ADVERTISEMENT

Elise Stefanik ate...

grandhavendiddy

Bull Gator
Gold Member
Feb 3, 2007
....and left NO crumbs.

Good on her for her evisceration of the presidents of Harvard, MIT and Upenn. Their responses were (radio edit) shameful.

Trump gets pilloried for Tikki torches, and they cannot even condemn in a yes/no question genocide.

Social Marxism has taken over - at the highest levels. Good to see even Democrats (most of them Jewish) be clear about their disgust and calls for removal.

Shameful.

And good on Elise for her clear and morally sound line of questions. Good on her.

....and left NO crumbs.

Good on her for her evisceration of the presidents of Harvard, MIT and Upenn. Their responses were (radio edit) shameful.

Trump gets pilloried for Tikki torches, and they cannot even condemn in a yes/no question genocide.

Social Marxism has taken over - at the highest levels. Good to see even Democrats (most of them Jewish) be clear about their disgust and calls for removal.

Shameful.

And good on Elise for her clear and morally sound line of questions. Good on her.
That was something to see ...

....and left NO crumbs.

Shameful.

Link? I've grown tired of the communist media. I need some good news. Thanks!!

Reactions: goldmom
It’s amazing how emboldened anti-semitism has become over the last few months. Clearly this has been brewing with this people for years, they just are now showing it. It continues to amaze me how we have selective persecution in this country.

It’s amazing how emboldened anti-semitism has become over the last few months. Clearly this has been brewing with this people for years, they just are now showing it. It continues to amaze me how we have selective persecution in this country.
"Selective persecution" indeed. Truly amazing. And Sad.

A vote for Biden and the democratic party is a vote for Marxism. Moderates are seeing that - incredibly clearly now.

....and left NO crumbs.

Shameful.

The only thing that would have been better is if she threw in a question about if protesting to encourage the elimination of black/brown people would be against their code of conduct. And she should have pushed more for them to tell us what "context" would be enough?

These are supposed to be Americas top academic institutions. Yet they are being led by people who no matter what evidence is presented to them, REFUSE to move off their politics. They have no ability to look inside themselves and admit when they’re wrong. When you have reached that point you are no longer learning anything about that particular topic. These are supposed to be LEARNING institutions.

The only thing that would have been better is if she threw in a question about if protesting to encourage the elimination of black/brown people would be against their code of conduct. And she should have pushed more for them to tell us what "context" would be enough?

Agreed. I kept waiting on that. Missed opportunity.

As @fatman76 said, she should have had her clarify then that if a student says that there should be elimination of the African American race, that doesn't violate the student code of conduct?

She should have got them to clarify that they can use hate speech against Jews (which she did), then she should have asked them if they can use the same hate speech in the same manner against blacks.

Then they have a tough choice to make: Their politics, or their politics.

As @fatman76 said, she should have had her clarify then that if a student says that there should be elimination of the African American race, that doesn't violate the student code of conduct?

She should have got them to clarify that they can use hate speech against Jews (which she did), then she should have asked them if they can use the same hate speech in the same manner against blacks.

Then they have a tough choice to make: Their politics, or their politics.
100% this

She did a great job but missed a golden opportunity these lib aholes wouldn't have recovered from.

Reactions: BCSpell
I have wondered why Jewish people vote blue. Dims def getting more comfortable in their ugly skin

• Haha
Reactions: Mdfgator
Absolutely. Good for the board of UPenn here. The level of outrage I have, and that of my daughters (who are 1/8th Jewish, not in college) is off the charts. It makes abortion look like a side show.
What is good, to great, more broadly, was that there needed to be an issue where college educated females wanted to vote republican.
I have wondered why Jewish people vote blue. Dims def getting more comfortable in their ugly skin
That is changing - by the minute.

Here is a common refrain I am hearing from college educated females: Jewish and Gentile: "hey - I hate Trump, but didn't his daughter marry a person who is Jewish and didn't he move the consulate to Jerusalem".

And then she said, "god forbid I am ever in the position to needing to think about an abortion, I can still do that in my sate, correct?" The answer (state depending) is "correct".

Finally, "why is it with the border insanity (which she sees in Houston), inflation, crime (also in Houston) and now the democratic party saying that the wiping out of Jews is 'context specific' that I would vote for a Democrat?"

Great question.

Since October 7th, I cannot tell you how many center-left college educated females have said the same.

Absolutely. Good for the board of UPenn here. The level of outrage I have, and that of my daughters (who are 1/8th Jewish, not in college) is off the charts. It makes abortion look like a side show.
What is good, to great, more broadly, was that there needed to be an issue where college educated females wanted to vote republican.

Here is a common refrain I am hearing from college educated females: Jewish and Gentile: "hey - I hate Trump, but didn't his daughter marry a person who is Jewish and didn't he move the consulate to Jerusalem".

And then she said, "god forbid I am ever in the position to needing to think about an abortion, I can still do that in my sate, correct?" The answer (state depending) is "correct".

Finally, "why is it with the border insanity (which she sees in Houston), inflation, crime (also in Houston) and now the democratic party saying that the wiping out of Jews is 'context specific' that I would vote for a Democrat?"

Great question.

Since October 7th, I cannot tell you how many center-left college educated females have said the same.

Certainly this aided their decision.

Great question.

The board only fired her to secure the 100MM donation.

Don’t for one second think they actually care.

Great question.

This all falls in to my belief that very soon Brandon will not be the democratic candidate. Time is getting short, and what we are seeing in the news about Hunter, NewSCUM debating DeSantis, the border and tanking poll numbers I think something happens very soon.

Bill board trucks demanding Urkel get fired

did-i-do-that-steve-urkel.gif

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT