ADVERTISEMENT

Jesse Jackson endorses Crazy Bernie

Says Biden didn't reach out to him for his endorsement :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:

Not surprising to me in the least. :rolleyes:

JJ built his power base off the assassination of MLK (while he stood by)..
IMO, JJ is a combination of Judas and Benedict Arnold.... o_O

And I'm judging JJ on the 'content of his character' and not on 'the color of his skin'... :cool:

Reactions: GADAWGinIraq
The smartest woman in the world ran for the long-legged Mack Daddy's third term. Many, many black Americans didn't buy in. Bill told Hill to go to Detroit, et al and lie. Hill refused while taking the black vote for granted.

The Messiah gave us Candace Owens and Blexit.

@sadgator cover your ears, but want to know the dumbest thing obama did?

He left over 140 federal judges unappointed. They all fell in Trump's lap and its the main reason why he has completely reshaped the judicial landscape in this country. So much so that the Ninth Circuit now REGULARLY rules in FAVOR of the Trump Administration.

Thanks, obama!

@sadgator cover your ears, but want to know the dumbest thing obama did?

He left over 140 federal judges unappointed. They all fell in Trump's lap and its the main reason why he has completely reshaped the judicial landscape in this country. So much so that the Ninth Circuit now REGULARLY rules in FAVOR of the Trump Administration.

Thanks, obama!

The dumbest thing Obama did? It was the smartest. Thank you , President Obama. You got this one right.

The dumbest thing Obama did? It was the smartest. Thank you , President Obama. You got this one right.

So I hate to do it, as @bradleygator knows, but let's speculate on this topic for a moment.

In 8 years, obama reshaped the federal judiciary by nominating activist liberal judges who ruled as they WANTED the law to be written, not as it WAS written. It was vitally important to the dem party to do this and hammer through the laws the left wanted.

And how long does it take to get a backlog of 140 appointments waiting to be filled? A while. I googled it, his last appointment to the court of appeals was in late 2014 (he had appointed 55 at the time). His last appointment to a district court was in the summer of 2015 (he had appointed 268 at the time).

So either obama was a lazy idiot who didn't want to appoint ANY federal judges his last 2 years in office...or he purposely did NOT so that Hillary could do so.

Think about it....he stopped appointing judges to the court of appeals TWO AND A HALF YEARS before the next presidential election.

That suggests to critical thinker that obama was convinced as early as 2014 that the dems would win the next election.

But how could anyone be convinced that they knew the outcome of the coming election, unless....

Mobutu also enjoyed the golf course and vacations more as his term wound down.

Mobutu used the treasury like his own personal bank enjoying over 120 million in tax payer paid vacations and playing over 350 rounds of golf.

lumumba usually started the workday around 10:AM finishing around 2pm according to the presidential daily logs.

Reactions: DCandtheUTBand
Mobutu also enjoyed the golf course and vacations more as his term wound down.

And what was the media spin? Well....obama exerts so much brain power he MUST recharge his batteries! Thank goodness he CARES ENOUGH ABOUT US to take some 'me' time. Preferrably for MONTH in Hawaii on the taxpayers dime.

Meanwhile, Trump works 20 hour days, 7 days a week, then works in a couple of golf trips a month, and the media says he should be impeached.

Sheep are hoodwinked, critical thinkers get it.

Reactions: Sunburnt Indian
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT