and the conservative media...he never wanted to send it and they all found it less than adequate
Again. If only dems would have told rioters to go home during summer of love. Kamala 4 prison.

Hey guys…. @RayGravesGhost is here to say “the walls are closing in on Trump” and “Russia, Russia, Russia” and stuff.

live shot of Rays moms basement (rays current location)

AngryLawfulLarva-size_restricted.gif

Triggered?
Why because I'm posting responses to to your foolishness? LOL

This is what happens when certain people are "triggered"....

Triggered?
Why because I'm posting responses to to your foolishness? LOL

This is what happens when certain people are "triggered"....

Kamala for Prison. If only she had tweeted what Donald did instead of encouraging it to not stop. Less officers around the country would have been injured and then died.

Last edited:
Reactions: gatordad3
Again. If only dems would have told rioters to go home during summer of love. Kamala 4 prison.

I guess by your "logic" the entire republican party 4 prison?

https://www.nytimes.com/2022/02/04/us/politics/republicans-jan-6-cheney-censure.html

G.O.P. Declares Jan. 6 Attack ‘Legitimate Political Discourse’​

The Republican National Committee voted to censure Representatives Liz Cheney and Adam Kinzinger for participating in the inquiry into the deadly riot at the Capitol.

Actually we don't. There's nothing to argue about. The Potato is the worst president in American history. Only the bottom IQ quadrant wanders into the Thunderdome these days. Hmmm.......😂

So why is trump consistently viewed as one of the worst, if not the absolute worst, by historians?

And please save us the leftist partisan victim bullshit as they rate other republican presidents positively

And lets wait til after trump gets criminally indicted...that should help his campaign for worst president ever really take off... LOL

It was an ABC convo between myself and someone else. You can C your way out. Which is why I said WTF are you babbling on about.

OK. So no one is claiming that Congress can put trump in jail...Got it. Thanks.

Back on to the topic of you being wrong here…..again.

About those 2 hours and about those cause of deaths. You really want to claim an amphetamine overdose as being caused by the fake riots?

You can dispute what the chief medical examiners have said about those deaths but it exposes you as a the fraud you are...

You want to go by the reported listing of the cause of death but not by what the doctor who made that report has said about the cause of death?

trumpanzees have no logic or reasoning...Its a required deficit in character to exist

Kamala for Prison. If only she had tweeted what Donald did instead of encouraging it to not stop. Less officers around the country would have been injured and then died.

The GOP response to Jan 6 has been to support the rioters innocence and believe the election fraud hoax

trump supporters are un-American and don't believe in the rule of law

Its all they've got left

What is the significance of having to die that day?

If the victim of a mass shooting dies days after in the hospital... does it not "count"?

You're not full of shit...You're an idiot

https://www.nytimes.com/2022/01/05/us/politics/jan-6-capitol-deaths.html

These Are the People Who Died in Connection With the Capitol Riot​

A bipartisan Senate report found that at least seven people had lost their lives in connection with the Jan. 6 attack.

• Ashli Babbitt, an Air Force veteran, was fatally shot by a Capitol Police officer as rioters tried to breach the House chamber.
  • Kevin D. Greeson died of a heart attack, collapsing on the sidewalk west of the Capitol on Jan. 6.
  • Rosanne Boyland appeared to have been crushed in a stampede of fellow rioters as they surged against the police.
  • Benjamin Philips, the founder of a pro-Trump website called Trumparoo, died of a stroke.
  • Officer Brian D. Sicknick of the Capitol Police, who was attacked by the mob, died on Jan. 7.
  • Officer Jeffrey Smith of the Metropolitan Police Department killed himself after the attack.
  • Officer Howard S. Liebengood of the Capitol Police also died by suicide four days afterward.
Reading comprehension is your friend, asshat. If you'd bothered to read, gatorspeed is the one making a big deal about everyone who died that day.

And you're the idiot, you couldn't even get the day right, Mr. January 5th.

Not sure about postponing, but the people are so excited and into this entralling Committee Hearing, that Lester Holt and NBC had to break away from coverage to go to coverage of the first round of golf. I am sure the left will now be calling for the cancellation and firing of Lester Holt and NBC.

But I would guess you completely agree with the Stand Your Ground doctrine right?

And fully support law enforcement right?

Oh BTW...

https://www.nytimes.com/2021/08/23/us/politics/capitol-police-ashli-babbitt.html

Capitol Police clear officer who shot rioter, saying he may have saved lives.​

“The actions of the officer in this case potentially saved members and staff from serious injury and possible death,” the agency said.
If you actually watched the video that was out there, although now its probably no longer available, there was a police office standing right next to Ashli Babbitt and another one behind and slightly to the left. Either one could have been the victim of that shot. AND this was the ONLY office on the scene that pulled his gun out and shot someone. WHY?

Reactions: EvilWayz
The oath keeper & the proud boys moved on the Capitol at 10:30 am...
The filmmaker imbedded with the proud boys has this documented
I guess you completel;y missed the part about that"filmmaker", as you call him, was a member of BLM. He was tresspassing in the Capitol building also, like ALL the people who got arrested. He didn't get arrested though. Funny. And WHY was he there in the first place, almost like he KNEW AHEAD of time that something was going to happen. Hmmm.

So you think the gullible idiots were the only part of the "coup"?

They find Mike Pence and they hang him?

No actually trump's plan was to not send in anybody and have the session of Congress suspended so the EC votes wouldn't be counted and be thrown back to the legislature.

You really should watch the hearing all of your dumb question are answered there
This was his plan.

Where did he say he was doing this by force? The entire thing was a Constitutional interpretation by Eastman on the powers granted to Pence to rectify contested electors. Those electors were contested because people on the ground in those states saw with their own eyes massive election irregularities (that's a nice way of saying "cheating").

If Trump's "plan" was to have the process stopped by force, why did he offer the National Guard to Pelosi and the Mayor 3 days prior? That makes zero sense. And I know for a fact that question hasn't been answered, because the day after is was asked Pelosi kicked off the 5 Republicans McCarthy nominated and picked Cheney and Kinsinger herself. None of your/their accusations are even close to logical. Every "bombshell" I've heard is hearsay, and most of them have been rebuked by others in the room who didn't get their testimony heard because it didn't follow the narrative.

And one more thing - you can call every accusation of election irregularities a conspiracy theory and that still doesn't change the fact that Gov's and SOS cannot change election process and law like they did. In several states the results of the election were wholly Unconstitutional.

You should watch something where both sides get a voice. Pelosi hand picked everyone on this Stalinist Show Trial committee so there'd be no cross examination, there'd be no dissenting opinions and there'd be no one to question witnesses who lie. You're getting yourself all worked up over a one-sided circle jerk that's aimed at ending the EC and making sure the most popular politician in the country can't run in 2024. It's a joke.

Folks died on that day, I’m gonna be respectful. but I wanna ask you one simple question? Why did Trump stay quite? Why didn’t he intervene as POTUS in that 3 hour period? Anyone who’s not biased has that answer, he wanted that electoral count interrupted no matter the cost, my last question is this, we’ll you and others be able handle it and accept if your 45 goes to jail? You,Me, and everyone else that’s posted on this topic whether positive or negative should be prepared for what could happen, the United States Govt. will make an example of Trump, at this point they have no choice
I tell you what, when he goes to jail, get back with us,son

That photo is a teachable moment.

Does anyone remember @Uniformed_ReRe getting upset about this? Having a panic attack on the board and claim these insurrectionists were attempting to take over the US government?

Nope. He didn't say a word. Because as you said, the media told him this was fine.

But on Jan 6th as this happened:

@Uniformed_ReRe had an actual panic attack here. He really thought the US government was being taken over by force.

Why the different reaction? Because the media framed both events in a completely different light.

And @Uniformed_ReRe bought what the media sold him. Both times. Without question.

Sheep, please learn to think for yourselves.

Reactions: BCSpell and jfegaly
The GOP response to Jan 6 has been to support the rioters innocence and believe the election fraud hoax

trump supporters are un-American and don't believe in the rule of law

Its all they've got left
So you would agree. Kamala should go to prison since she not only didnt tell protestors to go home, she encouraged rioting?

OK. So no one is claiming that Congress can put trump in jail...Got it. Thanks.

You can dispute what the chief medical examiners have said about those deaths but it exposes you as a the fraud you are...

You want to go by the reported listing of the cause of death but not by what the doctor who made that report has said about the cause of death?

trumpanzees have no logic or reasoning...Its a required deficit in character to exist
Again. Go reread. You are doing it again. Not comprehending what you read. I gave you 4 names. You didn’t mention any of those 4 names. You are special.

Trump doesn't have the authority to call them in once Pelosi refused them for the Capitol and Mayor Bowser refused them for DC.

Still spouting that lie?

Please show us where trump loses the authority to call up the National Guard AFTER Pelosi requests them

And since Mitch McConnell was also responsible for the security at the Capitol WTF exactly was he doing?

Funny how trumpanzees never seem to getting around to that question, huh?

https://apnews.com/article/fact-checking-235651652542
Pelosi did not block the National Guard from the Capitol on Jan. 6
By ARIJETA LAJKA
July 23, 2021

CLAIM: House Speaker Nancy Pelosi blocked the National Guard from coming to the Capitol during the Jan. 6 insurrection.

AP’S ASSESSMENT: False. As Speaker of the House, Pelosi does not direct the National Guard. Further, as the Capitol came under attack, she and the Senate Majority leader called for military assistance, including the National Guard.

THE FACTS: On Tuesday, a false claim about the deadly Jan. 6 riot at the Capitol resurfaced suggesting that Pelosi blocked the National Guard from coming to lawmakers’ defense during the insurrection at the Capitol.

“@SpeakerPelosi, why did you block the National Guard from protecting the Capitol?” Indiana Rep. Jim Banks tweeted.

Minority Leader Kevin McCarthy posed a similar question on Fox News saying, “Was there a decision by the Speaker not to have the National Guard at the Capitol that day?”

The answer is no.

“On January 6th, the Speaker, a target of an assassination attempt that day, was no more in charge of Capitol security than Mitch McConnell was. This is a clear attempt to whitewash what happened on January 6th and divert blame,” Drew Hammill, a spokesperson for Pelosi told The Associated Press in an email.

The decision on whether to call National Guard troops to the Capitol is made by what is known as the Capitol Police Board, which is made up of the House Sergeant at Arms, the Senate Sergeant at Arms and the Architect of the Capitol. The board decided not to call the guard ahead of the insurrection but did eventually request assistance after the rioting had already begun, and the troops arrived several hours later.

The House Sergeant at Arms reports to Pelosi and the Senate Sergeant at Arms reported to McConnell, a Republican who was then Senate Majority Leader. There is no evidence that either directed the security officials not to call the guard beforehand, and Hammill said after the insurrection that Pelosi was never informed of such a request.

The officials on the board, along with the former Capitol Police chief, Steven Sund, have disputed each others’ accounts of who requested the guard when. Both Sergeants of Arms and the police chief resigned immediately after the attack.

Once Trump’s supporters were assaulting police and breaking into the building, Pelosi and Senate Democratic Leader Chuck Schumer appealed to military leaders, asking the Army to deploy the National Guard.

“The Speaker believes security officials should make security decisions. The Speaker immediately signaled her support for the deployment of the National Guard when she was presented with that recommendation on the afternoon of January 6th. Public testimony confirms the fact that the Speaker was not made aware of any request for such a deployment prior to then,” Hammill said in a statement this week.

Republicans have falsely laid the blame on Pelosi without mentioning that GOP Leader McConnell had similar authority over the security officials that day. But there is no evidence that either was involved in any effort to block the National Guard before or during the insurrection.

___

Last edited:
Still spouting that lie?

Please show us where trump loses the authority to call up the National Guard AFTER Pelosi requests them

And since Mitch McConnell was also responsible for the security at the Capitol WTF exactly was he doing?

Funny how trumpanzees never seem to getting around to that question, huh?

https://apnews.com/article/fact-checking-235651652542
Pelosi did not block the National Guard from the Capitol on Jan. 6
By ARIJETA LAJKA
July 23, 2021

CLAIM: House Speaker Nancy Pelosi blocked the National Guard from coming to the Capitol during the Jan. 6 insurrection.

AP’S ASSESSMENT: False. As Speaker of the House, Pelosi does not direct the National Guard. Further, as the Capitol came under attack, she and the Senate Majority leader called for military assistance, including the National Guard.

THE FACTS: On Tuesday, a false claim about the deadly Jan. 6 riot at the Capitol resurfaced suggesting that Pelosi blocked the National Guard from coming to lawmakers’ defense during the insurrection at the Capitol.

“@SpeakerPelosi, why did you block the National Guard from protecting the Capitol?” Indiana Rep. Jim Banks tweeted.

Minority Leader Kevin McCarthy posed a similar question on Fox News saying, “Was there a decision by the Speaker not to have the National Guard at the Capitol that day?”

The answer is no.

“On January 6th, the Speaker, a target of an assassination attempt that day, was no more in charge of Capitol security than Mitch McConnell was. This is a clear attempt to whitewash what happened on January 6th and divert blame,” Drew Hammill, a spokesperson for Pelosi told The Associated Press in an email.

The decision on whether to call National Guard troops to the Capitol is made by what is known as the Capitol Police Board, which is made up of the House Sergeant at Arms, the Senate Sergeant at Arms and the Architect of the Capitol. The board decided not to call the guard ahead of the insurrection but did eventually request assistance after the rioting had already begun, and the troops arrived several hours later.

The House Sergeant at Arms reports to Pelosi and the Senate Sergeant at Arms reported to McConnell, a Republican who was then Senate Majority Leader. There is no evidence that either directed the security officials not to call the guard beforehand, and Hammill said after the insurrection that Pelosi was never informed of such a request.

The officials on the board, along with the former Capitol Police chief, Steven Sund, have disputed each others’ accounts of who requested the guard when. Both Sergeants of Arms and the police chief resigned immediately after the attack.

Once Trump’s supporters were assaulting police and breaking into the building, Pelosi and Senate Democratic Leader Chuck Schumer appealed to military leaders, asking the Army to deploy the National Guard.

“The Speaker believes security officials should make security decisions. The Speaker immediately signaled her support for the deployment of the National Guard when she was presented with that recommendation on the afternoon of January 6th. Public testimony confirms the fact that the Speaker was not made aware of any request for such a deployment prior to then,” Hammill said in a statement this week.

Republicans have falsely laid the blame on Pelosi without mentioning that GOP Leader McConnell had similar authority over the security officials that day. But there is no evidence that either was involved in any effort to block the National Guard before or during the insurrection.

___
Thanks for answering my question. Hypocrite it is.

Thanks for answering my question. Hypocrite it is.

LOL You're a tool.

My wifi has been acting a little wacky today...hence you see the same partial post repeating itself.

Glad to see in your mind that means I'm being a hypocrite

So I'll ask the question again...

Put her in jail for what?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT