ADVERTISEMENT

The honest speech Biden should give tonight on the economy.

Orangeclad

Rowdy Reptile
Jul 5, 2001
. Avg prices are about 19% higher since I took office

.Avg gas prices are 41% higher since I took office

.Income needed to buy a home has risen 80% since 2020

.Rent costs are nearly 20% higher since I took office

.Real avg hourly earnings have fallen 2.3% since I took office

. 73% of voters have a negative view of the economy

. 57% of voters say they have less money than a year ago.

So when Biden brags tonight of how low the unemployment rate is, see if you can convert that to a discount code that you can use the next time you go to the grocery store or gas station.

So when Biden brags tonight of how low the unemployment rate is, see if you can convert that to a discount code that you can use the next time you go to the grocery store or gas station.
The middle class is being driven into extinction…

But the stock market is doing well so who cares, right?

The middle class is being driven into extinction…

But the stock market is doing well so who cares, right?
Good thing about the stock market to help pay down the soaring credit card debt.

WASHINGTON (7News) — Americans are struggling with mounting credit card debt. It has hit a staggering $1.13 trillion according to the Federal Reserve.

Higher prices have caused consumers to spend down their savings and lean on credit cards to make ends meet.

Credit card balances increased by $50 billion in the past year. Delinquency rates also jumped.

Good thing about the stock market to help pay down the soaring credit card debt.

WASHINGTON (7News) — Americans are struggling with mounting credit card debt. It has hit a staggering $1.13 trillion according to the Federal Reserve.

Higher prices have caused consumers to spend down their savings and lean on credit cards to make ends meet.

Credit card balances increased by $50 billion in the past year. Delinquency rates also jumped.
But @Mdfgator says the stock market is strong, so none of this matters.

We have experts on this board if you’ll just listen to them.

• Haha
Reactions: Mdfgator
It was sarcasm. To my knowledge, he hasn't admitted one ultra tiny bit of responsibility for anything negative he has caused. I wasn't thinking he would start tonight.
They learned from Carter that being honest will get them beat.

Grocery store prices is his biggest economy anvil.

But @Mdfgator says the stock market is strong, so none of this matters.

We have experts on this board if you’ll just listen to them.
I look at the economy more than the markets but overtime they tend to move together fats. Things are still too good in the USA imo. I would be raising rates and selling more bonds off the feds balance sheet. I would also not be running a 1+ trillion dollar deficit. But this is what the world is going to look like post March 2020z. I told you that then and I will co it is to tell you this. It’s just maff. Trunp sure as hell won’t change any of it, that I can promise you. Of course, you do t give a rats ass about fiscal and monetary policies you care about sloganeering and trying hold your place in the social order

I look at the economy more than the markets but overtime they tend to move together fats. Things are still too good in the USA imo. I would be raising rates and selling more bonds off the feds balance sheet. I would also not be running a 1+ trillion dollar deficit. But this is what the world is going to look like post March 2020z. I told you that then and I will co it is to tell you this. It’s just maff. Trunp sure as hell won’t change any of it, that I can promise you. Of course, you do t give a rats ass about fiscal and monetary policies you care about sloganeering and trying hold your place in the social order
Show me where I ever “sloganeered” (whatever that means) or ever talked about where I am in the “social order”. You're swinging at thin air.

And the macro factors matter but it takes a long time for wages to catch up to inflation, if they ever do. People vote the economy based on how they feel, and right now it’s not very good.

• Haha
Reactions: Mdfgator
Show me where I ever “sloganeered” (whatever that means) or ever talked about where I am in the “social order”. You're swinging at thin air.

And the macro factors matter but it takes a long time for wages to catch up to inflation, if they ever do. People vote the economy based on how they feel, and right now it’s not very good.

Consumer confidence is tightly tied to inflation this generation has never lived through it. We will be in it for a while, you will see. We live in a world full of entitled spoiled brats that want everything without having a clue how to pay for it. Pathetic

Consumer confidence is tightly tied to inflation this generation has never lived through it. We will be in it for a while, you will see. We live in a world full of entitled spoiled brats that want everything without having a clue how to pay for it. Pathetic
I’ve said over and over it takes a long time for wages to catch inflation without deflation (which is terrible).

But it’s not a toughness contest, inflation like your boy Biden inflicted on us hurts good, hard working people.

I’ve said over and over it takes a long time for wages to catch inflation without deflation (which is terrible).

But it’s not a toughness contest, inflation like your boy Biden inflicted on us hurts good, hard working people.
It doesn’t real wage growth has been positive for well over a year now. It was negative for a 18 months or so. People hate rising prices it’s the most nefarious tax of all. It’s regressive and not voted on. Crooked tax codes lead to money printing g to spread the largess of the system. Trump made things much much worse. This is way over your head I know that.

Real wages spiked during Covid for obvious reasons stimi is the number one and we deflated for a brief period when Trump shut the machine down. It’s back to pre Covid trend line. This is real fats, that means adjusted for inflation. It’s a full on Goldilocks boom.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT