ADVERTISEMENT

EVERY democrat needs to read this LINK! We know who you are

Capt Ron 1

Bull Gator
Gold Member
Nov 29, 2021
Fort Walton Bch, Fl

WE KNOW who you all are. You have fooled most for decades...but now many of you seem comfortable letting everyone know that you support America's enemies..NOT America. I have known this for 6 decades. This is democrats supporting IRAN over the United States and Israel. This is democrats supporting the people who crossed in to Israel and attacked innocent civilians. Raping women, beheading children. Taking hostages as human shields.

I hope "independents" "moderates" understand that when you vote blue...you are helping these people harm America, and the American way. The democratic party has LEFT you. They have let at least a half dozen terrorists get elected in their party. How bad do those "mean tweets" hurt you? This is VILE, and if you vote for these unAmerican people, you cannot be a REAL American in my eyes

Last edited:

WE KNOW who you all are. You have fooled most for decades...but now many of you seem comfortable letting everyone know that you support America's enemies..NOT America. I have known this for 6 decades. This is democrats supporting IRAN over the United States and Israel. This is democrats supporting the people who crossed in to Israel and attacked innocent civilians. Raping women, beheading children. Taking hostages as human shields.

I hope "independents" "moderates" understand that when you vote blue...you are helping these people harm America, and the American way. The democratic party has LEFT you. They have let at least a half dozen terrorists get elected in their party. How bad do those "mean tweets" hurt you? This is VILE, and if you vote for these unAmerican people, you cannot be a REAL American in my eyes
You are actually correct. Good job! Democrats typically fall on the side of enemies of America (directly or indirectly). That is one reason why it's so important to get them out of office at every opportunity.

You are actually correct. Good job! Democrats typically fall on the side of enemies of America (directly or indirectly). That is one reason why it's so important to get them out of office at every opportunity.
FOUR HUNDRED people in the IDIOTS administration side with Iran over Israel.....and this is just the ones who admit it. Do you think Hussein obama chooses Israel? I know he does not. But these people vote for our ENEMIES. UN F'n believable

Reactions: NavigatorII
You mean like the confederate?

Which is why they use RINOs to give us the illusion that we are voting them out, when in reality we are picking between two of them.

Don't vote for Hillary, we've got a great pub in JEB BUSH running! Vote Jeb! But whatever you do, don't vote for that asshole Trump, what a joke!

Which is why they use RINOs to give us the illusion that we are voting them out, when in reality we are picking between two of them.

Don't vote for Hillary, we've got a great pub in JEB BUSH running! Vote Jeb! But whatever you do, don't vote for that asshole Trump, what a joke!
Trump won! He did beat Hillary. He was President. He had his chance to show America who he was and what he'd do as President. It's a shame he couldn't moderate his mouth because I think the majority of America would support his ideas.

Trump won! He did beat Hillary. He was President. He had his chance to show America who he was and what he'd do as President. It's a shame he couldn't moderate his mouth because I think the majority of America would support his ideas.
You will never get it. What is a shame, and EXACTLY WHY we are where we are is because of STUPID voters who are uninfomed that reuse to vote for someone that the news bashes 24 hrs a day. You and others play RIGHT IN TO their playbook

You will never get it. What is a shame, and EXACTLY WHY we are where we are is because of STUPID voters who are uninfomed that reuse to vote for someone that the news bashes 24 hrs a day. You and others play RIGHT IN TO their playbook
You don't think Trump played right into the hands of his detractors? Who am I kidding, of course you don't.

They kept highlighting his asshole behavior and his response was to ramp it up. He didn't realize he needed more than just the Trumpers to get reelected.

Reactions: emekz1
i am very opposed to shutdowns, stimi and mandates. i despise debt and deficits and i dispise populist tax codes that exacerbate the deficit by incenting sloth like consumption as opposed to productionand savings... and did i mention i dont like negative interest rates??? i am for a border wall and real reform of the insurance business...(for the smart, he didnt build a wall or do anything but remove mandates, which makes the issue worse.)

So you think Trump lost cause he overestimated the intelligence of voters like you?

Interesting theory. So Trump assumed that voters like you would prioritize higher wages, lower taxes, lower prices, no wars, record unemployment, record stock market performance and national security over......mean tweets?

Well, you sure showed him.

Reactions: DCandtheUTBand
So you think Trump lost cause he overestimated the intelligence of voters like you?

Interesting theory. So Trump assumed that voters like you would prioritize higher wages, lower taxes, lower prices, no wars, record unemployment, record stock market performance and national security over......mean tweets?

trump lost to hillary as well, got really really lucky in that one. He got obliterated by Big Joe. Go figure, most americans dont like shutdowns and mandatesa and debt

Went 72 feet over his head, as usual

Reactions: DCandtheUTBand
i am very opposed to shutdowns, stimi and mandates. i despise debt and deficits and i dispise populist tax codes that exacerbate the deficit by incenting sloth like consumption as opposed to productionand savings... and did i mention i dont like negative interest rates??? i am for a border wall and real reform of the insurance business...(for the smart, he didnt build a wall or do anything but remove mandates, which makes the issue worse.)
I think he mishandled covid (with a LOT of help) to some degree but no one really knew what needed to happen. He also got little to no help on the wall from republicans.

• Haha
Reactions: Mdfgator

If you want to win an election, you can't continually show voters that you're a jackass. That's just reality.

Trump had a chance to win people over but he thought the undying support of Trumpers would be enough.

I think he mishandled covid (with a LOT of help) to some degree but no one really knew what needed to happen. He also got little to no help on the wall from republicans.
lol, he spent his political capital on a populist tax cut. he is a con man, how thats not obvious to you poeple is beyond me.

lol, he spent his political capital on a populist tax cut. he is a con man, how thats not obvious to you poeple is beyond me.
Which high level politician is not a con man?

And it is obvious to everyone but Trumpers......they think he's dreamy.

Most of the other politicians cover it up better but they all will say whatever it takes to get whatever it is they want.
lol, do they also scam people selling them get rich quick schemes in housing bubbles? sell NFT's in an everything bubble?? its not close, the guy is satan. it is what it is, raise your standard.

lol, do they also scam people selling them get rich quick schemes in housing bubbles? sell NFT's in an everything bubble?? its not close, the guy is satan. it is what it is, raise your standard.
So Trump's a business man who takes advantage of others for personal profit? You almost never see that.

• Haha
Reactions: Mdfgator
If you want to win an election, you can't continually show voters that you're a jackass. That's just reality.
Then how did Trump win in 2016 and why did they need to steal the 2020 election from him if jackasses can't get or hold a job?

Stop being a woman. Steve Spurrier and Urban Meyer were two of the biggest jackasses college football has ever seen. Both won NCs at Florida cause Florida football fans were smart enough to prioritize winning over mean tweets.

Wish Florida trolls were just as smart.

Which high level politician is not a con man?

And it is obvious to everyone but Trumpers......they think he's dreamy.
I think we all need to listen to theo and bsc. The gun bedwetter, and the guy that tried to tattle on Trump supporters and got his own pet thread banned. Great role models and better people.

Then how did Trump win in 2016 and why did they need to steal the 2020 election from him if jackasses can't get or hold a job?

Stop being a woman. Steve Spurrier and Urban Meyer were two of the biggest jackasses college football has ever seen. Both won NCs at Florida cause Florida football fans were smart enough to prioritize winning over mean tweets.

boy your not smart, hillary was awful, thats why!!! good lord man, he lost to her by 3.5mm votes, do the freaking maff..

Because everyone didn't know what he was going to be like.

I voted for him. I was thrilled when he won (greatest night in TV history). I assumed he would grow into the role. I kept waiting. Turns out I was wrong.

Spurrier and Meyer didn't need to win elections.

• Haha
Reactions: Mdfgator and emekz1
Because everyone didn't know what he was going to be like.
So he didn't start being an asshole till he beat Hillary?

This is what it looks like when you say something stupid, get called out for it, and double-down. He was an EVEN BIGGER ASSHOLE during the primaries. That's the main reason why I DID NOT VOTE FOR HIM IN THE PRIMARIES. He was an asshole and I couldn't stand for him. Voted for Rubio, please don't judge me.

Everyone knew EXACTLY who Trump was, and somehow he was able to win in 2016, then in 2020 they literally had to steal an election from him cause everyone was in love with him being an asshole.

Goodness what an L take from you.

Reactions: Capt Ron 1
So he didn't start being an asshole till he beat Hillary?

This is what it looks like when you say something stupid, get called out for it, and double-down. He was an EVEN BIGGER ASSHOLE during the primaries. That's the main reason why I DID NOT VOTE FOR HIM IN THE PRIMARIES. He was an asshole and I couldn't stand for him. Voted for Rubio, please don't judge me.

Everyone knew EXACTLY who Trump was, and somehow he was able to win in 2016, then in 2020 they literally had to steal an election from him cause everyone was in love with him being an asshole.

Goodness what an L take from you.
That is good to know.

laugh-ron-burgundy.gif

So, you don't own a gun and you didn't vote for Trump in the primaries?

That is good to know.

laugh-ron-burgundy.gif

So, you don't own a gun and you didn't vote for Trump in the primaries?
Nope. And you can search the board, I've told about voting for Rubio in the 2016 primaries multiple times.

How did I figure out Trump was an asshole prior to the 2016 election and you didn't? Guess I'm just smarter than you?

I don't wet the bed over inanimate objects, either.

He won BECAUSE he faced Hillary. Why is that difficult to understand??? It’s even more simple than trumpflation.

Yeah if I were just like you, I'd be absolutely butthurt over those mean tweets like you are right now.

Mean tweets are expected from a jackass. I expect better from the President of the United States. Obviously, your standards are lower.
I'm trying to think of a President in my lifetime who wasn't a jackass.

We're going to have to circle back.

I'm trying to think of a President in my lifetime who wasn't a jackass.

We're going to have to circle back.
I'm not very familiar with any before Eisenhower but the only ones I recognize as jackasses are:

1. Trump
2. Obama

You can be a lousy President without being a jackass.

I'm not very familiar with any before Eisenhower but the only ones I recognize as jackasses are:

1. Trump
2. Obama

Wild Bill skeeted on an intern and then lied about it. Bush senior ran on no new taxes and then raised taxes. Dubya was Dubya. More to come after I have my coffee.

1. Trump
2. Obama

1) Clinton fvcked literally everyone then acted like he didn’t understand what the verb “is” meant (plus he and his wife probably suicided a lot of people, and he visited Epstein several times)
2) Herbert Walker lied about campaign promises and was a war hawk
3) His son was possibly as dumb as Biden, and was a Warhawk
4) Obama is a WEF one world govt globalist, and created massive racial division (may have also lied about his partner’s gender, and enabled the NIH and Fauci to inflict Covid)
5) Biden is an intellectual and ethical train wreck and his record of accomplishments could fit on a post it note…and he’s got us funding two proxy wars…and if he’s not a pedo it’s impossible to tell

Perhaps you need to put an abrasive personality and some mean tweets into perspective. You're very snowflakey on this subject.

Reactions: LordofallSocks
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT