ADVERTISEMENT

Thanksgiving coldest on record in the NEast

Trust me, internet "rich boy," you don't want to compare portfolios with mine. I don't F*CK mine up the way you do blaming it on a phantom recession.
Sure I do. I’m pretty sure anyone that posts as much idiocy as you do can’t be all that well off. You seem like a penny stock kind of guy.

Let’s see a screen shot.

You can’ actually see them melt, although they in fact are. I know Your feeble mind can’t quite grasp that though. I have seen them melt in Alaska though.

I am looking to buy a vacation home in Montana. Beautiful country. You should be so poor.
OOOOOOHHHHHHHH! Mr Snooty internet rich boy, just like the dipsh*t hoodlum, Blinga84, who claimed he lives in the same neighborhood as former Dolphin greats, Jason Taylor and Zach Thomas.
You may as well tell us you're the chairman and CEO of TIAA bank.:rolleyes:

OOOOOOHHHHHHHH! Mr Snooty internet rich boy, just like the dipsh*t hoodlum, Blinga84, who claimed he lives in the same neighborhood as former Dolphin greats, Jason Taylor and Zach Thomas.
You may as well tell us you're the chairman and CEO of TIAA bank.:rolleyes:

You’re the one bragging about your portfolio. Let’s see it big mouth.

Sure I do. I’m pretty sure anyone that posts as much idiocy as you do can’t be all that well off. You seem like a penny stock kind of guy.

Let’s see a screen shot.
We've done nothing but make you look stupid on this forum. Especially when you ran like a bitch when I owned your ass on the voter fraud topic. That was the last time you appeared on here till today.

You're the whiney little prick bragging about buying property in Montana. Not me. I don't have to show you squat. You're the dumbass who admitted to having a f*cked up portfolio.

We've done nothing but make you look stupid on this forum. Especially when you ran like a bitch when I owned your ass on the voter fraud topic. That was the last time you appeared on here till today.
Huh? In your dreams. The day you make me look stupid will be the day I’m committed. Btw, anyone that thinks they “own” somebody on this forum is a clear sign they have no life. Unlike you losers who spend every day on here, I have more important things to do.

I hope you enjoy the make believe portfolio you are afraid to post.

You're the whiney little prick bragging about buying property in Montana. Not me. I don't have to show you squat. You're the dumbass who admitted to having a f*cked up portfolio.

Would you like to see a picture of the place I’m looking to buy? It’s got a great view.

And you’re mistaken. I always remain fully invested. Trump tried to **** it up with his stupid tariffs but fortunately us businessmen have been able to overcome it. I’m still waiting on that China trade deal Trump keeps promising.

Would you like to see a picture of the place I’m looking to buy? It’s got a great view.

And you’re mistaken. I always remain fully invested. Trump tried to **** it up with his stupid tariffs but fortunately us businessmen have been able to overcome it. I’m still waiting on that China trade deal Trump keeps promising.
You are truly one sad individual. Always deflecting when you get owned here. As for your land in Montana, you may as well post a pic of Jennifer Aniston, Lynda Carter(70's and 80's Carter), Diane Lane, or any hot chick on this board and claim either of them to be your wife.

Sorry, I had to go walk my dog.

Let’s get back to this post. So to be clear, you think you and your internet “friends” owned me on some random topic that I don’t even remember? That is one of the saddest posts I’ve ever seen. Are you sure you’re an adult? Since this seems really important to you, are there any other internet victories you wish to claim while I’m here. What is your overall record in internet battles? Are you undefeated?

Just a bit of advise. Please don’t ever ever tell anyone in real life about your internet victories. That will confirm you are even a bigger loser than I’m sure they already think you are.

Huh? In your dreams. The day you make me look stupid will be the day I’m committed. Btw, anyone that thinks they “own” somebody on this forum is a clear sign they have no life. Unlike you losers who spend every day on here, I have more important things to do.

I hope you enjoy the make believe portfolio you are afraid to post.
Just to make you happy, here's the portfolio.
images

274440963356b81dd97a863f249b084c

I got more but it will take all night to post every pic of the portfolios I can find.

Sorry, I had to go walk my dog.

Let’s get back to this post. So to be clear, you think you and your internet “friends” owned me on some random topic that I don’t even remember? That is one of the saddest posts I’ve ever seen. Are you sure you’re an adult? Since this seems really important to you, are there any other internet victories you wish to claim while I’m here. What is your overall record in internet battles? Are you undefeated?

Just a bit of advise. Please don’t ever ever tell anyone in real life about your internet victories. That will confirm you are even a bigger loser than I’m sure they already think you are.
You win some, you lose some, but I don't remember getting owned by you.

Just to make you happy, here's the portfolio.
images

274440963356b81dd97a863f249b084c

I got more but it will take all night to post every pic of the portfolios I can find.

Got it.. Like your internet “friends”, your fabulous portfolio is all in your mind.

Well, the UGA/AU game is heating up so I’ll leave you to revel in your internet victories. If I don’t post for a while, feel free to chalk up another one.

You can’ actually see them melt, although they in fact are. I know Your feeble mind can’t quite grasp that though. I have seen them melt in Alaska though.

I am looking to buy a vacation home in Montana. Beautiful country. You should be so poor.

Glaciers melt in the summer, expand in the winter. But you never get any smarter.

Reactions: gatordad3

Actually he was casting doubt on your claims of even having a portfolio. He's got a case, first you aren't very smart, and second, you've repeatedly lied about having me on ignore.

So if you do have a portfolio, critical thinking says its not very impressive.

But I do chuckle at you thinking the world will end in 12 years due to cow farts, then you turn around and claim you are doing long term financial planning.

Chuckles.

Incorrect.
The main reason he's not showing his portfolio but begging me to post what we would all consider private info. That's just like me working at a mortgage bank and exposing my customers portfolio as well as other finances. He sure loves to brag about being rich over the keyboard.

And it's looking like your President will be paying for it.

You're welcome.

Reactions: gatordad3
I’m sure they think it’s a hoax, just like the glaciers melting. Because Rush told them so.

Actually Rush did critical thinking and pointed out if man-made climate change was a real thing AND.....if man-made climate change caused this flood, how do you explain Venice having a worse flood decades ago, before the left invented the man-made climate change hoax?

Any ideas, @BSC911?

When the Vikings return to raising cattle in Greenland, the pixie dusters will likely get my attention.

When the Medieval Warming returns, the Warmists will find me all ears.

Reactions: nail1988

LOL at Lysander Spooner University. You really had to dig for that one.

Do you guys even read the stuff you post or just read the headlines? Talk about confirmation bias. From YOUR article.

While this is “good news” on a temporary basis, this is bad news on the long term because it tells scientists that ocean temperature is a bigger player in glacier retreats and advances than previously thought, said NASA climate scientist Josh Willis, a study co-author. Over the decades the water has been and will be warming from man-made climate change, he said, noting that about 90 percent of the heat trapped by greenhouse gases goes into the oceans.

“In the long run we’ll probably have to raise our predictions of sea level rise again,” Willis said.

Think of the ocean temperatures near Greenland like an escalator that’s rising slowly from global warming, Khazendar said. But the natural North Atlantic Oscillation sometimes is like jumping down a few steps or jumping up a few steps. The water can get cooler and have effects, but in the long run it is getting warmer and the melting will be worse, he said.

Reactions: DGlockUF
Reactions: DGlockUF
LOL at Lysander Spooner University. You really had to dig for that one.

Do you guys even read the stuff you post or just read the headlines? Talk about confirmation bias. From YOUR article.

While this is “good news” on a temporary basis, this is bad news on the long term because it tells scientists that ocean temperature is a bigger player in glacier retreats and advances than previously thought, said NASA climate scientist Josh Willis, a study co-author. Over the decades the water has been and will be warming from man-made climate change, he said, noting that about 90 percent of the heat trapped by greenhouse gases goes into the oceans.

“In the long run we’ll probably have to raise our predictions of sea level rise again,” Willis said.

Think of the ocean temperatures near Greenland like an escalator that’s rising slowly from global warming, Khazendar said. But the natural North Atlantic Oscillation sometimes is like jumping down a few steps or jumping up a few steps. The water can get cooler and have effects, but in the long run it is getting warmer and the melting will be worse, he said.
iu

iu

PS. I got a kick out of reading about the instructors at Lysander. They are all Resisters, preppers, and the founder is a high school dropout and ex Con. Not a scientist in the whole group.

You guys really embarrass yourselves posting such trash.
SUCK! SUCK! SUCK!
"It's Mega Maid, she's gone from suck to blow!"
iu

iu

iu

iu

iu

Reactions: nail1988
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT