ADVERTISEMENT

Time to lighten the load here:

I just realized this guy is a UF alum.

y39nykdzjlt21.jpg

Patrick O'Sullivan from Boston dies and goes to Heaven. He meets Saint Peter at the Pearly Gates. Saint Peter tells him, "It's getting full in here, you have to tell me a joke and make me laugh if you want in."

Patrick says, "What did my first sexual experience and my funeral have in common?"

Saint Peter, "I don't know?"

Patrick, "I was the only one who came."

Saint Peter, "That's not funny."

Patrick, "I'm just kidding...my priest did too."

I found @nail1988 and @BamaFan1137 😝

It was a few years ago but I've definitely been in that race before. 😂

• Haha
Reactions: gatordad3
And the other one is dead.
"How to become a thousandaire" Not sing your actual stuff. I looked into that more because previously I never GAF or listened to them. Their manager was a POS. They actually wanted to sing their stuff and they contractually were forbidden. Not sure if it would have mattered, they might have sucked anyway. Still looking for reasons to care. 😂

The laughs come by watching the many different faces of those reacting to her performances.... At just 9 Year old,,, Angelina Jordan, arranges, writes, sings and entertains far beyond her age.

Just in case you want a double 2nd opinion....

BTW, English is not her 1st language, she's Norwegian, but she now speaks 5 languages.
And she Won Norway's Got Talent at 7 years old singing Billy Holiday's 'Gloomy Sunday.'

Performed Queen's 'Bohemian Rhapsody' at 13 years old on AGT getting a Golden Buzzer.
Looking into her history is much like going down the 'Rabbit Hole' so beware....

Last edited:
"Bravo One this is Tango Four Two, we got twelve nuns in the gap--they need some holy water. How copy, over?"

"Tango Four Two this is Bravo One, I read you licken chicken, over."

--Actual CAS call. I love the military.

• Haha
Reactions: instaGATOR
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT