ADVERTISEMENT

Thanksgiving coldest on record in the NEast

Didn't one of the co-founders of Greenpeace also admit that man-made climate change doesn't exist?

Ostracized as well. If you talk science and facts, the left shuts you out of the club.

Some of the world's leading climate scientists say man made climate change is a hoax. I just mentioned Dr. Nakamura. This infuriates the Warmists. The Warmists have no interest in facts. The Warmist does not care if Obama cherry picks temp data from concrete jungles with large populations. Satellite data tells a whole different story. Do you think for a second the Warmist will read a book written by an expert in the field?

Some of the world's leading climate scientists say man made climate change is a hoax. I just mentioned Dr. Nakamura. This infuriates the Warmists. The Warmists have no interest in facts. The Warmist does not care if Obama cherry picks temp data from concrete jungles with large populations. Satellite data tells a whole different story. Do you think for a second the Warmist will read a book written by an expert in the field?

I just heard a 'news report' while driving home. This particular 'news report' is from CNN, although it fails to mention that, instead all its reports are sourced by CNN personalities like Manu Raju, Brian Steltzer, and Kaitlynn Collins. Sheep won't make the connection.

Anyway, the 'report' said Greenland was experiencing a mass loss of glacial ice due to......climate change!

Critical thinker looked at the calendar, saw it was May, and thought "But ice in Greenland melts every May".

Sheep will never connect that dot.

BTW didn't we predict this last fall, that come Summer the warmists would lament melting ice and claim it meant man-made climate change was real?

Warmists are so easy to read.

Cold front has arrived, woke up to temps in the low 50s. High today is 63, and we'll reach that at 11 am. Low Saturday is 40.

Heat is back on. Approaching the middle of May in the Deep South.

"Global warming doesn't mean it is warmer EVERYWHERE, all the time!"

Actually, that's exactly what global warming means. Critical thinkers get this.

Reactions: nail1988
Have you read it?

Have you read the thousands of other reports detailing CC?

Cold front has arrived, woke up to temps in the low 50s. High today is 63, and we'll reach that at 11 am. Low Saturday is 40.

Heat is back on. Approaching the middle of May in the Deep South.

"Global warming doesn't mean it is warmer EVERYWHERE, all the time!"

Actually, that's exactly what global warming means. Critical thinkers get this.

state run weather channel tells me another cold front arrives Friday through Sunday and DFW will see temps in the low 70’s during the days and low 50’s at night.

this is May, right?

state run weather channel tells me another cold front arrives Friday through Sunday and DFW will see temps in the low 70’s during the days and low 50’s at night.

this is May, right?

Forcast changed here, now low Friday is 39. That's about 20 degrees colder than normal.

I honestly dont know why warmists don't switch gears and start claiming an ice age is coming like the did up till the late 80s.

They can't be worried about people not taking them seriously if they flip-flop.....because no one takes them seriously now.

I honestly dont know why warmists don't switch gears and start claiming an ice age is coming like the did up till the late 80s.

They can't be worried about people not taking them seriously if they flip-flop.....because no one takes them seriously now.

The Warmists have far to much invested in mmgw. Texas record setting high is 120 F. Wait till we see a record 115 F for the CenTex. The Warmists will get all giddy again.

I'm searching for some news on a Solar minimum as predicted by some climate scientists for April. I've found nothing. We sure aren't gonna get anything from Amerikan Pravda.

The Warmists have far to much invested in mmgw. Texas record setting high is 120 F. Wait till we see a record 115 F for the CenTex. The Warmists will get all giddy again.

I'm searching for some news on a Solar minimum as predicted by some climate scientists for April. I've found nothing. We sure aren't gonna get anything from Amerikan Pravda.

Sunny

@bradleygator @BSC911

Cooling? What will the warmest say?

accuweather tells me a polar vortex to hit ny state and the northeast with snow expected on Mother’s Day. Bangor Maine expecting 3-6 inches

Rochester NY 29 degrees tonight breaking the record low of 31 in 1962

Buffalo NY 30 degrees another record low

Nashville TN with a record low of 35

https://www.newyorkupstate.com/weat...ers-day-in-upstate-ny-its-possible-again.html

Last edited:
Reactions: Sunburnt Indian
Sunny

@bradleygator @BSC911

Cooling? What will the warmest say?

accuweather tells me a polar vortex to hit ny state and the northeast with snow expected on Mother’s Day. Bangor Maine expecting 3-6 inches

Rochester NY 29 degrees tonight breaking the record low of 31 in 1962

Buffalo NY 30 degrees another record low

Nashville TN with a record low of 35

https://www.newyorkupstate.com/weat...ers-day-in-upstate-ny-its-possible-again.html

Strange stuff going on. Solar minimum? We've actually had some pretty cool global spots the last three years.

Hottest last 5 years on record is pure bull. Sure, any of us can select some concrete jungles with big populations and make such a claim.

Rural N.FL and mid-afternoon in the 2nd week of May,. It's 79^ on my west facing front porch. CC warmists are village idiots of the 1st order... :rolleyes:

The biggest problem is the carbon fuel economy that's preventing the use of zero point energy that the Shadow Government is refusing to release to the public.

The shadow government (cryptocracy, secret government, or invisible government) is the reality that real and actual political power resides not with publicly elected representatives but with private individuals who are exercising power behind the scenes, beyond the scrutiny of democratic institutions. The official elected government is subservient to the shadow government, which is the true executive power.

Proof of this is when the sovereign peoples elected President no longer has the clearance to enter Area 51, or other such installation. This is no longer some 'conspiracy theory,' it is now a proven fact.

The Deep State: The Unelected Shadow Government Is Here to Stay., (unless the sovereign people rise up).The final government component (and possibly last in precedence among the formal branches of government established by the Constitution) is a kind of rump Congress consisting of the congressional leadership and some (but not all) of the members of the defense and intelligence ...

Just the iG opinions of some ole yokel you say? Well eat this... o_O

Behind the ostensible government sits enthroned an invisible government, owing no allegiance and acknowledging no responsibility to the people.
― Theodore Roosevelt

By John W. Whitehead -- November 10, 2015

The first shadow government, referred to as COG or continuity of government, is made up of unelected individuals who have been appointed to run the government in the event of a “catastrophe.”

The second shadow government, referred to as the Deep State, is comprised of unelected government bureaucrats, corporations, contractors, paper-pushers, and button-pushers who are actually calling the shots behind the scenes right now.

Remember this the next time you find yourselves mesmerized by the antics of the 2016 presidential candidates or drawn into a politicized debate over the machinations of Congress, the president or the judiciary: it’s all intended to distract you from the fact that you have no authority and no rights in the face of the shadow governments.

https://www.rutherford.org/publicat...e_unelected_shadow_government_is_here_to_stay

Mr. Nakamura says climate scientists use Mickey Mouse computer models to predict future temps that have no degree of accuracy. Water vapor is our most potent greenhouse gas and we have no way of controlling water vapor. Hair dryers?

This is unassailable fact. Water vapor and cloud albedo is far more influential than CO2, and affects several wavelengths of our suns solar spectrum.

Where CO2 and water vapor share the same absorptivity wavelengths, some models are based on a 50/50 split of radiation absorption effect, when CO2 is about 400 ppm and water vapor on average is probably 10,000 ppm or higher

Don't bet on it. I'm surprised a certain "independent" didn't beat me to this. He'll come back telling us the glaciers are melting again.

https://www.dailysabah.com/turkey/african-heat-wave-expected-to-sweep-turkey/news

So 69 years ago in May, Istanbul was hotter at 35 C than May 2019. That won't excite the Warmists. The last 5 years was the hottest on record.

The average human body temp is 37 C so I don't get too excited at 35 C.

When the Vikings return to raising cattle in Greenland, the Warmists will likely get my attention.

So 69 years ago in May, Istanbul was hotter at 35 C than May 2019. That won't excite the Warmists. The last 5 years was the hottest on record.

The average human body temp is 37 C so I don't get too excited at 35 C.

When the Vikings return to raising cattle in Greenland, the Warmists will likely get my attention.

Komrade Sanders digging out of 9” inches of snow 9 May put a damper on the warmest

April, 2019 saw me use 687 KWH in an all electric 1858 sq. ft. house built in 2004 with a York 16 SEER heat pump installed April, 2018 and 2 people. April, 2020 saw me use 783 KWH with the extra heating with 2 people.

April, 2019 saw me use 687 KWH in an all electric 1858 sq. ft. house built in 2004 with a York 16 SEER heat pump installed April, 2018 and 2 people. April, 2020 saw me use 783 KWH with the extra heating with 2 people.
Oh Sh*T! Now a self proclaimed "Independent" will soon belittle you living in a an 1858 square foot house built in 2004 while he brags about his 5,874 square foot home that he overpaid contractors to build.

Oh Sh*T! Now a self proclaimed "Independent" will soon belittle you living in a an 1858 square foot house built in 2004 while he brags about his 5,874 square foot home that he overpaid contractors to build.

Same lib that claims he has a 'plantation' (interesting choice of words) in the Bahamas?

Older daughter has a 6,000 sq. ft. house with a large salt water pool built in 2009. Wife and I must visit after dark so neighbors won't see us.

We can visit day time at daughter's ranch with 3,000 sq. ft. house and small fresh water pool built in 2010 at Lake Whitney with African stags running about because neighbors can't see us.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT