ADVERTISEMENT

Merrick Garland Names Special Counsel on Trump; Still No Special Counsel on Hunter Biden

Status
Not open for further replies.
And how many times have dems in the Senate TODAY referred to Tim Scott as the TOKEN black conservative?

See you keep talking about how things were in 1960s.....your party is racist TODAY.

How is that possible if all the racists left the party?

How did you nominate and support a massive racist in 2020?

Shame on you.

All you do is say the same 💩 over and over.

Nothing I said is about the 1960s...other than when Goldwater then Nixon began what they did. Your dense self continues to bring up the Dixiecrats from the pre-1970s

GOP members speak at conferences held by opely racist organizations.

They belong to openly racist orgs.

The appoint or vote for openly racist folks.

Openly racist folks vote for the GOP.

Tim Scott, 🤣🤣🤣🤣

You mad because other black folks call him a token?

Take your hood off racist.... You're self-reflecting.

Dont tag me again....

Tim Scott, 🤣🤣🤣🤣

You mad because other black folks call him a token?

Funny how you keep saying I am racist ,but you keep making apologies for the racists in your own party.

And i'll tag you all i want @bigg8tr. I enjoy educating you on the racist past and PRESENT of your party.

I'll ask again: Why did you vote for a racist in 2020? Why do you continue to support him in 2022?

Shame on you.

Reactions: jfegaly

Funny how you keep saying I am racist ,but you keep making apologies for the racists in your own party.

And i'll tag you all i want @bigg8tr. I enjoy educating you on the racist past and PRESENT of your party.

I'll ask again: Why did you vote for a racist in 2020? Why do you continue to support him in 2022?

Shame on you.

Shame on you.

FOH....... He wasnt even talking about Scott. Are you serious? You and you specious connections. Tim Scott is soft for even pulling that.

Oh and I see you ve conveniently keep ignoring actual admissions to the issue you originally tagged me on.

Address all thecracism in your preferred part first.

You voted for Trump explain that...

Move along Opey... dont @ me again... we ll never agree.

So go be a troll somewhere else

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT