ADVERTISEMENT

Whups...Jan 6th hearings are imploding LOL

These people need to spare us the sanctimonious rhetoric on saving the democracy when everything they do is designed to destroy it because they hate this country so much. It is unfathonable to me to have an assassination attempt on a United States Supreme Court justice and have the President of the United States say absolutely ZERO about it. It is unfathonable to me that the Attorney General would allow protestors in front of a Supreme Court justice's house regarding a pending case when that is clearly a violation of federal law and then CONTINUE to allow it less than 24 hours after an assassination attempt on that same justice. But that same Attorney General has no problem sending his goons after parents speaking out at school board meetings.

Again, spare me the bs on saving democracy as nothing could be further from the TRUTH.

These people need to spare us the sanctimonious rhetoric on saving the democracy when everything they do is designed to destroy it because they hate this country so much. It is unfathonable to me to have an assassination attempt on a United States Supreme Court justice and have the President of the United States say absolutely ZERO about it. It is unfathonable to me that the Attorney General would allow protestors in front of a Supreme Court justice's house regarding a pending case when that is clearly a violation of federal law and then CONTINUE to allow it less than 24 hours after an assassination attempt on that same justice. But that same Attorney General has no problem sending his goons after parents speaking out at school board meetings.

Again, spare me the bs on saving democracy as nothing could be further from the TRUTH.
100% agree!!

Just a spelling error. Democrats have a hard time spelling democrat. Sometimes they spell it democracy and other times they misspell it democratic.

Reactions: nail1988
The blow show last night was nothing more than yet another failed attempt by the demcraps to divert the attention of American people away from their monumentally failed policies.

They got nothing to run on, nothing to put up as an accomplishment and are unequivocally unable to defend what they’ve done.

I think November is going to be a blood bath for the demcraps ….. and I’m not talking about Pelosi pre-menopause.

Twitter deleted tweets.

4cedeb2f46c41a97.jpg

The blow show last night was nothing more than yet another failed attempt by the demcraps to divert the attention of American people away from their monumentally failed policies.

They got nothing to run on, nothing to put up as an accomplishment and are unequivocally unable to defend what they’ve done.

I think November is going to be a blood bath for the demcraps ….. and I’m not talking about Pelosi pre-menopause.
Good for any of you guys for watching it. I wasn’t going to give them the ratings, figured any bombshells would be shouted far and wide. So far it looks like a rehash of everything we know from only one side of the issue.

The fact they have to manipulate statements and eliminate both evidence and a dissenting voice tells you all you need to know.

That and BSC didn’t start a thread about it…

It was just a Stalinist Show Trial.

Good for any of you guys for watching it. I wasn’t going to give them the ratings, figured any bombshells would be shouted far and wide. So far it looks like a rehash of everything we know from only one side of the issue.

The fact they have to manipulate statements and eliminate both evidence and a dissenting voice tells you all you need to know.

It's another "Hey Look! A Squirrel!! diversion from the Brandon's a complete disaster shit show.

And yet all the while, you heard NO mention of a certain man named Ray Epps. The man who called upon the crowd to go into the Captial Building by screaming "FED, FED, FED!!""

100%

For the record, I didn’t watch it - I had better things to do like cleaning up dog shit from my wife’s little loofah looking shit machine.

I heard everything about it by watching Tucker and Hannity instead.

Well then! Your perspective is always enlightening! Thanks for stopping in! 😂

head-up-ass.jpg
Hmm! I attempted to click on the post you responded to but it disappeared. I'd say that was a slick move but you just gave another meaning to, the internet is forever by quoting his post.

Hmm! I attempted to click on the post you responded to but it disappeared. I'd say that was a slick move but you just gave another meaning to, the internet is forever by quoting his post.
It disappeared because of name calling / personal attack, as did the post quoting it. Thanks for the heads up on the quote, haha ...

Last edited:
With all due respect to all of you Washington DeadSkins fans, I hope the Skins, yes, Redskins, lose at least 14 games this season, if not go winless till their failed former Panthers coach gets the boot.

EFF that guy! 😂 What a morooon.😂

Remember when the Dallas Cowboys were America's team? The Commode-o-dores will now be America's Most Hated Team. 😂

With all due respect to all of you Washington DeadSkins fans, I hope the Skins, yes, Redskins, lose at least 14 games this season, if not go winless till their failed former Panthers coach gets the boot.

Man that is so pathetic coming from Rivera. Maybe they’ll patch things up behind closed doors, but I don’t see how they could continue to have a working relationship.

It gets worse for Del Rio:

Here is the sad part. ESPN has an article up that says 100 police officers were injured and 5 officers died in the days and weeks after the riots. What they fail to mention?

4 officers committed suicide (interesting) and the other died of natural causes. Eff Disney and ESPN

And Del Rio is correct.

Just a spelling error. Democrats have a hard time spelling democrat. Sometimes they spell it democracy and other times they misspell it democratic.
Not to be inflammatory but I use the spelling “demoncrat” myself only because the contradictions outweigh the difference in views but even my donkey friends chuckle at my plays on things but I’m sure I’ll get cancelled somewhere for this lol

I look forward to this.

I look forward to this.

The smart money is on the impending wardrobe malfunction being that she just "forgot" to wear panties ...

• Haha
Reactions: BCSpell
Not to be inflammatory but I use the spelling “demoncrat” myself only because the contradictions outweigh the difference in views but even my donkey friends chuckle at my plays on things but I’m sure I’ll get cancelled somewhere for this lol
C'mon man. Proper nomenclature is Dimtard. Drops mic.

Stolen and reposted in another forum. 😂
I thought I'd steal this one too. Notice the SFB911 never attempted to bump this thread. I wonder why.

ADVERTISEMENT