ADVERTISEMENT

Thanksgiving coldest on record in the NEast

I figured you would get off on some creepy ass Bill Nye video.
I didn’t watch, but I trust him more than some idiot who suggests injecting disinfectants might be a way to kill the virus.

I wonder which idiot that was.

I didn’t watch, but I trust him more than some idiot who suggests injecting disinfectants might be a way to kill the virus.

I wonder which idiot that was.
Sure you didn't, yeah, whatever. It's what liberals like you who are fine with drag queens twerking in front of your kids. For your sake, you better hope you enjoy it. I don't.

Sure you didn't, yeah, whatever. It's what liberals like you who are fine with drag queens twerking in front of your kids. For your sake, you better hope you enjoy it. I don't.

It's what happens when you OD on junk science and loose morality. Looking for meaning in all the wrong places.

Reactions: gatordad3
Why would I lie? Plus I didn’t really care about whatever you posted.

My kids are fine, thank you. I thought kids were off limits. Does that make you a pedo?

BTW, temps in the 90s the past couple of days. Well above average.

BTW, DHS confirmed that research shows heat, humidty and sunlight helps stop corona flu.

Trump said this a month ago, sheep said he was insane. Now warmists have to choose between love of their religion, or admitting that Trump was right.

Why would I lie? Plus I didn’t really care about whatever you posted.

My kids are fine, thank you. I thought kids were off limits. Does that make you a pedo?

BTW, temps in the 90s the past couple of days. Well above average.
I didn't mean your kids directly, my apologies, but innocent kids in general, being exposed as well as forcing this down our throats. Man you liberals are so acceptable to some weird sh*T.

I didn't mean your kids directly, my apologies, but innocent kids in general, being exposed as well as forcing this down our throats. Man you liberals are so acceptable to some weird sh*T.
I guess we are. As long as it doesn’t infringe on my rights, I don’t really care what people do.

I still didn’t watch though.

PS. No need to apologize, I was just funnin ya.

I guess we are. As long as it doesn’t infringe on my rights, I don’t really care what people do.

I still didn’t watch though.

PS. No need to apologize, I was just funnin ya.
It's kind of scary agreeing with you, although I have more fun disagreeing with you. If that doesn't make sense, just tell me I'm a dumbass.

Reactions: nail1988 and BSC911
100 degrees in LA today, crushing the previous record high.

Damn that CC hoax
Where that Solar Minimum we’ve all been waiting for.

100 degrees in LA today, crushing the previous record high.

Damn that CC hoax
Where that Solar Minimum we’ve all been waiting for.

Some weather scientists predict Solar minimums for April and October, 2020. And here we have you potentially arming your opponents should the scientists prove accurate. Would instaGATOR or goldmom engage in such careless action? I think not.

Reactions: nail1988
Some weather scientists predict Solar minimums for April and October, 2020. And here we have you potentially arming your opponents should the scientists prove accurate. Would instaGATOR or goldmom engage in such careless action? I think not.
Well, the suns got another 7 days. It better get moving before LA burns up.

Record 98F today in Waco smashing the old 93F record high. Cold front tonight with some McClennan County seeing the mid 50s. Very, very unusual so much cool so late in April. Weird!!
98 degrees. Brrrr.

Was that surface or air temps? Those sneaky SOBs are always trying to fudge the numbers.

Record 98F today in Waco smashing the old 93F record high. Cold front tonight with some McClennan County seeing the mid 50s. Very, very unusual so much cool so late in April. Weird!!

Rochester Ny currently 48F 10 degrees cooler than normal average temp forApril.

Accoweather tells me had a high of 98F on this day in 1990 2 years after AlGores doomsday clock began.

Reactions: Sunburnt Indian
Rochester Ny currently 48F 10 degrees cooler than normal average temp forApril.

Accoweather tells me had a high of 98F on this day in 1990 2 years after AlGores doomsday clock began.
So not a record low?

As most of us know, the Warmists presented data cherry picked from concrete jungles with large populations to bolster their claims of hottest last 5 years on record. I dug around at the National Weather Service.

Most annual number of triple digit temp days at DFW:
1. 71, 2011
2. 69, 1980
3. 56, 1998
4. 52, 1954
5, 48, 1956

Most consecutive number of triple digit temp days:
1. 42, 1980
2. 40, 2011
3. 29, 1998
4. 25, 1952
5. 24. 1999

Number of triple digit days in a month:
1. 31, Jul, 1980
2. 30, Jul, 2011
3. 28, Aug, 2011
tie, 28, Jul, 1998

There is no mention of the "hottest last 5 years" 2014-2018 at the National Weather Service. Waco data is even more disheartening for the Warmists.

A number of U. S. and Russian scientists say we're cooling.

As most of us know, the Warmists presented data cherry picked from concrete jungles with large populations to bolster their claims of hottest last 5 years on record. I dug around at the National Weather Service.

Most annual number of triple digit temp days at DFW:
1. 71, 2011
2. 69, 1980
3. 56, 1998
4. 52, 1954
5, 48, 1956

Most consecutive number of triple digit temp days:
1. 42, 1980
2. 40, 2011
3. 29, 1998
4. 25, 1952
5. 24. 1999

Number of triple digit days in a month:
1. 31, Jul, 1980
2. 30, Jul, 2011
3. 28, Aug, 2011
tie, 28, Jul, 1998

There is no mention of the "hottest last 5 years" 2014-2018 at the National Weather Service. Waco data is even more disheartening for the Warmists.

A number of U. S. and Russian scientists say we're cooling.
Hmmmm. Is it called Global Warming or jusr DFW Warming?

Asking for a friend.

PS. LOL at you accusing someone else of cherry picking.

Last edited:
Hmmmm. Is is called Global Warming or jusr DFW Warming?

Asking for a friend.

PS. LOL at you accusing someone else of cherry picking.

I bet myself $10 you'd ask and I'm glad you did. As the Ghost would say, "keep watching."

Ghost and nail. Tell me the Warmists aren't easy. bradleygator and we know their every move.

I found a tidbit that will excite the Warmists. In 2018, Waco had 54 100 F
days. The bad? 2019 saw only 18 100 F days. 2014-2018 are the world's "hottest 5 years in history."

On July 6, 1936 Steele, North Dakota recorded a high of 121 F. When Waco recorded a record high of 114 F in 2018, the Warmists stood on their heads and stacked greased bb's. Bismarck and Dickinson, North Dakota have recorded 114 F.

I bet myself $10 you'd ask and I'm glad you did. As the Ghost would say, "keep watching."

Ghost and nail. Tell me the Warmists aren't easy. bradleygator and we know their every move.
I bet myself $20 that you would somehow bring Ghost into the Conversation. You owe me $10.

If this was the 5 hottest years in the history of the planet, the temps for the entire country would be above historical averages, obviously.

That's just simple math. Damn the warmists are dummies.

Seattle has recorded 3 100 F days. 1994 and 1941 at 100 F. 2009 saw a record 103 F. Seattle's average high temps have increased by 1.8 F since 1895. Seattle has become a concrete jungle with many, many more people since 1895. This small part doesn't register with the Warmists. No 100 F temps recorded during the planet's "hottest 5 years on record."

My patio temp was 56 F at 6.30 AM, below normal. Texas all time high stands at 120 F. The Warmists danced in the streets when the CenTex hit a record 114 F in 2018.

My patio temp was 56 F at 6.30 AM, below normal. Texas all time high stands at 120 F. The Warmists danced in the streets when the CenTex hit a record 114 F in 2018.

Earth was likely 10-20% hotter when dinosaurs ruled the planet. Just common sense, which isn't so common among the warmists who need something to give their lives meaning.

I mention Ghost when he scores points in a debate with you. I look forward to mentioning you in a similar fashion.

What debate? I rarely read his posts and he’s seem to have stopped responding to me after his failed attempt to get me banned because I was mean to him.

No, there’s something more going on between the two of you. You really seek his approval for some odd reason.

Record high 120 F was set in Texas at Seymour in 1936. Repeated in Monahans in 1994. 114 F was tops in Texas during the "hottest 5 years on record." Temps around the 114 were not noteworthy. The other day we had a record 98 F in the CenTex. Nothing noteworthy since.

Obama lied to us when he said, "hottest 5 years on record." I said to myself, "say whut???"

When the Vikings return to raising cattle in Greenland, the Warmists will likely get my attention.

Sunny, Ghost, G-Dad

I watched North woods law in the state of New Hampshire. The game warden was called about a barn owl that couldn’t fly. The barn owl didn’t have broken wing but was malnourished and was taken to e rehab where they had over 50.

The game warden commented it was a brutal winter in 2019 and the Owls could not get to the source of food mice/ rats because of heavy snow and it had taken a heavy toll on them.

warming correct?

Sunny, Ghost, G-Dad

I watched North woods law in the state of New Hampshire. The game warden was called about a barn owl that couldn’t fly. The barn owl didn’t have broken wing but was malnourished and was taken to e rehab where they had over 50.

The game warden commented it was a brutal winter in 2019 and the Owls could not get to the source of food mice/ rats because of heavy snow and it had taken a heavy toll on them.

warming correct?

How can this be with the game warden and his Briggs and Stratton engine burning the place down?

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT