ADVERTISEMENT

Now THIS is the Steal

Of course she met with the Biden campaign.

Focus on this, Team MAGA, and the moderates will agree with you immediately. It's literally being done in plain sight.
Think for just a second.

If Biden really received a record 81MM votes, and DJT is truly seen as reprehensible as we're led to believe, why eliminate him from the ballot?

They're telling you, all you have to do is pay attention and turn on your brain.

Of course she met with the Biden campaign.

Focus on this, Team MAGA, and the moderates will agree with you immediately. It's literally being done in plain sight.
The DEMS have been doing it in plain sight now for over 10 years. WHY, because they know the REpubs are too fickled and constantly in fighting to do anything about it.

Perfect example: How many Repub Governors came out and said what the Maine Governor or the Colorado SC did was un-American, un-constitutional, or not right, etc. etc. NOW tell me how many came out and removed Biden from the ballot for committing treason against the USA at the border, and taking $ form the Ukraine and China???

Think for just a second.

If Biden really received a record 81MM votes, and DJT is truly seen as reprehensible as we're led to believe, why eliminate him from the ballot?

They're telling you, all you have to do is pay attention and turn on your brain.
That is easy to explain.

At the time we were in the middle of a lab leak driven pandemic, racial riots where Biden could campaign from his basement and be very sheltered in his campaign appearances. Further, the DNC WAY outperformed the RNC (who has been, on a relative scale, worthless) in mobilizing voters.

On the ballot fraud, etc. Tucker got fired, Fox settled for 787 million, Giuliani lost, Sidney Powell lost, the Senate candidates who ran on the issue lost, and on....and on....and on....and on... and on...

Biden was an idea. We were all at home. He was like the second string QB, the portal transfer who will "save the day", etc. People were enamored with the new and Trump gave people plenty to not like - especially when we were all sitting at home.

Now - we have had rampant inflation, a completely Biden induced and supported border crisis, botched wars in afghanistan, clear evidence that Biden lied about the Hunter Biden laptop, vindication to Trump on things like the border, inflation, and lab leak, and pure cognitive decline which means to Moderates that his DEI/progressive cabinet is running the country, not Biden.

The second/third string quarterback has played and, identical to what we saw throughout the Bowl season, played just as well as FSU's.

So - progressives are now coming together to get Trump off the Ballots through incredibly specious citations around the 14th amendment. Similar to Ballot Fraud, sure I wish that Trump would have done a lot of different things on Jan 6th, but was his being silent an "insurrection" as would be needed by the 14th A? As even Bill Barr said, "no".

Focus on this, win the moderates, and win the election.

The DEMS have been doing it in plain sight now for over 10 years. WHY, because they know the REpubs are too fickled and constantly in fighting to do anything about it.

Perfect example: How many Repub Governors came out and said what the Maine Governor did was un-American, un-constitutional, or not right, etc. etc. NOW tell me how many came out and removed Biden from the ballot for committing treason against the USA at the border, and taking $ form the Ukraine and China???
It's a good point. Start with the USA at the Border, which EVERYONE knows is my #1 issue, why haven't Republicans looked to impeach Mayorkas? At a bare minimum. It's why the RINO label sticks - and I am the moderate here.

Reactions: GADAWGinIraq
It's a good point. Start with the USA at the Border, which EVERYONE knows is my #1 issue, why haven't Republicans looked to impeach Mayorkas? At a bare minimum. It's why the RINO label sticks - and I am the moderate here.
This is almost everyone's main issue..even including the economy. AGAIN..Trump was SPOT on here, and the left was WRONG. They refused the border wall under the premise that "walls do not work" and too expensive. How STUPID does that sound now? We are under INVASION, and the left is still promoting it. I truly have never understood how someone could EVER, EVER vote for these people. I have to question their allegiance to America.

This is almost everyone's main issue..even including the economy. AGAIN..Trump was SPOT on here, and the left was WRONG. They refused the border wall under the premise that "walls do not work" and too expensive. How STUPID does that sound now? We are under INVASION, and the left is still promoting it. I truly have never understood how someone could EVER, EVER vote for these people. I have to question their allegiance to America.
Its just like DEM mayor/City Council of big cities coming out and saying there is no crime problem. This has appended in Washington DC. Murders were way up in 2022. That # was almost doubled in 2023. And do not even start talking about car jacking.

I do as well. If you are not willing to protect our borders, how are you an American? It's an incredibly simple concept.
Its just like DEM mayor/City Council of big cities coming out and saying there is no crime problem. This has appended in Washington DC. Murders were way up in 2022. That # was almost doubled in 2023. And do not even start talking about car jacking.
Yup. But separate Progressive from Dem/Liberal as the goal is to pick off the reasonable ones from the latter.

You may say, "well, that will never happen". Go Watch Megyn Kelly's latest with Bari Weiss. 10/7 did more to turn liberal Jewish individuals, especially women, into conservatives than any other event.

Make it easy for the Bari's of the world to say "yes" - and start with the Border. Would THEY (and I am 25% jewish) want for people pouring into Israel without a wall? Nope....

That is easy to explain.

At the time we were in the middle of a lab leak driven pandemic, racial riots where Biden could campaign from his basement and be very sheltered in his campaign appearances. Further, the DNC WAY outperformed the RNC (who has been, on a relative scale, worthless) in mobilizing voters.

On the ballot fraud, etc. Tucker got fired, Fox settled for 787 million, Giuliani lost, Sidney Powell lost, the Senate candidates who ran on the issue lost, and on....and on....and on....and on... and on...

Biden was an idea. We were all at home. He was like the second string QB, the portal transfer who will "save the day", etc. People were enamored with the new and Trump gave people plenty to not like - especially when we were all sitting at home.

Now - we have had rampant inflation, a completely Biden induced and supported border crisis, botched wars in afghanistan, clear evidence that Biden lied about the Hunter Biden laptop, vindication to Trump on things like the border, inflation, and lab leak, and pure cognitive decline which means to Moderates that his DEI/progressive cabinet is running the country, not Biden.

The second/third string quarterback has played and, identical to what we saw throughout the Bowl season, played just as well as FSU's.

So - progressives are now coming together to get Trump off the Ballots through incredibly specious citations around the 14th amendment. Similar to Ballot Fraud, sure I wish that Trump would have done a lot of different things on Jan 6th, but was his being silent an "insurrection" as would be needed by the 14th A? As even Bill Barr said, "no".

Focus on this, win the moderates, and win the election.
You’re tying yourself into pretzels to explain something that’s very, very simple.

And Fox IS the deep state. Their settlement admitting nothing, it was a settlement. It prevented any real evidence from being exposed because they don’t want it exposed.
They got rid of hosts they WANTED to can. Look who runs the network.

They are scared that everyone is watching this time and the system Trump broke in 2020 will be much harder to break this time. The amount of cheating will be impossible to hide.

Over half the country thinks the election was fraudulent…the time to fix things is before not after…which is why Dems are trying to take Trump off the ballot.

You’re tying yourself into pretzels to explain something that’s very, very simple.

And Fox IS the deep state. Their settlement admitting nothing, it was a settlement. It prevented any real evidence from being exposed because they don’t want it exposed.
They got rid of hosts they WANTED to can. Look who runs the network.

They are scared that everyone is watching this time and the system Trump broke in 2020 will be much harder to break this time. The amount of cheating will be impossible to hide.

Over half the country thinks the election was fraudulent…the time to fix things is before not after…which is why Dems are trying to take Trump off the ballot.
I think they will steal this election also. Brandon is WAY too confident with ZERO reasons to be

I think they will steal this election also. Brandon is WAY too confident with ZERO reasons to be
I think that would end poorly.

I am leaning towards @GhostOfMatchesMalone 's position...I am not sure we will have an election.

I think the hail mary was removing Trump from the ballot state by state...it doesn't appear that will work.

I think that would end poorly.

I am leaning towards @GhostOfMatchesMalone 's position...I am not sure we will have an election.

I think the hail mary was removing Trump from the ballot state by state...it doesn't appear that will work.
They are NOT going to let him win. The people making these moves are VERY, VERY powerful. But so far...they are also VERY, VERY stupid. Their moves have been unbelievably ineffective

Just a reminder. 2020 was stolen.

Trump won!

Listening to moderates got us, George, Mitt, Mccain, Mcconnell, Mccarthy…and Biden.

Why Joe? Because they believe Joe actually got 81 million votes because CNN told them so, and they have been sipping tea on their front porch since.

Of course, they also believe the Virus came from a wet market because CNN told them so. Despite the fact that it’s a much bigger stretch to believe that, then it is to know it came from a lab where coronavirus was being funded by the US and studied by the Chinese.

So there’s that.

Who are “the moderates”?

These guys…

Just a reminder. 2020 was stolen.

Trump won!

Listening to moderates got us, George, Mitt, Mccain, Mcconnell, Mccarthy…and Biden.

Why Joe? Because they believe Joe actually got 81 million votes because CNN told them so, and they have been sipping tea on their front porch since.

Of course, they also believe the Virus came from a wet market because CNN told them so. Despite the fact that it’s a much bigger stretch to believe that, then it is to know it came from a lab where coronavirus was being funded by the US and studied by the Chinese.

So there’s that.

Who are “the moderates”?

These guys…

breaking points (I believe) said, "Lincoln Project is a means to drive fund raising and resurrect dead careers."

They are NOT going to let him win. The people making these moves are VERY, VERY powerful. But so far...they are also VERY, VERY stupid. Their moves have been unbelievably ineffective
Ghost was right on how, per the point of this post, that the progressives are working very hard, in line with MSNBC, and if it can PBS and CNN, to justify removing Trump and not (in essence) having an election.

I have my issues with Trump and a lot that I obviously support him on. What I WILL say is that people should have a CHOICE if we are TRULY (yes, insert your sarcasm here) a republic/democracy.

Prefer Nikki over Trump or vice-versa, great go to the polls and make your voice be heard.

Prefer Bernie over Biden, great to go to the polls and make your voice be heard.

Removing people for ballots for crimes not concluded nor even charged with (outside of impeachment) is not a recipe for removal or how to run a functioning/collaborative/high performance country.

Ghost was right on how, per the point of this post, that the progressives are working very hard, in line with MSNBC, and if it can PBS and CNN, to justify removing Trump and not (in essence) having an election.

I have my issues with Trump and a lot that I obviously support him on. What I WILL say is that people should have a CHOICE if we are TRULY (yes, insert your sarcasm here) a republic/democracy.

Prefer Nikki over Trump or vice-versa, great go to the polls and make your voice be heard.

Prefer Bernie over Biden, great to go to the polls and make your voice be heard.

Removing people for ballots for crimes not concluded nor even charged with (outside of impeachment) is not a recipe for removal or how to run a functioning/collaborative/high performance country.
And it's great way to start a civil war, or perhaps a dividing of the country.

The Left wants so desperately for their political opponents to be violent, and we just aren't. That won't stop them from pushing though.

But I'm trying to imagine how the Left would react to DJT winning, and it's really, really scary. Cities would burn for months.

Reactions: BCSpell

The Left wants so desperately for their political opponents to be violent, and we just aren't. That won't stop them from pushing though.

But I'm trying to imagine how the Left would react to DJT winning, and it's really, really scary. Cities would burn for months.
I am more curious as to how Washington D.C. will react to DJT winning espedcially the FBI and DOJ. It will be the end of them as we now know them and I suspect as the chance of Trump winning becomes more likely they will become more desperate. Although I think it is possible they still have the wild card of just rigging the voting computers guaranteeing that Trump doesn't win.

Reactions: dezyDeco
I am more curious as to how Washington D.C. will react to DJT winning espedcially the FBI and DOJ. It will be the end of them as we now know them and I suspect as the chance of Trump winning becomes more likely they will become more desperate. Although I think it is possible they still have the wild card of just rigging the voting computers guaranteeing that Trump doesn't win.
Agree. The Schumer comment about "they can get you 6 ways to Sunday" wasn't hyperbole. We're basically being governed by tyrants in 3 letter agencies at this point.

I think they'll keep trying to eliminate Trump from:
1) The ballot
2) getting any votes
3) this Earth

If they have to go to #3 I think (potential) precedent tells us they're capable of it.

2024 is gonna suck.

"Look at the Russian hacking" 😆

They will not try that shis where I live....

The DEMS do it ALL the time and there doesn't even need to be a crime. They forced Bernie off the ticket, 2 times know. There are several states wherein for the Dem Primary, Biden is the only name on the ticket. They are not even giving their own the right to vote for who they want.

Last edited:
Reactions: dezyDeco
The DEMS do it ALL the time and their doesn't even need to be a crime. They forced Bernie off the ticket, 2 times know. There are several states wherein for the Dem Primary, Biden is the only name on the ticket. They are even giving their own the right to vote for who they want.
Case in point.

• Angry
Reactions: BCSpell
Dems have said nothing for the last year except that all they want is to have Trump as the Rep nominee because Biden will 100% defeat him again. Yet now they do nothing but attempt to keep Trump off the ballot because they are terrified of him. What a bunch of gaslighting little liars haha. It's all they can do at this point though I guess. Look at Biden, smh.

Dems have said nothing for the last year except that all they want is to have Trump as the Rep nominee because Biden will 100% defeat him again. Yet now they do nothing but attempt to keep Trump off the ballot because they are terrified of him. What a bunch of gaslighting little liars haha. It's all they can do at this point though I guess. Look at Biden, smh.
Biden is polling slightly ahead of AIDS but a titch behind The Clap.

While polls are not the end all, the margin of error isn’t +\- 40% either

Trump would crush Biden in a fair fight, and they know it.

Biden is polling slightly ahead of AIDS but a titch behind The Clap.

While polls are not the end all, the margin of error isn’t +\- 40% either

Trump would crush Biden in a fair fight, and they know it.
I, like many of you, am starting to doubt that Democrat Operatives will allow a free and fair election, but let's suppose that this does happen and DJT wins. Can you imagine the weeping and gnashing of teeth that is going to happen in Washington D.C. ? That will be a sight fo sore eyes even better than when Hilliarys' people went crying deep into the night after the election of 2016.

I, like many of you, am starting to doubt that Democrat Operatives will allow a free and fair election, but let's suppose that this does happen and DJT wins. Can you imagine the weeping and gnashing of teeth that is going to happen in Washington D.C. ? That will be a sight fo sore eyes even better than when Hilliarys' people went crying deep into the night after the election of 2016.
I don’t think they can afford to…as you point out..

Buckle up….

Reactions: nail1988
I fully support controlled burns. It's good for the ecosystem, it eradicates invasive species, allows native plants a chance to establish themselves for an overall healthy environment for the existing flora, fauna, and wildlife.
200w.gif

I sure enjoyed it in 2016...and I will enjoy it this cycle also. It always makes me happy when America wins!

Reactions: nail1988
I fully support controlled burns. It's good for the ecosystem, it eradicates invasive species, allows native plants a chance to establish themselves for an overall healthy environment for the existing flora, fauna, and wildlife.
200w.gif
I am OK with lib cities burning. They need a good cleaning anyway from all the homeless shatting on the streets!

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT