ADVERTISEMENT

Thanksgiving coldest on record in the NEast

BSC911 may be just like you and me.

Doubtful

We don't know if man contributes to climate change. Most of us see it as unlikely.

Not true. The majority of Americans believe AGW is real.

Most scientists today admit we've seen no warming in the last 15 years.

Absolutely not true. Post link that supports this statement.

This tidbit outrages the Warmists.

Obama announces the hottest 5 years in history. He uses old out dated ground weather station data. Satellite temp data tells a completely different story. Then Obama dumps $ 14 million on property that's gonna be under water in 12 years

My beliefs have nothing to do with Obama, or Al Gore for that matter. That’s merely a deflection.

See responses in bold.

Last edited:
Sunny: We don't know if man contributes to climate change. Most of us see it as unlikely.

@BSC911: Not true. The majority of Americans believe CC is real.

That's not what Sunny said.

Climate change is real. Man-made climate change is not.

You just dropped a notch. Just when you were making progress.

Seriously, the guys an idiot. He believes CC means there will no longer be any cold spells.

Low tonight in Houston is 38.

Speaking of Houston, I thought this was interesting: https://www.currentresults.com/Year...on/extreme-annual-houston-low-temperature.php

@BSC911 claims last five years are hottest in planet's history. Let's see if that holds for Houston.

Coldest temperature recorded each year in Houston:

1928 - 16
1938 - 28
1948 - 22
1958 - 26
1968 - 28
1978 - 24
1988 - 26
1998 - 29
2008 - 32
2014 - 25
2015 - 30
2016 - 32
2017 - 23
2018 - 19

Opps. Looks like if anything, Houston is COOLING.

@BSC911 this is why critical thinkers reject your hoax. Because facts and science rejected it first.

Waco's temps since 1925 are more in Ghost's favor. We recently had back to back record lows broken that goes back to 1925.
Which is why they call it GLOBAL warming, not Waco warming.

But I'll bet Waco has seen more record highs than record lows. I know Houston has.

Last edited:
Waco's temps since 1925 are more in Ghost's favor. We recently had back to back record lows broken that goes back to 1925.
Never mind. It looks like I was right. You people realize this stuff can be looked up, dont you?

https://www.wacotrib.com/news/local...cle_7ae43c8d-ae36-5fc7-bc8e-5c5c075330c5.html

Officially and by two degrees, this is the hottest it has ever been in Waco,” National Weather Service meteorologist Dennis Cain said. Previously, the highest recorded temperature was 112 degrees, in August 1969 at Waco Regional Airport.Jul 23, 2018

Never mind. It looks like I was right. You people realize this stuff can be looked up, dont you?

https://www.wacotrib.com/news/local...cle_7ae43c8d-ae36-5fc7-bc8e-5c5c075330c5.html

Officially and by two degrees, this is the hottest it has ever been in Waco,” National Weather Service meteorologist Dennis Cain said. Previously, the highest recorded temperature was 112 degrees, in August 1969 at Waco Regional Airport.Jul 23, 2018

Congrats! You're getting it. We've had record lows and highs since records have been kept. You missed pointing out the Tribune-Herald tells us Warmists are 0-41 with dire predictions since 1971.

Record high temps in 1969 you say? That was around the time Time magazine was telling us to prepare for the coming Ice Age, wasn't it?

Man-made climate change hoaxers have been lying to the sheep for a while now. You didn't think this was a new thing, did you?

Reactions: nail1988
Congrats! You're getting it. We've had record lows and highs since records have been kept. You missed pointing out the Tribune-Herald tells us Warmists are 0-41 with dire predictions since 1971.

Yep, it’s just that the record highs are more frequent.

And I don’t know who this Tribune Herald you are referring to is, but it seems that the experts have gotten the global warming and seas rising predictions correct. So they are at least 2-41. But I have a feeling you missed that one as well. Frankly, it sounds like you’re opinion shopping again.

Yep, it’s just that the record highs are more frequent.

No they aren't. And if this is really the 5 hottest years in the planets history,, we should be having record highs EVERYWHERE CONSTANTLY and we should NEVER have record lows ANYWHERE.

Stop arguing with science.

The Waco Tribune-Herald is part of the topic. I referred to the WaPost wannabe as the Tribune-Herald. Any questions?
Ah, I missed that as I’m not that familiar with Waco’s finest.

Do you have a link to said 0-41? Was that their stated position or just an opinion piece from some Denier?

Ah, I missed that as I’m not that familiar with Waco’s finest.

Do you have a link to said 0-41? Was that their stated position or just an opinion piece from some Denier?

Every study you've ever posted is an opinion piece, because no one can prove that man made climate change is real.

It HAS been disproven though. https://www.zerohedge.com/news/2019...man-made-climate-change-doesnt-exist-practice

World temperatures the last 100 years have increased by 0.1 C due to carbon dioxide. Man's contribution to that increase is 0.01 degrees celsius.

That means man's contribution is 10%, for the warmists in Houston.

This study was done by scientists in Finland, and the findings were independently confirmed by a second team of scientists in Japan.

Facts. Not opinions. Sorry.

Reactions: gatordad3
You're wasting time, Ghost. Man made climate change is a religion with the Warmists. You know this. If you could explain critical thinking's simplest component you might get through. But you can't. Analysis is the simplest of critical thinking's seven components, something completely foreign to the Warmists.

\
You're wasting time, Ghost. Man made climate change is a religion with the Warmists. You know this. If you could explain critical thinking's simplest component you might get through. But you can't. Analysis is the simplest of critical thinking's seven components, something completely foreign to the Warmists.

The sad thing is, there are many real environmental issues that many people would get behind, such as cleaning up pollution in the oceans, supporting the development of cleaner energy sources, but the warmists scream that any conversation about the environment start by blindly accepting a hoax:

That man-made climate change is real. Most people simply do not believe it. But they DO believe that polluting the oceans is a bad thing, and that there may be better forms of home electricity such as battery or solar power down the road.

But warmists say you have to blindly believe the same hoax they do, or else.

No one cares less about protecting the planet and the environment than a warmist. FACT.

At this point, You might as well replace Warmist with Climatologists. As an Internet poster on a College Football blog, im sure you’re much more attuned to critical thinking than they are. What is your profession again?

At this point, You might as well replace Warmist with Climatologists. As an Internet poster on a College Football blog, im sure you’re much more attuned to critical thinking than they are. What is your profession again?

53 degrees right now in Houston. Chin up, @BSC911, maybe Santa will bring you man-made global warming next Christmas. If you are a good boy.

The MMGW "truthers" make me laugh. Is the earth experiencing a climate shift? Recent data suggests so. But what is that on a timeline graph based on the origin of the planet? A blip, a gnat on an elephant's ass I would guess, as is recorded historical temperatures.

There is no proof that climate change has anything to do with human activity. It stands to reason the earth's orbit in relationship to the sun affects weather more than anything. Extinction of dinosaurs can't be blamed on internal combustion machines, or lack of them.

Those who assert that man is responsible for the shift or that can change the course of this are ignorant or arrogant, possibly both. And then there are those that don't really believe this but have motives such as profit or globalist control aspirations and use the ruse to further their agenda.

The MMGW "truthers" make me laugh. Is the earth experiencing a climate shift? Recent data suggests so. But what is that on a timeline graph based on the origin of the planet? A blip, a gnat on an elephant's ass I would guess, as is recorded historical temperatures.

There is no proof that climate change has anything to do with human activity. It stands to reason the earth's orbit in relationship to the sun affects weather more than anything. Extinction of dinosaurs can't be blamed on internal combustion machines, or lack of them.

Those who assert that man is responsible for the shift or that can change the course of this are ignorant or arrogant, possibly both. And then there are those that don't really believe this but have motives such as profit or globalist control aspirations and use the ruse to further their agenda.

^^^^^ Gets it

@BSC911

NavigatorII obviously clearly understands the simplest of the seven elements of critical thinking along with the other six. It's called "analysis". There's nothing hard here. This is not classical mechanics. Navigator gets it, along with nail and Ghost.

NavigatorII obviously clearly understands the simplest of the seven elements of critical thinking along with the other six. It's called "analysis". There's nothing hard here. This is not classical mechanics. Navigator gets it, along with nail and Ghost.

@BSC911 believes the earth will die in 12 years due to cow farts, and he's wasting all his time on SEC football boards arguing the merits of his man-made climate change hoax.

This is not what superior intelligence looks like.

Reactions: NavigatorII

Congratulations. You’ve somehow just lowed the IQ of this Board. One of the most opignorant posts I’ve ever read on this subject, full of irrelevant factoids. You must have gotten these talking points straight off some Alt right website. No wonder you people are so gullible.

Spare us your “seven elements” speech. You’re not impressing anyone.

An unexpected comment from someone who has no idea what the seven elements are or the 4 alternates.
Seriously dude, who cares. You sound like an idiot who just read something from a book and now acts like you discovered the meaning of life.

For you own sake, stop repeating it. No one is impressed.

Seriously dude, who cares. You sound like an idiot who just read something from a book and now acts like you discovered the meaning of life.

For you own sake, stop repeating it. No one is impressed.

I can see how you were so easily duped by the man-made climate change hoax.

43 degrees in Houston right now.

I can see how you were so easily duped by the man-made climate change hoax.

43 degrees in Houston right now.
Ha. Look at this idiot. He still thinks GW means no more cold snaps.

PS. I think that’s still 30 degrees above the record low, Looney Tunes.

An unexpected comment from someone who has no idea what the seven elements are or the 4 alternates.
Do you know the seven habits of highly effective people? I didn’t think so. What a doofus.

I read them in a book so that makes me smarter than you.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT