ADVERTISEMENT

Kristallnacht of American Democracy

kjfreeze

Gator Great
Jan 17, 2005
From the Israel National News, Alan Bergstein wrote an excellent summary of what happened when the FBI stormed President Trump’s home. Here’s an excerpt:

Mark the date in your memory; August 8, 2022. It will be recorded in history as the “Kristallnacht of American Democracy.” Basically the day similar in nature, to the German Nazis’ opening salvo of fascism, the beginning of the extermination of Jews and democracy, on November 9, 1938.

Yesterday was a sad day for all of patriotic Americans, as our former independent federal law enforcement agencies, the FBI and the Justice Department, now officially both under the singular control of the Democrat Party, raided the home of former President Trump and confiscated all of his personal data, without going through the legal processes of obtaining court orders to do so.

They operated as agents of a radical political party, the Democrat Party, to begin the process of incriminating Trump and thereby preventing his run for office in 2024. All of the formerly independent federal agencies, Homeland Security, the IRS and the Justice Department are now an essential militant part of a totalitarian Fascist government that dominates and is willing and able to prosecute any of us who stray from the paths of the Democrat Party.

Our freedom to speak, act and think as is guaranteed in the Constitution, is gone. And that goes for loyal Democrats, as well. Speak the party line or you’re considered an enemy of the state and will be handled as such; as an enemy of the state. A traitor to be treated as one.

Never before in American history has a former president been falsely, maliciously, targeted, investigated, singled out, labeled, even when he was in office, as treasonous to this country. For 3 years, the likes of Democrat Congresspeople Adam Schiff, Nancy Pelosi, Maxine Waters and other elected progressives, with the backing of the entire media, educational system and the elitist society, promulgated the outright lie that Trump was an agent under the domination of and in collusion with Putin. No facts were ever produced, but the slime stuck to the walls and had its desired effect among ordinary, naive Americans now howling in delight at the eventual, inevitable prosecution of Trump. They’ve all been tools of those now in totalitarian-like power.

I point the accusing finger at them. Each and every individual supporting this current administration is part of the battering ram that has led to the destruction of the pillars of freedom we once appreciated and lived under. Now, gone. I’m holding them responsible.

From the Israel National News, Alan Bergstein wrote an excellent summary of what happened when the FBI stormed President Trump’s home. Here’s an excerpt:

Mark the date in your memory; August 8, 2022. It will be recorded in history as the “Kristallnacht of American Democracy.” Basically the day similar in nature, to the German Nazis’ opening salvo of fascism, the beginning of the extermination of Jews and democracy, on November 9, 1938.

Yesterday was a sad day for all of patriotic Americans, as our former independent federal law enforcement agencies, the FBI and the Justice Department, now officially both under the singular control of the Democrat Party, raided the home of former President Trump and confiscated all of his personal data, without going through the legal processes of obtaining court orders to do so.

They operated as agents of a radical political party, the Democrat Party, to begin the process of incriminating Trump and thereby preventing his run for office in 2024. All of the formerly independent federal agencies, Homeland Security, the IRS and the Justice Department are now an essential militant part of a totalitarian Fascist government that dominates and is willing and able to prosecute any of us who stray from the paths of the Democrat Party.

Our freedom to speak, act and think as is guaranteed in the Constitution, is gone. And that goes for loyal Democrats, as well. Speak the party line or you’re considered an enemy of the state and will be handled as such; as an enemy of the state. A traitor to be treated as one.

Never before in American history has a former president been falsely, maliciously, targeted, investigated, singled out, labeled, even when he was in office, as treasonous to this country. For 3 years, the likes of Democrat Congresspeople Adam Schiff, Nancy Pelosi, Maxine Waters and other elected progressives, with the backing of the entire media, educational system and the elitist society, promulgated the outright lie that Trump was an agent under the domination of and in collusion with Putin. No facts were ever produced, but the slime stuck to the walls and had its desired effect among ordinary, naive Americans now howling in delight at the eventual, inevitable prosecution of Trump. They’ve all been tools of those now in totalitarian-like power.

I point the accusing finger at them. Each and every individual supporting this current administration is part of the battering ram that has led to the destruction of the pillars of freedom we once appreciated and lived under. Now, gone. I’m holding them responsible.
Well said! I am hoping that we can vote this evil out of office, but I am starting to have my doubts. I am thinking it may be too late to get our country back.

Reactions: kjfreeze
Again - I am still pondering the timing and wisdom of the Joe Biden Brain Trust over this incident.
1. They’re desperate to refocus on Trump to salvage the midterms. Not a winning strategy.
2. They truly are so damn stupid they don’t understand what they’ve done. Doubtful.
3. They do understand what they’ve done because they did it on purpose. They want to run against DJT in 24. Splintering the Republicans who want a new candidate and those who want him back in office. Never mind what the 💥@*%! are they gonna do about a guy who’s likely to wet his Depends every day on the campaign trail. And Cackles won’t save them either.

Has it ever dawned on you that this bit of trump news is sending the recent Democratic legislative wins to the backpage?

Why on earth would the democratic party big foot its own wins in Congress when they could raid donald's house any day they want?

Your relentless hunt for a political conspiracy to excuse trump's criminal behavior is laughable

Has it ever dawned on you that this bit of trump news is sending the recent Democratic legislative wins to the backpage?

Why on earth would the democratic party big foot its own wins in Congress when they could raid donald's house any day they want?

Your relentless hunt for a political conspiracy to excuse trump's criminal behavior is laughable
No...NEVER crossed my mind. In fact the EXACT opposite is happening, and one reason they did the raid. That was NOT a win. It was a green new deal, tax hike for EVERYONE deal that dim wits want to go away, while the biggest liar Brandon PROMISED no one under 400K would EVER have taxes raised. Not a good attempt/lie, son

Did it ever dawn on YOU that the Dems know that BBB2 is starting to be rightly seen as a huge steaming pile of 💩💩💩and they WANT the little details off the front page?
Are you this dense on purpose?

Again - I am still pondering the timing and wisdom of the Joe Biden Brain Trust over this incident.
1. They’re desperate to refocus on Trump to salvage the midterms. Not a winning strategy.
2. They truly are so damn stupid they don’t understand what they’ve done. Doubtful.
3. They do understand what they’ve done because they did it on purpose. They want to run against DJT in 24. Splintering the Republicans who want a new candidate and those who want him back in office. Never mind what the 💥@*%! are they gonna do about a guy who’s likely to wet his Depends every day on the campaign trail. And Cackles won’t save them either.
I wouldn’t say it splintered anything because a HUGE majority support Trump 24. He dominates ALL the national polls, and it really isn’t close. As much as I like Desantis, he garners a very small percentage in national polling. Why? Because most understand what’s at stake. Our Republic. These games the dems are playing must not succeed in influencing who pubs nominate.

What these actions did do? Is further galvanize pubs to support Trump.

Reactions: dezyDeco
We can all watch the GOP deny diabetics insulin again...

That is if they really believe in their 1st vote...or just see healthcare costs as politics

https://www.yahoo.com/news/schumer-senate-vote-again-35-133610174.html
Schumer: Senate will vote again on $35 insulin cap after GOP blocked it

Senate Majority Leader Charles Schumer (D-N.Y.) said Monday night that he is going to bring a $35 cap on patients’ insulin costs back up for a vote this fall after Republicans blocked it over the weekend.

“They blocked a $35 price for insulin for non-Medicare people,” Schumer said on MSNBC’s “The Rachel Maddow Show.” “We’re going to come back and make them vote on that again.”

The move can help put pressure on Republicans and highlight what Democrats view as a winning issue ahead of November’s midterm elections.

Democrats hammered Republicans for voting against the $35 cap over the weekend.

That vote came up in the context of overruling the parliamentarian’s decision that applying the $35 cap to people with private health insurance violated the complicated Senate rules Democrats were using to bypass a GOP filibuster.

Seven Republicans still voted with all 50 Democrats, three short of the 60 votes needed, and it is possible more Republicans would support it if it came up as a standalone measure, not in the context of a Senate rules vote.

“We got all 50 Democrats,” Schumer said in a separate interview Monday on NPR. “We did get seven Republicans. We’re going to bring that back in the fall, because there’s going to be huge heat on Republicans.”

Schumer did not specify whether he would bring the $35 cap up by itself or as part of a larger, bipartisan insulin measure from Sens. Jeanne Shaheen (D-N.H.) and Susan Collins (R-Maine), which had previously faced difficulties gaining enough GOP support.

Sen. Chuck Grassley (R-Iowa) suggested Monday he would support a $35 cap if it came up again.

“Vote on the cap was not [about] insulin It was [about] Dems ignoring budget rules,” he tweeted. “Dear colleagues join me in supporting the Collins-Shaheen bill to cap insulin at $35 & enact [pharmacy benefit manager] reforms in bipartisan way.”

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT