ADVERTISEMENT

Thanksgiving coldest on record in the NEast

Accuweather tells me N-East is 10-15 degrees cooler than normal for this time of year.

1 June 6:40 AM

Colleyville 68F

Houston 73F

Boston 48F

June 1st, woke up to temps in the high 50s. History made.

Way, way, way to early to get giddy but climate scientists predicted what we're seeing now. Of course we read nothing about such predictions in the state run press.

"Like your doctor, keep your doctor. Like your health care plan, keep your health care plan. The average family of four will save $2500 per year. We just went through the hottest five years in the planet's history."

I ain't seen nothing like I saw in the summer of 2011. This is 2020. Fact.

It's almost time for the Warmists to get all giddy again. Tuesday expected high 102 F in Waco. Does anyone think Gorleone will make an appearance anytime soon? Wonder how disappointed the Warmists will be if forecasters are wrong. I'll be watching.

Reactions: nail1988
It's almost time for the Warmists to get all giddy again. Tuesday expected high 102 F in Waco. Does anyone think Gorleone will make an appearance anytime soon? Wonder how disappointed the Warmists will be if forecasters are wrong. I'll be watching.
Ain't that normal in Texas during the summer? If I remember correctly, I was in Bronte and San Angelo when it averaged about 108 degrees in August.

Last edited:
Yeah, but it's a dry heat.

Welcome, kjfreeze. May our paths cross again and again. There's Sooners at Oklahoma State 24/7 Politics. I miss our old OOB where nail was an excellent medicine man and Chairman Pacheco was a good referee. I think Josh couldn't stand fairdinkem and soonerinlOUisiana's unmerciful abuse of toto.

We've got a toto here. He calls himself BSC. instaGATOR's unmerciful abuse of BSC is priceless. And BSC doesn't even get it.

Welcome, kjfreeze. May our paths cross again and again. There's Sooners at Oklahoma State 24/7 Politics. I miss our old OOB where nail was an excellent medicine man and Chairman Pacheco was a good referee. I think Josh couldn't stand fairdinkem and soonerinlOUisiana's unmerciful abuse of toto.

We've got a toto here. He calls himself BSC. instaGATOR's unmerciful abuse of BSC is priceless. And BSC doesn't even get it.
This is like the OOB, only better it appears. I've already enjoyed being a majority and not trying to always defend myself from the clowns and the mods over there.

This is like the OOB, only better it appears. I've already enjoyed being a majority and not trying to always defend myself from the clowns and the mods over there.

Lamumba was such a failure, the apologists have pretty much faded into oblivion. We're lucky to have bradleygator and BCS. Same at Oklahoma Ste 24/7 Politics. You would be in the heavy majority.

“Europe and the United States are responsible for a large share of global emissions to date, today’s emerging economies (particularly China) are generating an ever-growing share of current emissions. In fact, China is the single largest emitter of carbon. This is, however, largely due to goods produced in China but consumed elsewhere in the world. If we attribute the emissions to where the consumption takes place, North Americans consume 22.5 tons of CO2e per year per person, Western Europeans 13.1, Chinese 6, and South Asians just 2.2.”

Excerpt From
Good Economics for Hard Times
Abhijit V. Banerjee & Esther Duflo
https://books.apple.com/us/book/good-economics-for-hard-times/id1455076648
This material may be protected by copyright.

Strange forecast beginning Tuesday for the CenTex. Triple digit highs with lows in the 60s. Triple digit highs always see lows in the 70s. Weird!

It's 77 F on my patio at 7 AM. Forecast was for 102 F but has changed to 98 F for today. We're now forecast for some weird triple digit highs and 60s lows. Should be 70s lows with triple digit days.

After a heatwave that drove temps into the high 80s the last few days here, temps return to highs of low 80s and lows in the 60s. Warmists hoodwinked again.

WFLA tells me warning continues throughout Colorado

MEANWHILE, IN COLORADO ❄ Aren't you happy to be in Florida right now? Mountains in Colorado are covered in snow this morning. Much of the state was under a freeze warning last night. One to three inches of mountain snow is expected today. This is a live picture of Breckenridge, Colorado courtesy of EarthCam. wfla/com/weather

Reactions: kjfreeze

MEANWHILE, IN COLORADO ❄ Aren't you happy to be in Florida right now? Mountains in Colorado are covered in snow this morning. Much of the state was under a freeze warning last night. One to three inches of mountain snow is expected today. This is a live picture of Breckenridge, Colorado courtesy of EarthCam. wfla/com/weather

I have to say, very nice scenery.

I promise I had nothing to do with this. :)

12 June warming continues

Colleyville 68F 7:45 AM

Houston 73F 7:45 AM

Rochester NY 64F 8:45 AM

Boston 73F 8:45 AM

Jackson hole Wy 40F 6:45 AM

Reactions: Sunburnt Indian
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT