ADVERTISEMENT

SIAP---Hannity is done he's now fully moving to Florida, all of it

bollocks

Bull Gator
Gold Member
Sep 3, 2006
including Ainsley now that it's all sorted. He's even got one of these. NYC FAFO LOL.

42c2d094f5091a6a8e2ebb732f740b57.jpg

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/poli...S&cvid=cd1c208752e544f2848a7a8c3663661c&ei=18

Reactions: Capt Ron 1
I just saw that. Good for him. Been talkin' about it for years. But he's just like thousands of others who have left crap states like NY, NJ, Calif for better lives in better states.
But then you have people like that gator guy on this board, Dr gator or whatever the hell name he goes by defending these Marxist states while denying why people are leaving them.

For 6 months a a day. He won’t stick around for July august and September…

I don’t keep up with these guys personal lives. I remember hearing about him and Ainsley years ago. I thought she was just a side piece, but I guess he ditched his wife for her?
Yep.

Gotta watch those "churchy" types, they are sneaky ;)

Honestly, I'm not sure that's a trade I'd make, especially if his first wife was intelligent. Ainsley is cute, but she has the mental agility of a soap dish.

Yep.

Honestly, I'm not sure that's a trade I'd make, especially if his first wife was intelligent. Ainsley is cute, but she has the mental agility of a soap dish.
She is smarter than Fresno's lil chicky....and tio be quite honest...I like em a little slow! LOL

Can you native Floridians tell me why so many people have moved from Florida to my neck of the woods here in the Charlotte area the past year or so? I'm guessing it's jacked up homeowners insurance premiums and DeSantis migrant workers policies? Houses aren't cheaper by me than they are in most of Florida so it's not solely cost of living pricing people out. My area has become more international than NYC in recent years and I know because I used to work in NYC, haha.

Yep.

First off all guys are sneaky if they have hot girls hitting on them. All of 'em. Second, if Ainsley is a hot dumb blonde I'm having trouble finding the downside. Hot dumb blondes are US Americans too. Thirdly Soap Dish is a very underrated farcical romp of a comedy that I for one highly recommend. Sally Field, Kevin Kline, Robert Downey JR, Teri Hatcher at her hottest and Bolt seen here in his tour-de-force scene.

Can you native Floridians tell me why so many people have moved from Florida to my neck of the woods here in the Charlotte area the past year or so? I'm guessing it's jacked up homeowners insurance premiums and DeSantis migrant workers policies? Houses aren't cheaper by me than they are in most of Florida so it's not solely cost of living pricing people out. My area has become more international than NYC in recent years and I know because I used to work in NYC, haha.
I have lived here my whole life and no...I did not know it was happening. Hope it is our libs who feel so out of place in such a free state!! LOL

• Haha
Reactions: Mdfgator
First off all guys are sneaky if they have hot girls hitting on them. All of 'em. Second, if Ainsley is a hot dumb blonde I'm having trouble finding the downside. Hot dumb blondes are US Americans too. Thirdly Soap Dish is a very underrated farcical romp of a comedy that I for one highly recommend. Sally Field, Kevin Kline, Robert Downey JR, Teri Hatcher at her hottest and Bolt seen here in his tour-de-force scene.

YES!!

• Haha
Reactions: fatman76

• Love
Reactions: bollocks
My high school sweetheart was the second hottest girl I ever dated, and dumber than a box of rocks.

I think she sort of scarred me, it was hard to talk to her.

We lasted about a year and a half before I had to make the tough decision to exit a car at highway speeds or move on to a slightly less hot, but much more intelligent brunette.

people move. it happens for a number of different reasons, one of which is not how nice it is where you live.

My high school sweetheart was the second hottest girl I ever dated, and dumber than a box of rocks.

I think she sort of scarred me, it was hard to talk to her.

We lasted about a year and a half before I had to make the tough decision to exit a car at highway speeds or move on to a slightly less hot, but much more intelligent brunette.
As we get older..we need to find a Keepa.....instead of a play toy! LOL

As we get older..we need to find a Keepa.....instead of a play toy! LOL
100%

I was no @NavigatorII - I was the chump who always found it easier to have a GF. The chasing was exhausting to me, I'd rather know I had some tail at home that I didn't have to convince.

I sucked at cheating too, probably for the same reason.

Reactions: LordofallSocks
Charlotte is a POS, Austin Texas wanna be. A liberal shithole oasis in the middle of normal humanity? The more effed up the northern states become, the more weirdos move to safer havens. Like the stock market, eventually it will be become a net zero sum game. The entire country will be downgraded to "SELL!". :mad:

people move. it happens for a number of different reasons, one of which is not how nice it is where you live.
People do move. Some to get away from idiosos like yourself, some to move away from Taliban-esque governments like California. Sadly, the more lunatic the state government is, the more the mostly "low informational" voters move into saner states dilute their respective sanity levels. So in a nutshell, people like yourself are killing states you move into. I think Captain Ron DeSantis should look into revoking your travel passport into Florida. That means both you and BSCuck.

hbz-obama-biden-20-gettyimages-148451380.jpg

Reactions: Capt Ron 1
Charlotte is a POS, Austin Texas wanna be. A liberal shithole oasis in the middle of normal humanity? The more effed up the northern states become, the more weirdos move to safer havens. Like the stock market, eventually it will be become a net zero sum game. The entire country will be downgraded to "SELL!". :mad:
I'm south of the border from Charlotte but the whole area has grown bonkers in the ten years I've lived here as the population in my neck of the woods has tripled in that time with people from every state and every country it seems. In the past year though I've seen a big uptick in Florida license plates driving around by me.

People do move. Some to get away from idiosos like yourself, some to move away from Taliban-esque governments like California. Sadly, the more lunatic the state government is, the more the mostly "low informational" voters move into saner states dilute their respective sanity levels. So in a nutshell, people like yourself are killing states you move into. I think Captain Ron DeSantis should look into revoking your travel passport into Florida. That means both you and BSCuck.

hbz-obama-biden-20-gettyimages-148451380.jpg
i am a positive wherever i go. Bigly.

I'm south of the border from Charlotte but the whole area has grown bonkers in the ten years I've lived here as the population in my neck of the woods has tripled in that time with people from every state and every country it seems. In the past year though I've seen a big uptick in Florida license plates driving around by me.
I just spent a few days in Downtown CLT and I liked it. Felt pretty safe walking home, went to really nice restaurants both nights.

Am I, am I...turning liberal? Quick, someone check to make sure I still have balls and my hair hasn't turned purple! 😆

• Wow
Reactions: NavigatorII
I just spent a few days in Downtown CLT and I liked it. Felt pretty safe walking home, went to really nice restaurants both nights.

Am I, am I...turning liberal? Quick, someone check to make sure I still have balls and my hair hasn't turned purple! 😆
Anyone that supports trump is a raging hands out lib. Period.

Downtown(Uptown) Charlotte is also where the younger folks shoot each other over "disrespect" and street illegal dirt bikes ride roughshod on the streets, sidewalks, and parks. Aside from that, I find the Charlotte area boring. It's good for my current phase in life of having a family but if I was a younger single guy or an older retired guy, I'd be outta here as it's not as fun as other places I've lived and most of the women are ugly. I already had a wife and kid before moving to this area so I just came to work, buy a house, and not be distracted by interesting places and hot girls, so Charlotte area fits that bill, haha.

• Haha
Reactions: fatman76
Yeah, Charlotte is nothing special. I moved to the area 10 years ago to be able to buy a house and have lower cost of living, especially property taxes, and to raise my family. Now, it's just more built out, more crowded, more liberal, and more expensive. Thinking of doing charter school or homeschool and hopefully one day be able to move closer so some beach somewhere between Outer Banks and Vero Beach.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT