ADVERTISEMENT

Merrick Garland Names Special Counsel on Trump; Still No Special Counsel on Hunter Biden

Status
Not open for further replies.
If this doesn't tell you how corrupt the DOJ is nothing will.
The Dems lost the House and now the Jan 6 investigations will stop.
So to keep the focus on Trump and off of the looming Biden hearings the corrupt DOJ announces a special council.

Of course
And yet they wouldn’t appoint one before. It’s been a sham the entire time. Guys like @BSC911 @RayGravesGhost @kalimgoodman got hoodwinked….again.

They are literally Wile E Coyote

So to keep the focus on Trump and off of the looming Biden hearings the corrupt DOJ announces a special council.

Of course

It's totally REVOLTING....

And if this kind of chit isn't cleaned up soon, it may instigate one.....

Of course
What a clown show and banana republic. Has Trump officially filed papers to run? If so, this is election interference. Special counsel is a just an end around. Watch the courts intervene here and block it. Mark it!

Oh and @GhostOfMatchesMalone , weren't we just told to "move on" for unity? 😂 :rolleyes:

@RayGravesGhost @kalimgoodman @BSC911 get aroused all over again.

Is it gonna be Mueller again? I mean last time he said Trump didn't collude with Russia.

Trump wins again. Made his announcement first, now the DOJ and Merrick (what a manly name!) look like they are targeting a political opponent.

Which of course, they are. Trump is 5 steps ahead at all times.

Reactions: jfegaly
@RayGravesGhost @kalimgoodman @BSC911 get aroused all over again.

Is it gonna be Mueller again? I mean last time he said Trump didn't collude with Russia.
Trump wins again. Made his announcement first, now the DOJ and Merrick (what a manly name!) look like they are targeting a political opponent.

Which of course, they are. Trump is 5 steps ahead at all times.
Other Merricks from history, :oops:

joseph-merrick-carte-de-visite-1889-600x600jpg.jpg

He appointed a special counsel because Trump declared and he knows Republicans will try to make it political. He's doing his best in a very complex situation. No one is arguing that Trump didn't take documents. They are now arguing should he be charged. @jfegaly

He appointed a special counsel because Trump declared and he knows Republicans will try to make it political. He's doing his best in a very complex situation. No one is arguing that Trump didn't take documents. They are now arguing should he be charged. @jfegaly
This will slowly go away. You got, got, again.

Oh well.

Let's just let this play out over the next 5 years, like Russian collusion did.😂

You clearly don't understand how the DOJ is supposed to work under a rational administration.

Reactions: nail1988
Probably a two fer for Dems. Tie up Trump with legal issues and force the House to investigage the Biden Crime Family and illiminate Brandon as a candidate as nobody on the Dem side wants him running either. Is it unethical for the DOJ to do this? Absolutely. Do they care? Absolutely not. Obama weaponized DOJ, FBI and IRS with zero consequences. Like Harry Reid proclaimed after his accusation that Romney paid no taxes was debunked..."It worked didn't it." Dems always reserve the right to cheat. It's in their DNA.

The suggestion of Special Counsel likely came from the commie Obama.

You have been wrong ever step of way so far with this document situation but we shall see @jfegaly
Lol. Nice fishing expedition.

I guess you like calling me daddy as well.

I am old enough to remember Kalim getting duped into thinking Trump was caught in a bathroom flushing documents, kalim getting duped into thinking Trump ate classified documents, and finally….I am old enough to remember the day kalim posted a link to a story on what it takes for a Potus to declassify a document that proved himself wrong.

But you do you.

TotalFloweryAidi-max-1mb.gif

Don’t be a sore loser.

brad-pitt-john-smith.gif

Of course
I'll attempt to simply explain but I'm sure it will go over like a fart in church with this crowd.

Historically a SC is appointed to remove political influence from an investigation, particularly around elections.

A SC, and his/her staff, has no direct contact with the day to day activities of the justice department and works independently. Ultimately findings are presented the AG who then decides whether charges are warranted or not.

I think the AG appointed a SC because of Trump's announced presidential candidacy and to keep historical norms.

I shit you not, there is a growing conspiracy theory among Trump supporters that Merrick (what a manly name!) is actually WORKING WITH TRUMP.

The reasoning for this is that Merrick's moves are so bizarrely stupid that he MUST know what he's doing makes the left look horrible and works out great for Trump.

This is the problem that some people on the right run into: We try to assign RATIONAL reasons for the irrational behavior of the left.

Stop it. Just accept that these people are insane.

I shit you not, there is a growing conspiracy theory among Trump supporters that Merrick (what a manly name!) is actually WORKING WITH TRUMP.

The reasoning for this is that Merrick's moves are so bizarrely stupid that he MUST know what he's doing makes the left look horrible and works out great for Trump.

This is the problem that some people on the right run into: We try to assign RATIONAL reasons for the irrational behavior of the left.

Stop it. Just accept that these people are insane.
I believe it. Conspiracy theories and MAGA Pubs go together like a horse and carriage.

Plenty of people said that he ate documents. I believe that is confirmed. You just don't believe it @jfegaly
Really Kalim? Really? Take a step back, remove the players involved and clearly think about this.

Now, think about all those heads of the three letter agencies who were on TV daily, claiming they had proof that Trump colluded with Russia but then told a grand jury they didn’t have any evidence because they knew if they lied, they could go to prison.

The same people that lied to your face regarding Russian collusion are the same type of people that claim Trump swallowed documents.

I believe it. Conspiracy theories and MAGA Pubs go together like a horse and carriage.
Pedophelia and democrats go together like a horse and carriage?

What’s worse, believing a conspiracy theory or supporting pedophelia?

Now look in the mirror and wave 😃

What do you see?

A Pedo supporter?

Have a great weekend!

Really Kalim? Really? Take a step back, remove the players involved and clearly think about this.

Now, think about all those heads of the three letter agencies who were on TV daily, claiming they had proof that Trump colluded with Russia but then told a grand jury they didn’t have any evidence because they knew if they lied, they could go to prison.

The same people that lied to your face regarding Russian collusion are the same type of people that claim Trump swallowed documents.
It's stunning that you have to hold his hand and walk him through this.

It's stunning that you have to hold his hand and walk him through this.
You guys may not like Kalim, I think he’s a good dude. We may not see eye to eye politically but I enjoy his take on things.

However, I’ve had to walk people through a lot worse on this board.

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT