ADVERTISEMENT

Trumps pole numbers go up after indictment

Among republicans being the operative words.

I wonder if the democrats are going to catch on to the fact that what they can do to the other guy, they can do to your guy if he gets in the way.
i am quite sure they are aware, so far, its been nothing but garbage from the right and action from the left...at a certain point you either have to acknowledge it or accept that the right is simply too stupid to compete.

I spoke with a member of the House this past weekend- he went to DC with all kinds of Piss and Vinegar- he says it is the house leadership that are wusses - he says he has about 35-40 other house members who are going to take the fight to the libs in hopes that the leadership will join in

I wonder if the democrats are going to catch on to the fact that what they can do to the other guy, they can do to your guy if he gets in the way.

You can also manipulate your adversary to support the candidate that you want them to support with this behavior.

It makes you wonder...

• Haha
Reactions: Mdfgator
i am quite sure they are aware, so far, its been nothing but garbage from the right and action from the left...at a certain point you either have to acknowledge it or accept that the right is simply too stupid to compete.
Breaking news tonight is that the Ukrainians have both Biden’s on a secret tape.
Nothing to see...or hear.

• Wow
Reactions: Mdfgator
I think most Americans realize two things:

1. Trump, like many powerful people, has engaged in corrupt activity.
2. The democrats are using the criminal justice system to maliciously prosecute a political rival.
It’s worse than malicious prosecution. It’s the literal weaponization of the federal govt to affect an election.

There’s literally no mention of the PRA in the indictment. It’s the governing statute in this case. The PRA has a civil process for document recovery that could have been followed and was ignored. This isn’t a criminal case, and the espionage act has nothing to do with it.

Judge Jackson’s ruling in the Clinton sock drawer case is clear and sets the precedent that a president has unfettered authority to take any records he wants.

Lastly you have the asymmetrical application of prosecution - if you indict Trump you HAVE TO indict Biden, Hillary and Pence citing the espionage act, none of which had the rights and protection that Trump did through the PRA.

I’d love for anyone to refute anything I just posted. This is simple.

Breaking news tonight is that the Ukrainians have both Biden’s on a secret tape.
Yep,

The oligarch that owned Burisma recorded 17 conversations with Biden and Hunter (I see you @kalimgoodman ) as insurance in case he didn’t get what he paid for. The first time Wray shared the 1023 the FBI redacted that sentence because they needed the news cycle to be all bad for Trump.

Everyone keep in mind the FBI has had this information FOR YEARS.

This country is headed to third world status with the quickness.

Yep,

The oligarch that owned Burisma recorded 17 conversations with Biden and Hunter (I see you @kalimgoodman ) as insurance in case he didn’t get what he paid for. The first time Wray shared the 1023 the FBI redacted that sentence because they needed the news cycle to be all bad for Trump.

This country is headed to third world status with the quickness.
Headed?

Reactions: gatordvm1989
Yep,

This country is headed to third world status with the quicknetune?

Heard them? Grassley also didn't say what was on them or if he even heard them.

Just release them or shut up. They really are dragging this out.

Reactions: emekz1
To just release them and let us decide, while not taking Grassley or Joe's word? What is not neutral about that?

Your reactions to such things just always tickles the sh1t out of me.

I don't care about Hunter.

Did you guys here about the patents?

🤣

So no answer. That's your style

When it it comes to you, sure. And you've earned it.

As for these specific comments, I made a joke about you being a neutral observer, as you like to pretend you are.

In the second post, I further clarified my comments from the first.

You don't like my spin? Well ditto my friend...and that was sort of the point.

Heard them? Grassley also didn't say what was on them or if he even heard them.

Just release them or shut up. They really are dragging this out.
What? You said 'Let's let it play out', and that's exactly what they are doing. So why are you getting so upset?

See? Now we know obama knew about what Hiden was up to. Wow.

So at minimum, that means the sitting President of the United States KNEW his VP was taking bribes from foreign countries.

What happens if we learn that this same sitting President was ALSO taking bribes?

Wow. I applaud Grassley and Comer for investigating this. And I thank them for taking @kalimgoodman's original advice and letting it play out.

Among republicans being the operative words.

Not how they think. They accurately feel like they have Teflon skin. BUT yes...it WILL happen the other way, and you will never in your life see more little sissy crybabies when it happens

I spoke with a member of the House this past weekend- he went to DC with all kinds of Piss and Vinegar- he says it is the house leadership that are wusses - he says he has about 35-40 other house members who are going to take the fight to the libs in hopes that the leadership will join in
ESTABLISHMENT Almost every one of them go for power and the money

2. The democrats are using the criminal justice system to maliciously prosecute a political rival.
No...I do not think #1 is correct. He would be UNDER the jail by now if it were true. What AMAZES me is people like you make statements like this with ZERO substance...yet do not mention the TONS of evidence against Hillary, and Biden. THEY are REAL criminals, and our system protects them. America cannot, and WILL not work like this for long. You WILL have rebellion. A HUGE section of America is having their candidate politically persecuted and charged. This will never stand.

No...I do not think #1 is correct. He would be UNDER the jail by now if it were true. What AMAZES me is people like you make statements like this with ZERO substance...yet do not mention the TONS of evidence against Hillary, and Biden. THEY are REAL criminals, and our system protects them. America cannot, and WILL not work like this for long. You WILL have rebellion. A HUGE section of America is having their candidate politically persecuted and charged. This will never stand.
I said 'many powerful people'. I didn't exclude Hillary or Biden.

When it it comes to you, sure. And you've earned it.

As for these specific comments, I made a joke about you being a neutral observer, as you like to pretend you are.

In the second post, I further clarified my comments from the first.

You don't like my spin? Well ditto my friend...and that was sort of the point.
Phillies lost but JT hit for the cycle, 1st time since 04.

I said 'many powerful people'. I didn't exclude Hillary or Biden.
This was your entire post...

The part I disagree with is highlighted

In regards to the highlighted section, if you a prosecutor and you were seeking documents for over a year, got ignored and then that same person ignored your subpoena, while trying to hide something from you and you have him on tape discussing having that item and showing people, while admitting that he shouldn't be showing people, What would you do?

This was your entire post...

The part I disagree with is highlighted
He didn't specify when.

Do I believe Trump engaged in corruption while in office? Nope.

Do I believe he engaged in any number of shenanigans as a businessman over the years? Oh you bet your sweet aunt sally.

Reactions: kalimgoodman
In regards to the highlighted section, if you a prosecutor and you were seeking documents for over a year, got ignored and then that same person ignored your subpoena, while trying to hide something from you and you have him on tape discussing having that item and showing people, while admitting that he shouldn't be showing people, What would you do?
Nobody agrees with me!

The right didn't like #1 and the left didn't like #2. :)

• Haha
Reactions: EvilWayz
I just want to know, what would you do? I truly think Trump put the DOJ in a box (pun attended).
trumps a crook, only sheep think that he isnt, could not be more obvious. its also highly likely the fbi are not the straightest arrows either. we have too many sheep that cannot follow the ball. its the elecorate. period. most people are simply too stupid.

trumps a crook, only sheep think that he isnt, could not be more obvious. its also highly likely the fbi are not the straightest arrows either. we have too many sheep that cannot follow the ball. its the elecorate. period. most people are simply too stupid.

We could give people an IQ test before they vote but democrats would call it voter suppression.

We will never be aloud to hear them. Heck, we don’t even deserve to hear the Nashville Mass Murders Manifesto…

Our Government & Legacy Media hates us. Obama was only “the tip of the spear”!

Our Elites are getting rich - that’s all that matters.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT