ADVERTISEMENT

Thanksgiving coldest on record in the NEast

I might need to take bsc off ignore, this is around the time he starts posting pictures of ice melting in Greenland, and gets all excited that it proves man-made climate change is real.

We try telling him ice melts every summer, but warmists don't listen or learn.

Reactions: nail1988
Currently 82F high 93 F average temp 96F

I'm paying particular attention to 2020. A number of climate scientists have predicted a Solar minimum for 2020. Cold coming. State run won't report. No burn up summers since 2011 in the CenTex. We've had some unusual cold in the last four years world wide.

The warning signs are coming down in Glacier National Park.

I'm paying particular attention to 2020. A number of climate scientists have predicted a Solar minimum for 2020. Cold coming. State run won't report. No burn up summers since 2011 in the CenTex. We've had some unusual cold in the last four years world wide.

All supposed to be gone by now, right? Sheep hoodwinked again.

Yet the glaciers are still melting. Not very smart Tonto.

6 July Warming continues ( average temp 96F)

Southlake currently 78F high 88F

Houston Currently 82F high 92F

Great Smokie Mountains currently 66F high 84F :D

Reactions: Sunburnt Indian
let’s see. Less snow. Check. Hotter seasonal temps. Check. Natural ablation of a glacier until winter comes again. Check

I would say yes.

I’ll let y’all know.... heading to Glacier National Park in August; more than half of the Park is shutdown and the Canadian border is closed. The east approach is completely closed and the Blackfoot nation is closed too

I hope we even see a glacier

Last edited:
I’ll let y’all know.... heading to Glacier National Park in August; more than half of the Park is shutdown and the Canadian border is closed. The east approach is completely closed and the Blackfoot nation is closed too

I hope we even see a glacier

Blackfeet Nation. Did business there for 12 years.

You might check to see if Earl Old Person is still honorary Tribal Chairman. I read they voted him out as Tribal Chairman in 2008. I assume because of the 65% unemployment rate. Big Earl may be dead by now.

Many of us know what happened to missing Ashley HeavyRunner.

I believe the movie is called Wind River about missing "Native American" girls. Indigenous American, American Indian or Aboriginal American is what Hollywood really means. Native American is one born in the Americas. Anyone. Wind River tells the story of those missing such as Ashley HeavyRunner. Good movie.

Thank you for the correction, I’ll remember Blackfeet.... the plural

When I'm around the Indians, I'm always careful to use "Blackfeet." Some, especially among the old, don't seem so fond of Blackfoot. I've always steered clear of the Flatheads.

If you're visiting Browning, please give us a complete update after your return. Browning should look like Glen Dale compared to the Crow Reservation down at Billings.

I've walked the battle ground at the Little Big Horn where the Arapaho, Northern Cheyenne and Lakota made their last stand. White man calls it "Custer's Last Stand." Most eerie feeling I've ever felt. The hated Crow worked for the U. S. government as scouts.

When I'm around the Indians, I'm always careful to use "Blackfeet." Some, especially among the old, don't seem so fond of Blackfoot. I've always steered clear of the Flatheads.

If you're visiting Browning, please give us a complete update after your return. Browning should look like Glen Dale compared to the Crow Reservation down at Billings.

I've walked the battle ground at the Little Big Horn where the Arapaho, Northern Cheyenne and Lakota made their last stand. White man calls it "Custer's Last Stand." Most eerie feeling I've ever felt. The hated Crow worked for the U. S. government as scouts.

With the Flatheads being on the West side of GNP, we have a larger likelihood of interaction with them..... no reason to be on the East side with that half of the Park closed

I read about Ashley Loring HeavyRunner... it’s sad the epidemic abuse and murders of the young women on reservations is in such a limbo as inaction occurs - this really needs to be an issue kicked up a notch at the FBI level at some point..... but even then, the communities have to cooperate

With the Flatheads being on the West side of GNP, we have a larger likelihood of interaction with them..... no reason to be on the East side with that half of the Park closed

I read about Ashley Loring HeavyRunner... it’s sad the epidemic abuse and murders of the young women on reservations is in such a limbo as inaction occurs - this really needs to be an issue kicked up a notch at the FBI level at some point..... but even then, the communities have to cooperate

It seems as if our government doesn't much care about young Indian women on reservations. You're dead on. Communities have to care, too.

After I left the road, I was so saddened to read about Ashley. I kinda knew the HeavyRunner family.

The mixes are some of the most beautiful women. Their straw colored hair and mud green eyes are to kill for. I've seen the mud green eyes which are sometimes beautiful blue, they look like they're wearing contacts.

Once in Browning, a mud green receptionist did lunch with us at the cafeteria. She and I had to wait a minute for chicken legs. We got our legs and walked over to our table and sat. She had the most beautiful blue eyes at the table. I know she didn't remove contacts while we walked to our table. After we sat, at first I thought I had lost the receptionist.

Flatheads have hurt no man I know

Still deferring to others, I see. Maybe he can help you grow a pair.

My getting through to you is completely beyond my reach. Even you get that.

I can't explain for you where a circle begins and ends. I gave both answers as simply as I know how.

I can't explain to you math's simplest equation. I explained the axiom and the argument as simply as I know how.

Maybe someone else can get through. I can't.

My getting through to you is completely beyond my reach. Even you get that.

I can't explain for you where a circle begins and ends. I gave both answers as simply as I know how.

I can't explain to you math's simplest equation. I explained the axiom and the argument as simply as I know how.

Maybe someone else can get through. I can't.
Is that all you’ve got? You think your silly questions make you smart? Nope. Nor does some physics question you plagiarized out of a book. Nor do you understand what acrophobia is.

You’re an unemployed fraud whose sole purpose seems to be to play a fake smart person on the Internet. It’s not working. Sorry to be so blunt. You need a different schtick.

Is that all you’ve got? You think your silly questions make you smart? Nope. Nor does some physics question you plagiarized out of a book. Nor do you understand what acrophobia is.

You’re an unemployed fraud whose sole purpose seems to be to play a fake smart person on the Internet. It’s not working. Sorry to be so blunt. You need a different schtick.

Thank you for proving me right again.

Heat wave continues

SOUTHLAKE currently 76F high 91F

Houston currently 82 F high 93F

Rochester currently 76F high 87F

Great Smokie Mountains currently 68F high 84F lite rain

Last edited:
If so, it would be the first time. But alas, you still failed.

Seriously, come up with something truly original and maybe I’ll change my opinion. I’m pretty open minded.

You've graduated from "stupid trick" to silly for questions you don't understand or can't answer.

Pegasus and acrophobia are subjects unfriendly to those who lack the ability to reason.

Am I stupid enough to declare you unemployed? No. I don't know. Nor do you me.

My infinitely superior knowledge over you of the auto industry does not mean I was once a car salesman.

You've graduated from "stupid trick" to silly for questions you don't understand or can't answer.

Pegasus and acrophobia are subjects unfriendly to those who lack the ability to reason.

My infinitely superior knowledge over you of the auto industry does not mean I was once a car salesman.
I’ve answered every one. You don’t understand why your answers are incorrect, or just your personal opinion. There is no one simplest equation. You play silly semantics games and think that makes you smart. It doesn’t. You then try to call on your little buddies for help. They don’t. You think the temperature in Waco is an indication of CC. You seek knowledge only from places that confirm your bias. You don’t know the meaning of simple words. You aren’t smart.

Im still waiting for you to show some sign of intelligence you keep bragging about. I have a feeling I’ll be waiting a long time. People that are actually smart don’t usually feel the need to tell people they are smart. Their words speak for themself. You’re just an insecure fraud, like Trump You probably paid someone to take the SaT for you, just as he did.

Last edited:

The only thing more glaring than the intelligence gap between bsc and sunny, is bsc's inferiority complex over said gap.

The only thing more glaring than the intelligence gap between bsc and sunny, is bsc's inferiority complex over said gap.
Here’s the thing, Nancy. I’m sure there are plenty of people smarter than me OTB. The difference is I don’t run around trying to constantly impress my efriends in every post like some insecure child.

Now SI may indeed be smarter, but he sure hasn’t proven anything by his posts. Notice he never provides support for his answers. So no, I’m not buying he’s some Mensa genius. Especially based on his views on research and his anemic job history.

Now, go run along and report me to the Mods. Maybe it will work this time.

June electricity use is in. Slightly up from 2019.

June, 2020, 1119 KWH
June , 2019, 767 KWH
Unlike 2019, 2020 has seen the lingering cold and a quick change to heat.

To date, 2020 sees 6606 KWH used. 2019 saw 6474 KWH used at this time.

The scorcher 2011 June saw 2441 KWH used. Nothing like 2011 since.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT