ADVERTISEMENT

Thanksgiving coldest on record in the NEast

Jacksonville, FL is experiencing record high temps.....

Denver is currently experiencing B-2-B Blizzards....

Human are causing global warming, so everyone in Jacksonville needs to take an immediate vacation to Denver... :D --- Just trying to be helpful... :confused:

Reactions: nail1988
Jacksonville, FL is experiencing record high temps.....

Denver is currently experiencing B-2-B Blizzards....

Human are causing global warming, so everyone in Jacksonville needs to take an immediate vacation to Denver... :D --- Just trying to be helpful... :confused:
Awfully chilly in Jax this morning with a low of 49. Walked out the door this morning not realizing how cold it is, but was too lazy to go back in and get a jacket. Screw it. At least I don't have to turn on the AC in the truck.

Awfully chilly in Jax this morning with a low of 49. Walked out the door this morning not realizing how cold it is, but was too lazy to go back in and get a jacket. Screw it. At least I don't have to turn on the AC in the truck.

Freeze warnings for 12 Southern states this weekend, including @BSC911's state of Texas.

Actually I think the state he lives in is denial.

Reactions: instaGATOR
Last I checked, Jacksonville is largest in area just larger than OKC. Oklahoma City covers 750 square miles. I'll look into it.

It was 90 degrees where I live in rural NE FL yesterday afternoon.
Got my coffee and stepped out on the front porch this morning to 51 degrees.
Finally,,, some nice crisp fall air-conditioning weather has arrived.
(maybe a few people in Denver decided to vacation in Jax) :D

This time of year in N.Fl, if you don't like the weather, just wait a couple of days and it will change.... ;)

Some scientists claim that breathing farts can delay the onset of Alzheimer Dementia.

This might be proof that Demorats like Mad-Max and Pill-lousy don't fart??? :confused:

nail, you didn't warn us about record cold that's hitting many of us. We're still 40 days till the start of winter. Where is Al Gorleone?

When the Medieval Warming returns, the Warmists will likely get my attention. None of us will probably ever live to see it.

Who here thinks a Warmist will ever see the light? We all know Warmist leadership doesn't buy into this ruse. Al's carbon footprint dwarfs many times all of us combined. Al sells this ruse. Pixie dusters buy.

Thanks for the warning, gatordad3.

The pixie dusters still follow Gorleone. Some estimates say Al has picked up $150 million with his ruse. The WaPost wannabe Waco Tribune-Herald says the Warmists are 0-41 in their dire predictions.

Record low smashed last night in Waco. Record low of 25F expected to be smashed tonight. 20F is forecast. Currently 26F at Waco Regional Airport.

Record low smashed last night in Waco. Record low of 25F expected to be smashed tonight. 20F is forecast. Currently 26F at Waco Regional Airport.
Which is why they call it GLOBAL warming, not WACO warming. I swear I feel dumber every time I read you alls posts.

Which is why they call it GLOBAL warming, not WACO warming. I swear I feel dumber every time I read you alls posts.

Hottest 5 years in the history of the planet according to you, so how is any spot on earth recording record LOW temperatures?

And you'll define for us math's simplest equation?

NumberedEquation5.gif

Going out to watch glaciers melt, much to your disappointment they aren't, isn't much of a life either.

You poor little bastard.

You can’ actually see them melt, although they in fact are. I know Your feeble mind can’t quite grasp that though. I have seen them melt in Alaska though.

I am looking to buy a vacation home in Montana. Beautiful country. You should be so poor.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT