ADVERTISEMENT

Thanksgiving coldest on record in the NEast

Talked to Fort Collins grandson last night. They barely got out of Denver International early Mon. morning before closing. His paternal grandparents spent big bucks for a 4 day San Diego beach house rental. Only one day it was not too cold to lie in the sand.

Last edited:
@BSC911 did you even read your link's URL?

"Huge temp drop coming".
What an idiot. Of course you get cold spells in the winter doofus. I knew I’d regret showing ignored content.

The point is there was a RECORD HIGH yesterday. The average high was 67 and we hit 82, actually 84 where I live. Even with the temperature drop, are still 30 to 40 degrees above the record low for today.

0 for 22. Seriously, you are the worst poster in Rivals history. Your level of stupidity is astounding.

What an idiot. Of course you get cold spells in the winter doofus.

Not if you are in the middle of the 5 hottest years in the history of the planet, as you have claimed repeatedly. Cold spells should be a thing of the past. Hell WINTER should be a thing of the past if this is truly the 5 hottest years in the planet's history.

See how easy it is to get you to tell on yourself?

Not if you are in the middle of the 5 hottest years in the history of the planet, as you have claimed repeatedly. Cold spells should be a thing of the past. Hell WINTER should be a thing of the past if this is truly the 5 hottest years in the planet's history.

See how easy it is to get you to tell on yourself?

I’ve seen how easy it is for you to make nonsensical arguments. Which is why I rarely respond to idiots. Only an idiot would think CC means it never gets cold in the winter. That’s what I get for making an exception this time.

I noticed you left out the part about you being the worst poster on Rivals. Which, by general consensus, you are.

I can’t wait for your next idiotic post.

I’ve seen how easy it is for you to make nonsensical arguments. Which is why I rarely respond to idiots. Only an idiot would think CC means it never gets cold in the winter. That’s what I get for making an exception this time.

I noticed you left out the part about you being the worst poster on Rivals. Which, by general consensus, you are.

I can’t wait for your next idiotic post.

Damn you are dumb.

Let's say the average temperature for Houstn is 80 degrees and the range of temps in a year is 35-105 degrees.

If the average temp in 2020 in Houston is 90 degrees, what would have to happen to that range of temps? It too would GO UP. This is where your '5 hottest years in the history of the planet' argument falls apart.

You have a day in December thats a few degrees warmer than normal, and you claim it means man-made climate change is real. The next day you have a cold front move through and drop temps and you claim it's a normal climate.

LOL Damn you are dumb.

gore-gif-1.gif

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/20...brexit-decision-at-madrid-climate-conference/

Another record high in Houston yesterday. And for that clown Ghost that somehow thinks CC means no more cold spells, yes, I know it’s turning cold here again. So save the idiocy.

Another record high in Houston yesterday. And for that clown Ghost that somehow thinks CC means no more cold spells, yes, I know it’s turning cold here again. So save the idiocy.

So you know that what you are describing is normal, healthy climate change.

Global warming, global cooling, global warming, global cooling, global warming, global cooling, global warming, global cooling, global warming, global cooling, global warming, global cooling..........?????????

Global warming, global cooling, global warming, global cooling, global warming, global cooling, global warming, global cooling, global warming, global cooling, global warming, global cooling..........?????????
You obviously miss the point. Surely you aren’t like Ghost and understand there will still be winters. The point is that we are hitting record highs during both the summers and winters, and overall the earth is warming. Those are facts. That’s not difficult to comprehend, is it?

You obviously miss the point. Surely you aren’t like Ghost and understand there will still be winters. The point is that we are hitting record highs during both the summers and winters, and overall the earth is warming. Those are facts. That’s not difficult to comprehend, is it?

We're hitting record colds during the summer and winter too, moron.

BTW I had to laugh and think of the warmists like @BSC911.....a buddy told me they saw an article claiming that the record cold temps are due to GLOBAL WARMING.

I knew the warmists would soon switch gears and claim the cold weather was due to the earth getting hot LMAO!

Reactions: gatordad3
Ever hear of the Medieval Warming? We're not close.

The Vikings aren't close to returning to Greenland to raise cattle.

A number of U. S. and Russian scientists believe we've entered a cooling period. You won't read about it in the Washington Post.

Reactions: DCandtheUTBand
Ever hear of the Medieval Warming? We're not close.

The Vikings aren't close to returning to Greenland to raise cattle.

A number of U. S. and Russian scientists believe we've entered a cooling period. You won't read about it in the Washington Post.
Maybe because we are still having record warm weather.

And I looked up your Midievil Warming Period. Sorry, but still much colder than it is today.

It is thought that between c. 950 and c. 1100 was the Northern Hemisphere's warmest period since the Roman Warm Period. It was only in the 20th and 21st centuries that the Northern Hemisphere experienced higher temperatures.[citation needed] Climate proxy records show peak warmth occurred at different times for different regions, indicating that the Medieval Warm Period was not a globally uniform event.[9]

https://skepticalscience.com/medieval-warm-period.htm

You guys are cray cray.

#5 #5 #% #5 #5 #5 #5 #5 #% #5 #5 #5

PAY ATTENTION to

We also know the Vikings grew weary of T-bones and developed a taste for seal delights in the 1100's. It wasn't really the cold that stopped them from raising cattle. How do we know? The Warmists in their rewrites informed us.

We also know the Vikings grew weary of T-bones and developed a taste for seal delights in the 1100's. It wasn't really the cold that stopped them from raising cattle. How do we know? The Warmists in their rewrites informed us.
As pointed out in the article which you probably didn’t read,

1. The unusual warming was probably due to unusual solar activity which isn’t being repeated
2. It was not a global event but rather a regional occurrence.
3. This warming period is still colder than it is today. See chart.

You pretend to be smart, yet are very selective in the facts you bring. It’s almost like you search until you find something that validates your preconceived beliefs. That’s not the sign of an intellectually curious or objective person.

PAY ATTENTION to
#5 quotes something from 2007. And the predictions since then HAVE come true. The earth continues to warm, seas continue to rise, glaciers continue to melt.

The rest was Meh, and doesn’t support either position.

PS. Why doesn’t the guy even give his name. Very suspicious.

#5 quotes something from 2007. And the predictions since then HAVE come true. The earth continues to warm, seas continue to rise, glaciers continue to melt.

The rest was Meh, and doesn’t support either position.

PS. Why doesn’t the guy even give his name. Very suspicious.
maxresdefault.jpg

hqdefault.jpg

1. The unusual warming was probably due to unusual solar activity which isn’t being repeated

You pretend to be smart, yet are very selective in the facts you bring. It’s almost like you search until you find something that validates your preconceived beliefs. That’s not the sign of an intellectually curious or objective person.

LOL where to begin.....

1 - 'was probably' is not science, @BSC911, it is a guess. You said you go on facts, not conclusions. Which is it?

2- How do you know? A fellow climate hoax activist with a blog told you so?

3 - This is where you need critical thinking: The same people who can't accurately predict the weather more than 3 days out (meterologists have admitted this) can tell you what the weather was like 800 years ago, halfway around the world?

Bless your heart. This is your religion, you believe blindly on faith.

Actually, one of the studies I showed you that proved that man cannot change the climate asserted that solar flares could be impacting the climate at present, and that activists are attributing this change to man's actions, which cannot be proven.

I read every thing I can find about man made global warming. I read about the Mars warming. We probably can't blame the Dodge Hemi and Exxon for the Mars warming. The sun maybe?

You pretend to be stupid.

I read every thing I can find about man made global warming. I read about the Mars warming. We probably can't blame the Dodge Hemi and Exxon for the Mars warming. The sun maybe?

You pretend to be stupid.
I’m not pretending.;)

I’m glad you’re finally admitting that the earth is warming. Now you can stop posting pictures of winter snow, like that proves anything. Unlike your buddy Ghost, This admission is the first step towards enlightenment.

Now we can move on to the crux of the debate, which is how much man is impacting it by the release of significant amounts of carbon into the atmosphere. Now I acknowledge that is still subject to debate, however the majority of scientists seem to believe it has at least some effect, and many believe it has had a significant effect. You say you read these studies, so you must either believe they are lying, or just making up the data.

Last edited:
Now we can move on to the crux of the debate, which is how much man is impacting it by the release of significant amounts of carbon into the atmosphere. Now I acknowledge that is still subject to debate, however the majority of scientists seem to believe it has at least some affect, and many believe it has had a significant affect. You say you read these studies, so you must either believe they are lying, or just making up the data.

Is @BSC911 smart enough to realize he just admitted that man-made climate change cannot be proven?

Rhetorical question.

BSC911 may be just like you and me. We don't know if man contributes to climate change. Most of us see it as unlikely. Most scientists today admit we've seen no warming in the last 15 years. This tidbit outrages the Warmists.

Obama announces the hottest 5 years in history. He uses old out dated ground weather station data. Satellite temp data tells a completely different story. Then Obama dumps $ 14 million on property that's gonna be under water in 12 years.

BSC911 may be just like you and me. We don't know if man contributes to climate change. Most of us see it as unlikely. Most scientists today admit we've seen no warming in the last 15 years. This tidbit outrages the Warmists.

Obama announces the hottest 5 years in history. He uses old out dated ground weather station data. Satellite temp data tells a completely different story. Then Obama dumps $ 14 million on property that's gonna be under water in 12 years.

I hope @BSC911 will still be here then, no doubt warning us of the coming ice age.

ADVERTISEMENT