ADVERTISEMENT

Schumer caught! Trump running in 2024

jfegaly

Bull Gator
Feb 1, 2006
Which begs the question. How is Trump running whilst in prison?

You see, intelligent folks would realize that both Jan 6th commission and the raid are just political ploys. Nothing more. A waste of taxpayer dollars, using government agencies to attack political opponents. True communist behaviors. Yet some are stupid enough to fall for it.

They are….

@RayGravesGhost @kalimgoodman @BSC911 @gatorspeed @sadgator @Uniformed_ReRe

“He was also overheard saying that House Minority Leader Kevin McCarthy (R-Calif) “sucks up” to former President Trump, predicting that Trump will run again in 2024.”

Last edited:
"Schumer’s comments came one day before disclosers that he was going to put $15 million of his own campaign money towards Senate races for fellow Democrats across the U.S.
He will also donate $5 million to the Democratic Senatorial Campaign Committee, and an additional $10 million will go directly towards campaigns. "

I know nothing about campaign laws, BUT this doesn't seem right or legal, or atleast is shouldn't be.. He is using money people donated to HIS campaign to help try and elect others?

So…. Support Gay marriage, pedophilia, and murder of babies.

Who are we to judge? The better question, is how will God judge us for not standing for him? Just sayin.

We do not change our morals just because society does.
Amen, brother.

Reactions: jfegaly
So…. Support Gay marriage, pedophilia, and murder of babies.

Who are we to judge? The better question, is how will God judge us for not standing for him? Just sayin.

We do not change our morals just because society does.
Agree

You see, intelligent folks would realize that both Jan 6th commission and the raid are just political ploys. Nothing more. A waste of taxpayer dollars, using government agencies to attack political opponents. True communist behaviors. Yet some are stupid enough to fall for it.

They are….

“He was also overheard saying that House Minority Leader Kevin McCarthy (R-Calif) “sucks up” to former President Trump, predicting that Trump will run again in 2024.”
In layman's terms, the walls of Jericho are collapsing big-time. Their reign of terror has come to its final end.

In layman's terms, the walls of Jericho are collapsing big-time. Their reign of terror has come to its final end.
We can't investigate the crimes until we are aware they are being committed. Trump opened our eyes to the corruption DC. First he told everyone what the dems were doing, then they tried to silence him, and he busted them again in corruption.

He told us then he SHOWED us.

"The walls are closing in on the swamp" - @Illegal-shift

They are….

They may be political ploys but they have went ahead with a couple of fake news impeachments already and a Russian collusion hoax. Getting an indictment is easy with how the system is set up as it is true that you can really indict a ham sandwich.

I
Yes, he only questioned his label no defense of the unborn for he is scrupleless.
I only laugh again at all you holier-than-thou crackpots. Do you honestly believe your savior Trump has more scruples than the average democrat? I already know what you will respond to protect your party, but what do you really believe?

I

I only laugh again at all you holier-than-thou crackpots. Do you honestly believe your savior Trump has more scruples than the average democrat? I already know what you will respond to protect your party, but what do you really believe?
I believe his own children haven’t accused him of being a pedophile. Guess who you can’t say that about?

This guy…..

9a922f3f0d678fd55925a1f3c54d6daf.jpg

Reactions: Dr. Curmudgeon
I believe his own children haven’t accused him of being a pedophile. Guess who you can’t say that about?

This guy…..

9a922f3f0d678fd55925a1f3c54d6daf.jpg
And he either supports Pedo Joe or he was so irresponsible with his vote that he voted to spite Trump. Either way, he supports evil.

Reactions: jfegaly
I

Trump has condemned Hiden's pedophilia. You have not.

You are the one acting like Hiden is your savior. You are the one doing anything to protect your party.

Shame on you.

I

CORRECTION...ANY democrat. Democrats are chit bag people who are racist, and unamerican. They have proven this throughout history

No one really answered my question. I did not ask for a comparison to Biden.

CORRECTION...ANY democrat. Democrats are chit bag people who are racist, and unamerican. They have proven this throughout history
A perfect example, thank you. You claim that ALL Dems are “chit bags” and imply ALL pubs are saints. With one statement you prove that you are unscrupulous yourself.

A perfect example, thank you. You claim that ALL Dems are “chit bags” and imply ALL pubs are saints. With one statement you prove that you are unscrupulous yourself.
PLEASE, PLEASE show me ANYWHERE where this is said...by ANY of us! You are just another VERY typical lefty...making chit up as you go. Now I call you out. 99% of US despise most republicans also...they are just the lessor of two evils. WHEN WILL YOU NUMBNUTZ EVER LEARN?????

You truly do not understand what happened in America before and during the 2016 Presidential election. You do not understand that we found out how CORRUPT our government is...both sides. TRUMP EXPOSED it. He told everyone...your side just laughed...but he was proven 100% correct...about EVERYTHING. We want all of these swamp creatures FIRED, and replaced with people who do not pass bills only to get kick backs later. Your side is MUCH worse...as Trump has cleared many from the Republicans side...but still work to do

No one really answered my question. I did not ask for a comparison to Biden.
Hiden is the one accused of pedophilia, not Trump.

And Hiden was accused BY HIS OWN FAMILY.

You are the one bringing up other people that have nothing to do with Hiden.

Never thought it would be this hard for ANY poster here to admit that pedophilia is wrong.

PLEASE, PLEASE show me ANYWHERE where this is said...by ANY of us! You are just another VERY typical lefty...making chit up as you go. Now I call you out. 99% of US despise most republicans also...they are just the lessor of two evils. WHEN WILL YOU NUMBNUTZ EVER LEARN?????
Where you say “US” what do you mean? Are you not Republican? Then how do you identify yourself?

Where you say “US” what do you mean? Are you not Republican? Then how do you identify yourself?
I do not "identify" like you lefties,. I AM a conservative. When I say US...you can include others here...and every Trump supporter that does not trust government. (not every conservative supports Trump...there ARE some republicans here)

I do not "identify" like you lefties,. I AM a conservative. When I say US...you can include others here...and every Trump supporter that does not trust government. (not every conservative supports Trump...there ARE some republicans here)
You and your “kind” brand me a dem yet I do have conservative beliefs more than the other way. You deny you are a pub. Yet you fiercely defend only far right Republican beliefs. I’m registered independent, how bout you?
Anyway, admittedly, I do not follow all posts here but this is the first I’m reading one of your “kind” denounce the Republican Party. I’m interested in hearing others’ points of view on that.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT