ADVERTISEMENT

Sydneys Weeney says you are disgusting because all you do is

bollocks

Bull Gator
Gold Member
Sep 3, 2006
see her as giant boobies.

"People feel connected and free to be able to speak about me in whatever way they want, because they believe that I’ve signed my life away to giant boobies. That I’m not on a human level anymore, because I’m an actor. Weirdly, a lot of my fans are men."

Sweeney later revealed that scrutiny surrounding her body reminded her of challenging times as a young girl, when she felt “ostracised” for developing breasts at an earlier age than her peers. “I had boobs before other girls and I felt ostracised for it,” she told The Sun last year. “You have a character that goes through the scrutiny of being a sexualised person at school and then an audience that does the same thing. I cry alot you know".

“I think it’s ridiculous. I’m an artist, I play characters. It makes me want to only play characters that have less boobies to piss people off more,” she added.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/tv/news/s...S&cvid=a3322138965a4604bee1113ee2689dfe&ei=75

see her as giant boobies.

"People feel connected and free to be able to speak about me in whatever way they want, because they believe that I’ve signed my life away to giant boobies. That I’m not on a human level anymore, because I’m an actor. Weirdly, a lot of my fans are men."

Sweeney later revealed that scrutiny surrounding her body reminded her of challenging times as a young girl, when she felt “ostracised” for developing breasts at an earlier age than her peers. “I had boobs before other girls and I felt ostracised for it,” she told The Sun last year. “You have a character that goes through the scrutiny of being a sexualised person at school and then an audience that does the same thing. I cry alot you know".

“I think it’s ridiculous. I’m an artist, I play characters. It makes me want to only play characters that have less boobies to piss people off more,” she added.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/tv/news/s...S&cvid=a3322138965a4604bee1113ee2689dfe&ei=75
"Actor who constantly shows off her massive boobs is mad people have noticed her massive boobs, story at 10."

I’ve never heard of her. She sounds kinda angry…

And yet she's always so sleepy. tMB was obsessed with her last time I saw before one of that bunch of wee fairies reported me for whatever offended she/her I have no idea and I got 86'ed.

592881fb0c1c3ea7ff8a38174b17bf21.jpg

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: fatman76
She’s pissed and offended until the check clears.. btw Jennifer Donnelley reduced her fun sacks but her acting was about the same, massive tragedy.

• Haha
Reactions: LordofallSocks
She’s about average looking.. face like a possum. The boobs are her saving grace. She was in White Lotus but I don’t know about anything else.

Reactions: LordofallSocks
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT