ADVERTISEMENT

Thanksgiving coldest on record in the NEast

OIP.K_buvxopj-Tibr1bH89SwgHaHa

scorcher in Houston. 81
I remember being in San Angelo back in the summer of 2012 with my youngest kid. The whole week it didn't rain once, average temp that week in August was about 114 degrees. In Florida, it would be around 94 degrees but would feel the same in San Angelo at 114 degrees. The humidity here in Florida is insane.
Once we left San Angelo and landed in Dallas for a layover, it was such a relief to see and feel some rain, esecially when we returned to Jax to see more rain.

Reactions: nail1988
26 May as warming continues

SOUTHLAKE. 62

Houston 68
Huh? It’s been in the 90s. Are you posting overnight lows? LOL. So dishonest.

Record high temperatures in Calif, 104 degrees in Sacramento. IN MAY !

which is why I bailed on this lame thread. You guys see what you want to see so don’t let me spoil your circle jerk.

which is why I bailed on this lame thread. You guys see what you want to see so don’t let me spoil your circle jerk.
You're still around

After a few days of normal temps here, another cold front moving through, temps in the low to mid 70s for the rest of the week.

We normally see these temps in late March, not in late May. Looks like Sunny knows more about the climate than the warmists.

After a few days of normal temps here, another cold front moving through, temps in the low to mid 70s for the rest of the week.

We normally see these temps in late March, not in late May. Looks like Sunny knows more about the climate than the warmists.

I know just as little about the climate as the Warmists. I know the CenTex hasn't had a super bang up hot summer since 2011.

I read Dr. Nakamura's condensed English version of his book explaining the Warmist's man made global warming scam. Dr. Nakamura is a world leader among climate science theory. He uses small words for the simple minded. Dr. Nakamura is among many who laugh at the Warmist's ruse.

My house electricity use year by year all electric with 2 people:

2011, 17,732 KWH
2012, 13,130
2013, 12,557
2014, 13,637
2015, 13,489
2016, 13,111
2017, 12,296
2018, 12,703
2019, 11,853

My AC was smokin' in 2011. It was hot!! Nothing like it since.

as you where taking off your extra blankets this AM :eek::D

Southlake 62 7:30 AM:cool:
Houston 68 7:30 AM ( heatwave ) :cool:

Last edited:
This is unassailable fact. Water vapor and cloud albedo is far more influential than CO2, and affects several wavelengths of our suns solar spectrum.

Where CO2 and water vapor share the same absorptivity wavelengths, some models are based on a 50/50 split of radiation absorption effect, when CO2 is about 400 ppm and water vapor on average is probably 10,000 ppm or higher
Sounds to me like the only way to save the planet is to get rid of all this damn water!

LMAO! Silly warmists.

70 here. Have never seen mid-day temps in the 60s in June. This year could be another record-breaking cold.

Not what happens in the 5 hottest years in the planet's history.

The "5 hottest years" bull was selected from concrete jungles with large populations. Kasavubu lied to us. The Warmists believe it to be gospel.

Waco 69 F at 7 AM. Looks like I'm on schedule to use about the same electricity as one year ago. My read date is almost always the fourth of the month. I'm eager to see what this summer holds. I have meticulous records in this house every day I've lived here. 2011 was a doozy. Nothing close since.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT