ADVERTISEMENT

Thanksgiving coldest on record in the NEast

it’s partially man made. How much is still subject to debate, but to say man is not responsible at all goes against the overwhelming majority of climate scientists.

See how you have to keep moving the goalposts?

No one has ever said the climate doesn't change, the climate is constantly changing..

No one has ever said that man doesn't contribute to climate change all organisms on this planet contribute to the climate.

What we've said is you cannot prove that man can CHANGE the climate.

Because he can't. See how easy this is when you tell the truth?

It was 1923 when scientists told us the glaciers would be gone at Glacier National Park, Montana in 25 years. Wet spots by 1948.

In 1936, it was again 25 years when the glaciers would be gone. Wet spots by 1961.

Those predictions were made by the same U. S. Geological Survey that more recently told us we'd see wet spots by 2020. Three years ago, the warning signs started coming down.

And the Warmists just keep on buying in.

It was 1923 when scientists told us the glaciers would be gone at Glacier National Park, Montana in 25 years. Wet spots by 1948.

In 1936, it was again 25 years when the glaciers would be gone. Wet spots by 1961.

Those predictions were made by the same U. S. Geological Survey that more recently told us we'd see wet spots by 2020. Three years ago, the warning signs started coming down.

I can't remember who posted it, but this was discussed many many pages ago on this very thread.

I was there this past summer. I didn’t see a single glacier. I’ve been to the Jasper ice fields, they are less than half the size they used to be.

what has been your experiences, other than buying into bogus blogger sites?

The Vikings raised cattle in Greenland in the 1000's and early 1100's. Can't do so today. Covered with ice.

The Warmists today tell us what really happened is the Vikings got tired of Kansas City Strips and developed a taste for seal.

Now you're telling us the glaciers have finally melted? I hadn't heard. Thanks for the update. I'll probably catch it tomorrow on Fox Business.

The Vikings raised cattle in Greenland in the 1000's and early 1100's. Can't do so today. Covered with ice.

The Warmists today tell us what really happened is the Vikings got tired of Kansas City Strips and developed a taste for seal.

Now you're telling us the glaciers have finally melted? I hadn't heard. Thanks for the update. I'll probably catch it tomorrow on Fox Business.

PT Barnum knew about @BSC911

Caused by a protracted drought, the Bengal Famine killed 10 million in South Asia in 1770. Goreleone would like us all believe we blame weird weather on Briggs and Stratton and Exxon.

Reactions: nail1988
Caused by a protracted drought, the Bengal Famine killed 10 million in South Asia in 1770. Goreleone would like us all believe we blame weird weather on Briggs and Stratton and Exxon.

Wasn't Miami supposed to be underwater by now according to Gore?

@BSC911 wised up and no longer listens to Gore's proclamations of climactic calamity. He now swears by AOC's belief that cow farts will kill the earth in 11 years.

PT Barnum would have loved bsc.

Sunny what will the warmest say?

state run Washington Compost tells me Florida has falling iguanas

5 hottest years?

@BSC911 @urtren @bradleygator

South Florida braces for ‘hazardous’ cold and falling iguanas as temperatures dip into the 30s

https://www.washingtonpost.com/weat...ld-falling-iguanas-temperatures-dip-into-30s/

Palm trees frozen and iguanas falling off. Definitely proof of man-made climate change.

This is where we need @BSC911 and @bradleygator to remind us that GLOBAL warming doesn't mean the ENTIRE globe warms, just certain spots.

You know...the 'smart' posters...who voted for hillary.

Sunny what will the warmest say?

state run Washington Compost tells me Florida has falling iguanas

5 hottest years?

@BSC911 @urtren @bradleygator

South Florida braces for ‘hazardous’ cold and falling iguanas as temperatures dip into the 30s

https://www.washingtonpost.com/weat...ld-falling-iguanas-temperatures-dip-into-30s/
Not the first time. I remember this happening several times in the past. And iguanas are a relatively new invasive species. I hope they all die but they come back to life after it warms back up. They need to kill them when they are dormant.

Weather update.

No January snow in Denver for the first time since the 1800s
One of the warmest US winters nationwide in history so far. 17% below average heating degree days.

Weather update.

No January snow in Denver for the first time since the 1800s

https://kdvr.com/2020/01/27/rain-snow-mix-in-denver-today/

"We have a chance for rain/snow today in Denver, Boulder, Loveland and Fort Collins. Timeline: 11 a.m. to 6 .p.m.

1 inch or less accumulation for the Front Range. 1-4 inches for the Foothills and Mountains.

It's been 30 days since our last measurable snowfall in Denver. We are tied for the least snowy January on record with 2003 and 1947."

@BSC911 please stop getting your information from shit sources.

I don’t GAF what Al Gore says. He’s not a climate scientist. But yes, those doomsday scenarios do more harm than good IMO. They are just fodder for the Deniers.
iu

Oops! 2019-2020 seasonal snowfall in Denver is slightly above average. The Warmists need to search for another region to bolster their ruse.
I was talking about 2020.

https://www.denverpost.com/2020/01/27/denver-weather-snow-monday-january/

For Denver to see any snowfall so far this month — Denver hasn’t seen any snow since Dec. 28 — at least one-tenth of an inch of snow at the city’s official climate site at Denver International Airport. In other words, a few snowflakes across the sky aren’t considered measurable snowfall.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT