ADVERTISEMENT

We all know who got fooled by this

8 out of the last 9 months revised down, June/July nearly 70%?

Please take note @BSC911 - every time you get all hot and bothered by economic reports and we tell you to wait for the revisions...this is why.

We don't hate a strong economy or a strong job market, we just don't trust liberal administrations to tell the truth, and neither should you.

8 out of the last 9 months revised down, June/July nearly 70%?

Please take note @BSC911 - every time you get all hot and bothered by economic reports and we tell you to wait for the revisions...this is why.

We don't hate a strong economy or a strong job market, we just don't trust liberal administrations to tell the truth, and neither should you.
@Mdfgator don't be soft like a sheep, take it like a man.

"It's almost certain the US is already in recession".

We are living in 1984. We are in a recession but the state won't admit that publicly and in fact tells the people the economy is 'smokin hot'. Sheep gobble it up, as @Mdfgator's string of 0 reply threads proves.

We are living in 1984.
ANYONE that believes this economy is hot is an idiot. I cannot make my point any clearer. I do not believe DMF is an idiot...I believe he is trolling. Its just Bsucks sock account.

ANYONE that believes this economy is hot is an idiot. I cannot make my point any clearer. I do not believe DMF is an idiot...I believe he is trolling. Its just Bsucks sock account.
With his thread locked and all, he won't even come out and gloat about gas prices, which of course won't last.

• Haha
Reactions: NavigatorII
He's definitely a sock account and I do think he's trolling. Now if he knows the economy is bad and is claiming it is otherwise, only two possible scenarios:

1 - He is so wealthy that the economy's performance is meaningless to him. IOW, everything he's said here about his possessions and life is the truth.

2 - Someone else supports him financially, so the economy's performance is meaningless to him,

Given that he spends 10-12 hours a day shitposting here, I can guess which one it is.

Reactions: gatordad3
He's definitely a sock account and I do think he's trolling. Now if he knows the economy is bad and is claiming it is otherwise, only two possible scenarios:

1 - He is so wealthy that the economy's performance is meaningless to him. IOW, everything he's said here about his possessions and life is the truth.

2 - Someone else supports him financially, so the economy's performance is meaningless to him,

Given that he spends 10-12 hours a day shitposting here, I can guess which one it is.
I know a BUNCH of VERY WEALTHY people. Of all that I know...not one has EVER bragged about how much they are worth. To me...that is 100% a signal that someone is lying when they brag on the internet about how much money they have. Secondly...of all the rich people I know...EVERY SINGLE one of them can complete coherent sentences. So I do not buy #1 concerning DMF.

I know a BUNCH of VERY WEALTHY people. Of all that I know...not one has EVER bragged about how much they are worth. To me...that is 100% a signal that someone is lying when they brag on the internet about how much money they have. Secondly...of all the rich people I know...EVERY SINGLE one of them can complete coherent sentences. So I do not buy #1 concerning DMF.
Yep, that's the funny thing about success: When you achieve it, you could care less about impressing random strangers on the internet with your success.

That's always the dead giveaway. The people who haven't achieved success haven't learned this lesson, so they tell on themselves. Works like a charm, every time.

Reactions: nail1988
Yep, that's the funny thing about success: When you achieve it, you could care less about impressing random strangers on the internet with your success.

That's always the dead giveaway. The people who haven't achieved success haven't learned this lesson, so they tell on themselves. Works like a charm, every time.
I also know wealthy/successful people on another Gator forum that don't come out bragging about schiitt. If he really was a track and field letterman at UF, he would have been able to tell us who his teammates were. I'm also sure he's either mine and Gator Fever's age(54) or slightly older because he claimed to have attended UF around the late 80's.

He also supposedly attended high school in Florida so he would have known the athletes I mentioned in another thread with whom I competed against and with, and if he really ran track in high school he also would have known that Stacey Poole, a former high school hoops All American, also competed in the high jump with me at Forrest high. The thing is, I can’t remember if he decided to attend the state track and field championship or compete with his hoops AAU teammates at the time back in the spring of 1987 when he was still Junior.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT