ADVERTISEMENT

Trump. (Why we support Him)

Love him or hate him, he was arguably the best hoops coach of all time. Too bad he didn't coach the 1988 Olympic team.

• Love
Reactions: fatman76
Love him or hate him, he was arguably the best hoops coach of all time. Too bad he didn't coach the 1988 Olympic team.

Knight is a total a$$hole, but he's a great leader of young men, he was an elite strategist and he cared deeply for his country.

He's the kind of a$$hole we could use a whole lot more of, RIP.

@gatordad3 You may remember this guy, went to Fletcher High.
I remember about the time I was about to graduate from college, a big time JUCO recruit was roommates at another school with a friend of mine (junior college in Lake City) The player's name was Ron Anthony. He was the next coming of Julius Erving that could shoot from outside. His problem was he was a pothead from hell. He'd be so high he couldn't hit shit in the first half but could score 30 in the second half with ease. Anyway, Bobby Knight called him one night in his dorm, had to answer the call in the hallway. "Hi, This is Bobby Knight! Would you be interested in coming to Indiana?" Naw man, you are a little harsh on the karma, we wouldn't be a good fit"
Anthony ended up at JU and drafted by the NBA.
😂

• Haha
Reactions: gatordad3
Indeed they can brother. Been there.
I'm a cryer, 100%.

Anything to do with my kids, or my lacrosse players...it's really difficult when you spend 4+ years watching kids grow up, have issues and overcome them, go from tiny idiots to excellent players, and grow and mature into young men only to say goodbye.

I don't have too many more cycles in me before I can't do it anymore. I lost 4 of my all time favorite kids in the last class, that end of season banquet speech was a massive struggle. I'd walk through fire for those guys.

The 5th was kind of a dickwagon, still a good kid, just had issues.

Shook every hand, made eye contact with every one of them. I'm sure he was exhausted and just wanted to get back on the plane, but he took a second and made sure he made people, little people like us, feel like they matter.
This is what Trump haters will never understand: Trump legitimately loves his supporters. He makes time for everyone. I've never seen a politician that cared for his supporters as my President does.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT