ADVERTISEMENT

Thanksgiving coldest on record in the NEast

Congratulations. You’ve somehow just lowed the IQ of this Board. One of the most opignorant posts I’ve ever read on this subject, full of irrelevant factoids. You must have gotten these talking points straight off some Alt right website. No wonder you people are so gullible.
Please show the class your rebuttal with pertinent facts. The only fact you have is that you don't have jack shit. I suppose you could hedge a little with "recent" recorded data where NOAA has gotten caught fudging data from weather stations to "validate" their narrative.
https://www.investors.com/politics/...stical-fraud-behind-the-global-warming-scare/

But all this aside, only idiots put stock into such short term movements. Recorded history is but a grain of sand thrown into the ocean when compared to the age of the earth. Sad to say, I'm really not surprised, there is no educating fools. Ignorance is bliss, enjoy your stay there. LOL!

Please show the class your rebuttal with pertinent facts. The only fact you have is that you don't have jack shit. I suppose you could hedge a little with "recent" recorded data where NOAA has gotten caught fudging data from weather stations to "validate" their narrative.
https://www.investors.com/politics/...stical-fraud-behind-the-global-warming-scare/

But all this aside, only idiots put stock into such short term movements. Recorded history is but a grain of sand thrown into the ocean when compared to the age of the earth. Sad to say, I'm really not surprised, there is no educating fools. Ignorance is bliss, enjoy your stay there. LOL!

I walk outside in the Summer, it is hot. I walk outside in the Winter, it is cold.

@BSC911 says this is 5 hottest years in the history of the planet, so I should never walk outside and feel the cold. In order for his claim to be truthful, ALL temperatures must RISE.

No more record low temps. And yet....we get them all the time.

Someone is lying.

Reactions: NavigatorII
Ha. Look at this idiot. He still thinks GW means no more cold snaps.

PS. I think that’s still 30 degrees above the record low, Looney Tunes.

43 in Houston in December is not what the 5 hottest years in Earths history looks like. You sit on a throne of lies.

I walk outside in the Summer, it is hot. I walk outside in the Winter, it is cold.

@BSC911 says this is 5 hottest years in the history of the planet, so I should never walk outside and feel the cold. In order for his claim to be truthful, ALL temperatures must RISE.

No more record low temps. And yet....we get them all the time.

Someone is lying.
Patiently waiting here for Greta911 to come back and straighten us out here. :rolleyes::p

Patiently waiting here for Greta911 to come back and straighten us out here. :rolleyes::p
You guys are hilarious. Yet another Denier opinion piece written by a non scientist. Talk about confirmation bias, Investors Business Daily? Really? Of course they would hate it. Climate change is bad for the economy. Duh. But did you notice not one Scientific data point refuting NOAA? Just that they don’t like the result.

Sorry, the result that there’s going to be a negative economic impact doesn’t change the fact that.

The Glaciers are melting
The seas are rising
Flooding events are increasing.

Hmmmmmmm, end of December and temps. have been in the 60's during the days.
71 during the day today.
Hmmmmmmmmmmm, 71 today and it's the end of December.
Hmmmmmmmmm, go figure.

Speaking of climate change, Jacksonville's 2019 was the hottest year on record. There were 24 record highs and zero record lows.

Purely a coincidence, I'm sure. Nothing to worry about.

Speaking of climate change, Jacksonville's 2019 was the hottest year on record. There were 24 record highs and zero record lows.

Purely a coincidence, I'm sure. Nothing to worry about.

Currently a chilly 52 degrees in Houston. Nothing to worry about.

You're confusing @BSC911, he thinks GLOBAL warming only applies to Jacksonville, FL. LMAO!

Yep, and even hot places are still getting cold. So you are FOS.

Sorry doofus, you’re the only one that thinks CC means no more winters. Houston gets very cold every winter, just not as much as in the past. Record highs, no record lows.

I’ve seen some dumb posters through the years but you really take the cake. How do you even function in normal society?

Sorry doofus, you’re the only one that thinks CC means no more winters. Houston gets very cold every winter, just not as much as in the past. Record highs, no record lows.

I’ve seen some dumb posters through the years but you really take the cake. How do you even function in normal society?

The planet being on fire means no more winters. This is just common sense.

Cold winters and hot summers means a perfectly normal and healthy climate.

This isn't that hard, if you have even an average IQ.

PS: One of the top trending topics on Twitter today? 'Winter storm warning'. If the planet was on fire, we would not have record colds anymore. That's just common sense.

The planet being on fire means no more winters. This is just common sense.

Cold winters and hot summers means a perfectly normal and healthy climate.

This isn't that hard, if you have even an average IQ.

PS: One of the top trending topics on Twitter today? 'Winter storm warning'. If the planet was on fire, we would not have record colds anymore. That's just common sense.
And this is why I rarely read your posts. I can’t fix stupid.

And this is why I rarely read your posts. I can’t fix stupid.

You seem to be living with it just fine.

We still have record colds in the winter, record highs in the summer.

Like we always have.

Only thing that's changed is the people in the 70s and 80s that told us we were about to enter an ice age, are now telling us the planet is on fire.

You were wrong then, you're wrong now. At least you're consistent.

Buddy from Montana texted me her weather forecast for the rest of the week. Hottest day was tomorrow when temp would reach 1 degree. Coldest was Friday, high of -4 and a 'feels like' temp of -22.

When Montana has 50s and 60s in January, then someone will take the warmists seriously. Till then, no sane person is going to worry their life away over a hoax that isn't supported by fact or science.

Reactions: GADAWGinIraq
I'm pretty sure nobody ever said there is no ice in the Arctic. Don't turn into Ghost. It's not a good look.
giphy.gif

I saw some ice on a lake this winter. Ipso facto, no GW.

That’s some real Ghost logic you’re bringing here.
The point is that the esteemed inventor of the internet, the former poster child of the global warming industry, Algore, stated in Dec 2009 that polar ice would be gone in 5 to 7 years. Thanks for helping debunk yet another globalist lie.

The point is that the esteemed inventor of the internet, the former poster child of the global warming industry, Algore, stated in Dec 2009 that polar ice would be gone in 5 to 7 years. Thanks for helping debunk yet another globalist lie.
I don’t GAF what Al Gore says. He’s not a climate scientist. But yes, those doomsday scenarios do more harm than good IMO. They are just fodder for the Deniers.

I don’t GAF what Al Gore says. He’s not a climate scientist. But yes, those doomsday scenarios do more harm than good IMO. They are just fodder for the Deniers.

Doomsday scenarios is all you warmists have since science doesn't support your hoax. DC just started a thread about a UN prediction from 1990 that the earth was supposed to be 5-7 degrees hotter by now.

Maybe you guys should stop hyping stuff you can't prove. That's why we laugh at you.....while freezing every winter.

Here's where you're partially correct... the earth is warming. However, it's not man made....we're coming out of an ice age. Globalists are trying to make it a wealth redistribution money grab against the Americans.

Here's where you're partially correct... the earth is warming. However, it's not man made....we're coming out of an ice age. Globalists are trying to make it a wealth redistribution money grab against the Americans.

it’s partially man made. How much is still subject to debate, but to say man is not responsible at all goes against the overwhelming majority of climate scientists.

scientist don’t care about a money grab. That’s a red herring. Politicians may be using them for political purposes, but that doesn’t make the science wrong.

And how will that redistribute wealth? That makes no sense. At worst, it’s just a big waste of money.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT