ADVERTISEMENT

So a few days ago Trump floated the idea of Tucker being his VP pick, then tonight...

Is that Joe Rogan or the UFC dude? lol......... Tucker and Kid Rock, what an unlikely pair. 😂

4 years as Trump’s VP….would he run on his own?

Another rich outsider wouldn’t suck.
Don’t disagree necessarily with the sentiment, but IMO we have outsiders already (kari, and some other lesser known) but media voices with influence like Tucker…. There are zero that go as far as he does with the influence he has.

Rogan has the following, but it’s not his sole focus. JMO.

It’s a huge void to fill, and VP is such an obscure role for Tuckers talent.

4 years as Trump’s VP….would he run on his own?

Another rich outsider wouldn’t suck.
I agree with Russell that Tucker is better suited being in the media.

However IF Tucker and Trump have decided that Tucker is going to be his VP then serve two terms as President, it could absolutely work. IMO it comes down to if Tucker is totally committed to seeing this thing through like Trump is. Almost no one is, that's a big reason why the agenda isn't moving forward any faster, because Trump is about the only one willing to run with the ball.

I will go back to this: A couple of years ago antifa went to Tucker's house and forced his wife and kids to essentially barricade in their home while he was out of town. Tucker addressed it by going on Fox, telling the world what had happened, and making it clear that the left didn't scare him, he was going to keep telling the truth about them.

That's the kind of nads you need to fight this fight. If Tucker is willing to get into the ring and stay there, he could absolutely work as Trump's VP.

Don’t disagree necessarily with the sentiment, but IMO we have outsiders already (kari, and some other lesser known) but media voices with influence like Tucker…. There are zero that go as far as he does with the influence he has.

Rogan has the following, but it’s not his sole focus. JMO.

It’s a huge void to fill, and VP is such an obscure role for Tuckers talent.
So Tucker’s reach would be diminished as POTUS?

I get the 4 years of VP, but he’d have a better chance to run and win if he was VP under a successful Trump admin.

I get the 4 years of VP, but he’d have a better chance to run and win if he was VP under a successful Trump admin.
I noticed Don Jr was walking in with Tucker as well. What if Trump names Don Jr his VP? Would that even legally be possible? I don't know.

Regardless, I think/hope Trump is picking a VP with an eye toward that person being capable of serving 2 terms as President from 2028-2036. Almost has to be someone significantly younger than he is.

Reactions: fatman76
Now that’s the part of America that made us great!!! A bunch of idiots at a primitive boxing match. Pathetic.

First and foremost, there is no guarantee that him being Trumps VP would equate to POTUS four years later. In fact, the odds would be against it. Only 15 VPs have ended up as President, and 8 of them were due to death. Put another way, only 19 of the 49 VPs have attempted it, and only 6 have won outright under normal
Circumstances (33 percent) So the odds, would be against it.

But, his reach would certainly be diminished as VP as he wouldn’t be involved in media. I just believe there are others that could do the exact thing you are wanting without losing the vital role he plays in the media. Over my lifetime, the VP has played a pretty muted role. And IMO, we don’t want Tucker muted.

How important is a role like his? The Right still hasn’t recovered from losing Rush.

First and foremost, there is no guarantee that him being Trumps VP would equate to POTUS four years later. In fact, the odds would be against it. Only 15 VPs have ended up as President, and 8 of them were due to death. Put another way, only 19 of the 49 VPs have attempted it, and only 6 have won outright under normal
Circumstances (33 percent) So the odds, would be against it.
Anyone Trump endorses for 2028 will walk to the nomination. So if Trump ran Tucker in 2024 and endorsed him for 2028, the race is over immediately.

Without addressing voter fraud? None of this has been fixed.

I just don’t think any of this is that simple. And especially without strong voices in media.
Anyone Trump endorses will walk to the pub nomination in 2028. That's what I meant.

Look, I agree with you, in a perfect world, Tucker would stay right where is cause he can do the most damage there.

ASSUMING that Trump can find a solid VP pick. If no one is willing to step up, then Trump will be forced to look at people like Tucker, who would be better suited for other roles, but may be 'forced' into the VP slot.

• Haha
Reactions: Mdfgator
Trump: I think I'll pick Tucker Carlson as VP.

Trumpers: Yayyyyyyyyy! Brilliant!

Trump: On second thought, I'm going with Lou Holtz.

Trumpers: Yayyyyyyyy! Brilliant!

Trump: No, wait.......Justin Bieber.

Trumpers: Yayyyyyyy! Brilliant!

• Haha
Reactions: Mdfgator

youre not wrong.. a cult is all about the cult leader.

A John Kasich voter is trying to troll that others blindly believe politicians.

Lock it in, champs, it's gonna be a helluva week.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT