ADVERTISEMENT

Vigilant Fox: I Asked MEP Christine Anderson What She Thinks About Donald Trump

kjfreeze

Gator Great
Jan 17, 2005
One of the bravest of all freedom fighters weighs in on Trump. Earlier this week, I interviewed the legendary Christine Anderson, a German member of the European Parliament and one of the few politicians who stood up to the COVID nonsense. I asked her many questions on the topics of COVID tyranny, climate change, bad actors, and more, but her comments about Donald Trump were especially noteworthy. I asked, “What do you think about Donald Trump?”

Here’s What She Had to Say:​

Oh, I love him. I absolutely love Donald Trump. And you know why? Because he just doesn’t give a damn. And that really makes him unique. And they could slander and slap him with whatever name they could come up with. He just didn’t care. And that’s actually been an inspiration for me. And I was like, “Yeah, whatever name they want to call you, fine. What’s the problem?” So, he was so refreshingly blunt and honest. Does he lack diplomatic skills? Oh, absolutely. But in this world, where everyone is always concerned about not offending anyone and blah, blah, blah. That was so refreshingly honest. And yeah, that’s what the people want. That’s what people want. They just want the truth. Whether you articulate it clumsily or sophisticated, people want the truth — point blank. So, I just love him.
There's more:
https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2023/10/vigilant-fox-i-asked-mep-christine-anderson-what/

One of the bravest of all freedom fighters weighs in on Trump. Earlier this week, I interviewed the legendary Christine Anderson, a German member of the European Parliament and one of the few politicians who stood up to the COVID nonsense. I asked her many questions on the topics of COVID tyranny, climate change, bad actors, and more, but her comments about Donald Trump were especially noteworthy. I asked, “What do you think about Donald Trump?”

Here’s What She Had to Say:​

There's more:
https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2023/10/vigilant-fox-i-asked-mep-christine-anderson-what/

bump for @Mdfgator 😎😏

Reactions: kjfreeze
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT