ADVERTISEMENT

Roll and Drop

Ncgatr1

Rowdy Reptile
Jun 18, 2012
Another fine example of math doesn’t lie, but people do. If this is factual, there is no denying voter fraud.

Man I hate to be that guy but I’m having trouble reading that. Can somebody give me a brief synopsis?

Man I hate to be that guy but I’m having trouble reading that. Can somebody give me a brief synopsis?
Basically, when Trump was ahead significantly in the vote counts in several states, there was a vote dump for Biden. Than the remaining votes came in at an exact ratio in several swing states and in each county. Mathematically impossible. The only question I would have, is the validity of the voter data. If the data is correct, fraud most certainly happened, in fact it is undeniable to even brain dead individuals.

Basically, when Trump was ahead significantly in the vote counts in several states, there was a vote dump for Biden. Than the remaining votes came in at an exact ratio in several swing states and in each county. Mathematically impossible. The only question I would have, is the validity of the voter data. If the data is correct, fraud most certainly happened, in fact it is undeniable to even brain dead individuals.

I'm beginning to think that Trump knew what would happen and that he clued Rush in on it. For Election Day and the day before, Rush kept constantly stressing that we had to vote on Election Day and 'flood the system'. He kept saying that over and over again.

That's what we did, and that's how they got caught cheating. Because they kept having to add ballots for Hiden to surpass the legal votes Trump got. They knew what Trump got prior to ED, but had no idea what would happen ON election day.

Trump supporters made all this possible by answering the call and voting on Election Day. We saved America.

Reactions: fatman76
I'm beginning to think that Trump knew what would happen and that he clued Rush in on it. For Election Day and the day before, Rush kept constantly stressing that we had to vote on Election Day and 'flood the system'. He kept saying that over and over again.

That's what we did, and that's how they got caught cheating. Because they kept having to add ballots for Hiden to surpass the legal votes Trump got. They knew what Trump got prior to ED, but had no idea what would happen ON election day.

Trump supporters made all this possible by answering the call and voting on Election Day. We saved America.
Yeah the widespread fraud has made it easy for the nerds to uncover.

Tweet from 2012

God I hope these numbers are right! Does anyone know where they got the vote totals from to create the spreadsheets?

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT