ADVERTISEMENT

Trump handling of documents

kalimgoodman

Bull Gator
Gold Member
Dec 14, 2012
Where do you guys stand on classified documents being taken to Mar-a-logo and Trump swallowing or flushing documents?

I personally find it funny and shows his paranoia.

I'm just curious as to where you guys stand.

Or Brandon still refusing to allow anyone to investigate his political records that are still being hidden in Delaware....

After the Rats election fraud Coup d'etat, and looking at the Jan. 6th partisan excuse for an investigation, I'd not give them anything were it me....
😡

You're still killingagoodman I see....

I thought I was about to read about Trump shredding 33,000 e-mails.
Our slowest have had quite the week. I feel like they are all preening for us, trying to one-up each other with a stupid dance to get our attention.

@CFAGator tells us that record high inflation means the economy is booming. He also wonders where all this talk about inflation was when it was 5 points less under Trump.

@Uniformed_ReRe tells us that Republicans in the South not voting for a racist president in 1964 proves they were racist, and him voting for a racist president in 2020 votes he is NOT.

Oh and @kalimgoodman tells us Barry Goldwater is the one that actually invented the Southern Switch hoax. Then wanted to talk about a story he read about Trump eating classified documents.

To be fair, it's only Thursday. Our slowest still have 2 more days to make this week's list. I feel they are up to the challenge.

Where do you guys stand on classified documents being taken to Mar-a-logo and Trump swallowing or flushing documents?

Can this accusation be confirmed?

You find it funny that it shows his paranoia, I find it funny that Hillary Clinton still walks free after her email scandal but here we are 🤷🏼‍♂️

Can this accusation be confirmed?

You find it funny that it shows his paranoia, I find it funny that Hillary Clinton still walks free after her email scandal but here we are 🤷🏼‍♂️
They literally took documents from Mar-a-logo and returned it to the national archives. Is that not proof?

Trump is known to be worried about people about to get him and he's been right considering all of the books written about him. People secretly recording him. So I get his paranoia. I never said it was unjustified, just that it shows how paranoid he probably has become because of people. If he did swallow paper and flush paper, why wouldn't it be funny?

As far as comparison to Hillary, I'm not going there but it seems that you want Trump in jail because you have standards 😉 🤔.

• Sad
Reactions: Gatorsboy7
Look, if Trump destroyed classified documents that were not his and committed a crime, then have at it. We all know Hillary did and got away with it. I think most people believe all politicians, regardless of party, are dirty to some degree. Some are dirtier than others. It is the unabashed and unbelievable hypocrisy of the left in recent years on virtually every subject that has made rational people upset.

From what I can tell, the boxes of documents, emails , magazines, etc. where returned to the National Archives. And only left wing rags are trying to accuse him of destroying documents. He has denied those fake accusations.

Look, if Trump destroyed classified documents that were not his and committed a crime, then have at it. We all know Hillary did and got away with it. I think most people believe all politicians, regardless of party, are dirty to some degree. Some are dirtier than others. It is the unabashed and unbelievable hypocrisy of the left in recent years on virtually every subject that has made rational people upset.
I agree but not on this board. Plenty examples of people going against something they whined/complained about when their party did it.

From what I can tell, the boxes of documents, emails , magazines, etc. where returned to the National Archives. And only left wing rags are trying to accuse him of destroying documents. He has denied those fake accusations.
Trump denied sleeping with Stormy, he definitely isn't the person I would trust because he said so. It's not the left wing accusing him of anything, it's people that was in the room with him.

I agree but not on this board. Plenty examples of people going against something they whined/complained about when their party did it.
I do not like Trump personally. However, I do agree, mostly, with how he governed. We can separate a person from who they are with how they govern. I would not say he is a saint by any means, but he is far superior, in performance, to the person we now have occupying the White House.

Sounds like this is the latest 'bombshell' that's gonna take Trump down. Add this to the list with Bolton's book, Mary Trump's book, Cohen's book, Stormy's book, Mueller's report, Flynn's testimony, etc etc.

Surprised sheep like @kalimgoodman and @BSC911 keep falling for it. But I guess if you want to believe bad enough...

Trump denied sleeping with Stormy, he definitely isn't the person I would trust because he said so. It's not the left wing accusing him of anything, it's people that was in the room with him.
Who exactly was in the bathroom with him that is claiming he flushed documents?? If you notice all the "news" articles about it say "Citing people familiar with the matter or anonymous source or saying if true or allegedly " means absolutely nothing. They all said the same thing about Russian Collussion, but a 4 year investigation found no evidence.

I do not like Trump personally. However, I do agree, mostly, with how he governed. We can separate a person from who they are with how they govern. I would not say he is a saint by any means, but he is far superior, in performance, to the person we now have occupying the White House.
Not sure what you're talking about but based on governing, people on here change their opinion based on party.

Who exactly was in the bathroom with him that is claiming he flushed documents?? If you notice all the "news" articles about it say "Citing people familiar with the matter or anonymous source or saying if true or allegedly " means absolutely nothing. They all said the same thing about Russian Collussion, but a 4 year investigation found no evidence.
The pipes were clogged by documents that only he had access and in his bathroom. You think the president shares a public bathroom? Lol...come on now

We have the dumbest trolls on the internet. Not surprised that @kalimgoodman has bought this hook, line and sinker.

The pipes were clogged by documents that only he had access and in his bathroom. You think the president shares a public bathroom? Lol...come on now
There is nothing you can say say, or that he could do, that people would ever see him for the crook that he is.

As far as Hillary, that’s only an excuse. She holds no power, nor ever really has. Fry her for all I care.

Last edited:
Reactions: kalimgoodman
Haven't seen any proof, just news organizations laying allegations.
What proof are you looking for. That the documents he destroyed came back to life? Come on , man. You know he has no qualms about doing whatever he wants. Look at the election..

Reactions: kalimgoodman
What proof are you looking for. That the documents he destroyed came back to life? Come on , man. You know he has no qualms about doing whatever he wants. Look at the election..
Just following Kalim's lead. Whenever anyone on here states anything that he doesn't agree with, he says we need to provide evidence and links. And for evidence, how about show me the interview with the person who is coming forward and claiming they saw Trump flush documents, or found the ripped up pieces of classified documents on the bathroom floor. Since Kalim stated that Trump's bathroom was private, it must have been the cleaning crew or maybe a plumber.

Just following Kalim's lead.
Well we can't hold the dems to the same standard they want to hold others to LMAO!

Any fool knows if someone really wanted to get rid of sensitive documents, the last thing they would do would be flush them down the toilet LMAO!

Its almost like lefty media is mocking sheep like @kalimgoodman with this BS. Like "Watch this, we can make them believe anything as long as its about Trump!" LOL

I think they want Trump to say that he did it. Anything less than that is just accusations.

Despite where the documents where found and that they physically removed documents from Mar-a-lago.

Just following Kalim's lead. Whenever anyone on here states anything that he doesn't agree with, he says we need to provide evidence and links. And for evidence, how about show me the interview with the person who is coming forward and claiming they saw Trump flush documents, or found the ripped up pieces of classified documents on the bathroom floor. Since Kalim stated that Trump's bathroom was private, it must have been the cleaning crew or maybe a plumber.
The national archives or whatever they are called asked the DOJ to investigate because of how the documents were handled and where they had to get them from. It's not from some "liberal" investigator. Its from the organization in charge of retaining and getting those documents. Is that not evidence? 15 boxes?

The national archives or whatever they are called asked the DOJ to investigate because of how the documents were handled and where they had to get them from. It's not from some "liberal" investigator. Its from the organization in charge of retaining and getting those documents. Is that not evidence? 15 boxes?

The DOJ is investigating Trump flushing 15 boxes of classified intel at the request of the National Archives?

Do you actually say this stuff out loud, to yourself before you post it?

A pill counter and a fry cook. Whew….

We are on the Brink of war because of the incompetence of the guy these two voted for. That pretty much ends any possibility of an intelligent conversation.

Go back to your fryer @bscuck911, and back to learning to count to 100 for @pillcounterkalim.

The adults run this place now. Quit trying to divert attention away from Pants Shitter in Chief Biden.

Probably. I think Trump's naivete cost him bigly. He had no idea how deep the swamp was and what he was up against. Hindsight being 20/20, he'd fire almost everyone from the jump. It also cost him not being a politician. Biden's team knows how to bury the bodies ...

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT